All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the Christmas haul showing all the soap and glory sets she will never use. She’s just found loads from last year she hasn’t opened but I imagine she’s got same again this year

Reactions: 4
See now, if you were advertising or encouraging someone to buy one, would you not mention that?! I've been put off them because of her!
Oh god yes of course I’d mention that brocade obviously everyone just assumes you get a load of stuff in the that may not suit you 🙄 she’s not interested in helping others tho,just wants us to use her codes for her own benefit xx

I went through the process of ordering a subscription to glossy box bar putting in my actual debit card details. At no point did it ask me any questions. Does it ask you after you pay?
Oh it doesn’t ask you when you actually sign up,once you’ve signed up you then go into your account and ‘customise’ it to suit your your complexion/hair type and things like that xx

Oh god, she has 4 pieces of furniture to paint. Wonder if she had a new paintbrush for Christmas?

Also saw on her stories that she has lots of new pink accessories for changing things at the house so no doubt January will be full of spending and replacing accessories that she's barely had for 6 months.

Wonder if Avery will have a colour other than blue or grey introduced?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bodge job Stacey is back again, ready to give the wilko white emulsion a work out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Living for these downcycles (lets face it they’re not upcycles as she’ll make them look worse). Wilko emulsion and scabby paintbrush at the ready whilst Avery ‘naps’...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted that she got the coffee table from a skip and she’s letting Avery eat off it 😷
6A972340-157E-445A-9848-65DCBBD291F6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but are those brown tables not like the ones she has in the living room already? It's like she grabs things because they are free. Declutter Stace, it will honestly calm your mind down a lot more than that crappy secret book!

See Averie is still in bloody nappys 😔😭 poor lad must be so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 1
See Averie is still in bloody nappys 😔😭 poor lad must be so uncomfortable!
Not to stick up for Stacey here or anything, but my little one is 3 and still in them. She has an absolute fear of toilet training and we've been advised to not force her. Some kids just take a little longer to learn, even with the parents encouragement etc. It used to happen a lot at the nursery I worked at too. I'm more concerned that she doesn't really seem to spend time with him and encourage his speech. I mean the way she talks to him does not help, the squealing and saying one word things really isn't going to help him at all.

Reactions: 2
Not to stick up for Stacey here or anything, but my little one is 3 and still in them. She has an absolute fear of toilet training and we've been advised to not force her. Some kids just take a little longer to learn, even with the parents encouragement etc. It used to happen a lot at the nursery I worked at too. I'm more concerned that she doesn't really seem to spend time with him and encourage his speech. I mean the way she talks to him does not help, the squealing and saying one word things really isn't going to help him at all.
I can understand this totally but how about pull ups? Would that not give the little one more comfort and independence rather than nappys?

My boy struggled due to a heath issue then all of a sudden just jumped on the toilet one day I was astonished haha and I think it was down to switching to pull ups as it gave him the freedom to go when ever he decided too

Why the HELL is she putting pink all around her house??? Surely her husband and son deserve another colour in there too and what the HELL are those net curtain things??? Sorry I’m a new follower of hers...it’s all very tacky 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t believe for a second she got all those bits off Facebook selling pages. Funny how they are all still in B&M now. I’m sure it’s for our benefit so she doesn’t appear to be spending so much constantly if she makes out they were such bargains. All look brand new 🤔
As if she’s changing the bathroom it’s only 2 mins since she did it all pink, now she’s bored. She’s never happy is she!

Reactions: 5
Why the f is she doin her living room again she not long done it and why the price riped off the primark throw and that mirror look nice how it is let’s see what a bodged job Stacey dose

“I like to get things on the cheap.” We know babes, we’ve noticed your obsession with cheap tat!
Also.... “decorate it up.” 🤣

Why the f is she doin her living room again she not long done it and why the price riped off the primark throw and that mirror look nice how it is let’s see what a bodged job Stacey dose
I don’t know why she wants to paint that mirror when it’s already in her favourite rose gold?! That’ll be another classic Stacey bodge job!

• Haha
God I have missed her stories 😂 I cannot wait for her to whip out that crazy looking paintbrush and see what monstrosity she comes up with this time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.