All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes life hard for herself. So many clothes, I know it's easy to get carried away but why hasn't she learnt from prevouis years of clothes not being used or hardly worn?!
This is why she ends up with piles and piles of clothes to clean and put away.
I'm a family of 4 and tend to do a wash every other day and never end up with piles like her.
I couldn't listen to all her videos she's got verbal diarrhea, literally can't control what she says. Which I think is a trait of bipolar???

Reactions: 7
She craps on so much about how she doesn’t have any money and that she has things on credit and has a few debts. If she’d stopped buying unnecessary tit she would be ok. When is Avery going to wear all of these clothes? And all the money she spent on tat for the shed (conservatory) that has even been finished.

**** hasn’t been finished
She craps on so much about how she doesn’t have any money and that she has things on credit and has a few debts. If she’d stopped buying unnecessary tit she would be ok. When is Avery going to wear all of these clothes? And all the money she spent on tat for the shed (conservatory) that has even been finished.

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t take the control over Averys clothes, he’s nearly 4 years old?! Don’t get me wrong when my little boy was younger I loved co ordinating with all greys and blues but that soon stopped once he got to 1, he was in colours and now he’s nearly 4 he’s into all of the characters stuff 😖 I can’t stand it but he’s his own person I’m not going to control it! Also noticed his 2 new tops - yellow like her new bathroom and sage green like her conservatory - she’s nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She even dresses him like a baby,it’s really sad.Everythings so babyish

HOW many times does she have to tell us he absolutely loves yellow ?
So bloody boring

Anyone else notice, I think she has painted her tv in the bedroom white 😩 I noticed she has stuck those little appliqués on it too.
Nothing in that house is safe...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New threat suggestion - the worlds in crisis but Stacey doesn’t care, she is still buying Zoflora here and there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice, I think she has painted her tv in the bedroom white 😩 I noticed she has stuck those little appliqués on it too.
Nothing in that house is safe...
😳😳😳😳 I bet Summer was a black Labrador before she stuck her on the kitchen worktop and slapped a load of white emulsion all over her 🐶🐶🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggest: Is she pregnant? It’s anyones guess. Put the paintbrush down you mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😳😳😳😳 I bet Summer was a black Labrador before she stuck her on the kitchen worktop and slapped a load of white emulsion all over her 🐶🐶🐶
HAHAHAHA Dead 🤣🤣

Can't believe that sorry excuse of a paintbrush is still going! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
STACEY
if you have that much stuff that you have to ‘clear out the cupboards’ and ‘sort the clothes’ several times and there’s always piles and piles of stuff - YOU HAVE TOO MUCH!
She seems to spend whole days weeks months clearing out and yet is always buying more. Cannot get my head round it at all.

also the summer house was so grotty and she just painted over it all,bet it was damp,

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I dont get why she has a dressing table if she doesn't do her make up at it? Point... more crap cluttering up the place. All them boxes aswell in her wardrobe gave me a headache, why keep all them boxes full of crap?!

Reactions: 5
Her whole house just needs to be burnt to the ground with all the contents in and start again
It’s all out dated crap and falling apart botched jobs that she has done terribly
That house is an embarrassment

• Haha
bleeping hell, how much clothes does one child need?? There's at least 20 tops, 7-8 dungarees etc 🙄

• Angry
So Stacey has over 19k followers now and has been gifted items from @luxrouxx for months now and the poor woman still hasn't even reached 1k followers 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.