All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need for that many eggs and "gifts" it is most definitely not what Easter is about!

Also, very surprised the boat isnt painted grey....
Give it time!

I'm still waiting to see the front garden!

Those videos were too much for me to watch with her voice and shaking that bucket and going on, so I'd imagine it was too much for poor Avery.

He's definitely stimming and delayed with his development, I just hope he's getting support and that she doesn't want to share it rather than her ignoring it and thinking he's OK.

And Jack still has an irritating voice 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thing is she obviously loves doing things but she needs to realise that you have to change activities to suit the child. The garden set up with loads of activities is too much for Avery it would be for most children.
If she got help she could do all these "perfect" activities which Avery would enjoy and develop from.,

Reactions: 3
Poor Avery! Jack is just as bad as her barking orders at him.

I wish she’d open up more about his development delay/Asd.

Reactions: 5
She's definitely been reading here that's why she's on silent movie mode when avery is there

Reactions: 1
That dinner is not allowed to be called a ‘roast dinner’. I won’t have it. It’s a shambles

Also.... she had to whisk everything before it went in that cake didn’t she🤣 why’s she whisking butter it was still lumpy... and not just mashing the banana with a fork....

• Haha
I thought a roast meant you had a joint of beef or something.
Not what looks like corned beef hash 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What has happened to her grass 😮
She picked off the lawn and stuck it into her carpet burn by the fire in the living room, like an absolutely amaaaazzzziinnnggg garden feature😬

• Haha
so true, and the groups are helpful and non judgmental. She’s desperate to be the next mrs hinch. We can all clearly see (even people who don’t have an asd child) that he’s delayed. All she would have to do is address the rumours and be real with us all and say how/what they are doing to help him and she would gain so many more followers. She chooses to put her life online. All my accounts are private but I am in Facebook ASD groups and it’s such a large community. It’s actually sad that a few of us have reached out to Stacey and she just blocks us. Hunny if you don’t want to share your life.. don’t put it out there publicly.

Iv said it before the Instagram and Facebook community for children with the same needs is huge, why she doesn't reach out I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ridiculous amount of clothes for one child!
came here to say this. How many clothes does one boy need! So many denim shorts and dungarees, they’re all the same. Buys clothes in 5-6 cos she likes them when he’s 3 🤔 ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.