All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Avery? 4 hours ago she said she didn’t have long until pick up time. Then literally an hour ago she’s having a pamper and putting a film on. Either Jacks got him or he’s been left to play on his own. I couldn’t imagine sitting down to watch a film when my little one was still awake. Maybe get a wash on or a quick hoover but that would be it before my child would want to play with me. Is there any wonder his speech is so limited when he’s barely got any interaction from her, will probably bark before talking, considering he’s around summer more!

Reactions: 7
Where is Avery? 4 hours ago she said she didn’t have long until pick up time. Then literally an hour ago she’s having a pamper and putting a film on. Either Jacks got him or he’s been left to play on his own. I couldn’t imagine sitting down to watch a film when my little one was still awake. Maybe get a wash on or a quick hoover but that would be it before my child would want to play with me. Is there any wonder his speech is so limited when he’s barely got any interaction from her, will probably bark before talking, considering he’s around summer more!
She picks him up and puts him to bed for the afternoon! She’s a joke. All morning she has free and then all afternoon while the poor boy sleeps. She doesn’t actually parent him. When jacks home then he takes over because you know, she’s had a busy day!

Reactions: 8
So sad isn't it 😔

Reactions: 3
Who the hell has time to lay down in the middle of the day with pjs on watching tv 5 days before Christmas 🤬🤬🤬 certainly not a real person with a family , job and more importantly a LIFE!

Reactions: 9
All this time she could be spending with Avery but she chooses to put him to bed so she can watch Christmas movies in peace. She'll regret this in years to come...

So Stacey says she’s ‘working’ on Instagram. Surely it’s not like Mrs Hinch. I mean that she’s not being paid to do these adverts. Why would you stay at home getting in to debt just for a few candles and a key from Santa?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is unreal. Having a pamper afternoon!? I don’t even get to enjoy a hot cup of tea during the day, and I’ve not done a single bit of wrapping yet. Granted I have 1 more kid than her, but I still wouldn’t be able to do that even if I had only 1! I cannot get over how much Avery sleeps still as well, does she drug him or something? 🤭

Reactions: 4
She is unreal. Having a pamper afternoon!? I don’t even get to enjoy a hot cup of tea during the day, and I’ve not done a single bit of wrapping yet. Granted I have 1 more kid than her, but I still wouldn’t be able to do that even if I had only 1! I cannot get over how much Avery sleeps still as well, does she drug him or something? 🤭
She must do, I would never, ever get my kid to sleep in the afternoons these days - and she's younger than Avery!

Reactions: 2
Will he be starting full time school september? Reception? He will be struggling to stay awake 🙄 but that wont be staceys problem because she will be at home on the gram teachers will be having to deal with it 🙄

Reactions: 2
He’s wearing the pyjamas 😂😂😂 ive been waiting for this moment for weeks 😫🤷🏼‍♀️ What a couple of twaaaaats 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but is that jack in the bloody playhouse dressed as Santa????? I can’t even cope, all these pics in the matching pjs and jack, what are you doing in your women’s pjs?! Hope it was worth the expense for the pics cos they are half price today. She will still be paying for those next Christmas!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.