All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost seems like she is proud of the mess.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think she should be teaching Avery to clear his toys away. My mum had a policy that I had to tidy up before getting more toys out😅 it always worked for us.

Her house looks like absolute carnage.

Reactions: 10
Vile! And if ever anyone needed proof that a child can have too many toys and be horribly spoilt!

Reactions: 4
He definitely has too many toys, there is too much stuff in the house full stop.
Avery definitely should be learning to tidy his things away, my Son learnt the hard way when he wasn't putting toys away after he finished with them and I started making him tidy everything away before bedtime and the tidying started cutting in to his tv time Haha he is the tiniest little boy now at 6, loves his mini spring cleans on a Satursay morning.
Stacey just hasn't got a clue on how to be a stay at home Mom and house wife, focuses more on content which has never been great but been absolutely ridiculous lately, too many tasteless memes and hypocritical quotes.

• Heart
I’ve got to admit, Ive missed her abit 😂. Why is that sofa bed built up in the unfinished conservatory? Surely you would sort the damp and leak issues, paint the walls and lay the flooring first?. That house was a disgusting pig sty. Very intrigued to hear why she hasn’t been uploading... all I want to know is that Avery is getting the right support with his asd. He’s such a beautiful little boy, he seems very quiet and sweet.

Our Stace said there’s been a reason she hasn’t been on..... unless Avery needs a brother jumper because it was in the reduced section?

Might explain why there’s been no mention of slimming world or clothing hauls/try ons etc.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Our Stace said there’s been a reason she hasn’t been on..... unless Avery needs a brother jumper because it was in the reduced section?

Might explain why there’s been no mention of slimming world or clothing hauls/try ons etc.
Nah it was probably on sale in b&m and she couldn’t resist!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can faintly see ‘big’ before brother on the jumper, wondering if I’m imagining it or if this is a sign shes preggo

Because even if it was in relation to him being summers ‘brother’ it wouldn’t say big brother because she’s older

I can faintly see ‘big’ before brother on the jumper, wondering if I’m imagining it or if this is a sign shes preggo

Because even if it was in relation to him being summers ‘brother’ it wouldn’t say big brother because she’s older
Yes I thought I could see the big on the jumper too!!

Reactions: 3
OMG how is she going to fit a baby in that house she’ll need an extension!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No no no no no noooooo she's can't possibly fathom having another child she can barely parent now as it is!!

Reactions: 12
She probably bought the jumper ‘just in case’ for future, maybe she got another bargain so couldn’t leave it behind 🤣 we know what staceys like, wouldn’t put it past her at all. Did it definitely say ‘big’ not ‘best’ brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another baby?

If it's a girl, that's Avery pushed aside, if it's a boy, that's both of them left to Jack 😂

Imagine all the begging for baby stuff if she was pregnant though.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably bought the jumper ‘just in case’ for future, maybe she got another bargain so couldn’t leave it behind 🤣 we know what staceys like, wouldn’t put it past her at all. Did it definitely say ‘big’ not ‘best’ brother?
I thought it could have said 'best'

Reactions: 2

My friends little boy has this and I'm pretty sure it does say 'big brother' on it

Oh Stacy where do I start?
1. If she stopped buying all that tat she doesn’t need she could afford a dishwasher, if you’ve got space in your kitchen cupboards for boxes of make up and hair extensions you’ve space for a dishwasher! This would then stop the problem of the dishes mounting up.

2. why? Why on earth would you buy winter pjs which are obviously for kids because they were cheap? I honestly thought she’d got them for her niece

3. if she just did a small bit everyday then the mess wouldn’t get to the awful state it does.

4. my 2.5yr old can put his books on his shelf. she’s raising him to be a lazy slob he needs to be taught to tidy his own mess, she moans about jack being messy but Avery will be the same if doesn’t nip it in the bud.

5. she clearly has some sort of depression as her behaviour is quite erratic and I feel like she’s very up and down she’s needs some help even if it’s just with her spending addiction.

6. the creepy silent videos are back 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she showing stuff from Xmas!?!?? No one cares love. She has no content. Go and be with your son and be lucky you don’t have to juggle working frim work, being a ft mum and everything else. She has no idea how easy she has it:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she showing stuff from Xmas!?!?? No one cares love. She has no content. Go and be with your son and be lucky you don’t have to juggle working frim work, being a ft mum and everything else. She has no idea how easy she has it:
she’s bored to death isnt she. Bet she hates having Avery at home full time. She won’t be doing much with him as much as she says she ‘loves family time’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.