All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 times she’s repeated ‘in’ to him. He’s not a bleeping idiot he’s a child ... maybe if she spoke to him like an adult and not a baby or even someone who is hard of hearing he might learn to speak. I seriously can’t anymore ... I’ve unfollowed ✌🏻✌🏻 EEKKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely can’t get over the way she speaks to Avery it makes me cringe so bad. Poor boy, he’s not a dog Stacey!
Another notebook too? Why is she selling them on her selling page if she’s just buying more? Just shows it’s an obsession to her, she needs help and quick!

Reactions: 4
Surely he should be up on the kitchen worktop making those cakes. My daughter has a wooden steps set that was about a tenner in ikea she uses for cooking because she’s tiny for her age. It would be much more fun than sitting in the lounge 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s done the bare minimum all so she can record it and put it on insta to look like Mum of the year. I would love to know how Jack and Avery interact and if he gives Avery the time and energy he needs because that poor boy isn’t getting it from his shopping addict, all for the gram mother!

Reactions: 7
No wonder avery can't talk, she barks just one 1 at him "in, in".
Try talking in a sentence stacey "let's put it all in the bowl Avery."
I'm really struggling to bite my tounge with her as she is so frustrating.

Reactions: 10
I actually have those white roses she bought from home bargains but at £1 each I limited myself to 3 as I had been looking for something to fill my vase for ages. She bought about 6 and proceeded to rip them apart for a tree that’s about to collapse under the weight of all the tat she has on it 🙄. I would love Jack to get insta and see what she’s up to with the money he works for

Oh and edited to say I don’t have a white and grey home just my bedroom in this pic which was done back in 2015 before Hinch came along 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
‘Decorated to perfection’ when she didn’t even let him ice the cakes😬 literally the best bit for kids

When she started touching the clothes (white top especially) with eye shadow on her hands/fingers 😖

I feel bad for Avery, I remember baking with my mum all the time. Everything with Stacey is half a job- she couldn't be arsed to get a step so he could use the worktop & wouldn't let him do anything all on his own 🤷‍♀️

I noticed the videos of him decorating the actual cakes were silent... Was she barking more orders at him? It’s so uncomfortable to watch 😬

Reactions: 9
It's awful knowing the videos are silent because she talks at him rather than to him 😔

Reactions: 9
The NOTEBOOKE ISN'T bleeping ROSE GOLD! OMG SHE bleeping INFURIATES ME. Just because it is marble and you've convinced yourself all metallic shades are rose gold doesn't mean you have to buy them. My favourite colour is green but I'm not drowning in green tit.
Bake with your child in the kitchen like wtf you doing in the living room. Pop him on the kitchen side next to you with a bowl and let him make a giant massive mess of whatever he likes and then sit and eat the far from perfect cakes. Everything has to be Stacey's version on perfect and it is so so so awful to watch that poor little boy have every action of his oppressed by him and that horrific voice she barks at him in.
I let my Son bake my Mom her birthday cakes and he mixed all the icing colours together and it was an awful shade of browny, purple ugly colour but he loved them and you know what, so did my Mom because she knew that he made them all by himself, she didnt look twice and the beautiful butterfly themed cakes I made 🙄😂😂 but it is the whole point of kids learning and doing things themselves so you can be proud of their efforts. You can't be proud of something he didn't do himself because you was holding his hand and screaming at him where to put things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’re broke, because you keep buying duplicates of bullshit around the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also why can’t she do any activity with Avery, without filming the whole bloody thing! Fair enough get one picture, but frick me, she couldn’t even hold the cake case down properly because she had the stupid phone in her hand. Get a life, seriously!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over the amount she buys! That Primark haul has left me speechless, make up for 30p yet she gets endless amounts in her glossy box. And buying those skin mask things when she doesn’t even know want they are but as they were so cheap she got them anyway! It’s beyond belief! And the blouse “ I don’t like it but for £3 I thought I would try it out,” any normal person just wouldn’t have bought it!
And how she talks to Avery! She should be talking to her like she would an adult yet she talks so him like a baby/animal! And the constant “good boy”!

Wtf was that baking all about.....why does she only talk one word at a time to him ffs....in.....in......stir......in.....in.....stir fml no wonder the poor lad can’t speak! She actually has no idea how to talk to a child!!!!

Sorry is he not capable of picking the decorations for the cake himself? Why does she have to control everything he does??? It makes me so mad,she’s damaging him so much,just let him put whatever he bleeping wants to put on the god damn cake 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the amount she buys! That Primark haul has left me speechless, make up for 30p yet she gets endless amounts in her glossy box. And buying those skin mask things when she doesn’t even know want they are but as they were so cheap she got them anyway! It’s beyond belief! And the blouse “ I don’t like it but for £3 I thought I would try it out,” any normal person just wouldn’t have bought it!
And how she talks to Avery! She should be talking to her like she would an adult yet she talks so him like a baby/animal! And the constant “good boy”!
She always does that kind of thing, she can’t help herself! Doesn’t need it, doesn’t know what it is, but its a BARGAIN so she must have it! Like with all the stuff from her neighbour! That was why she blocked me, I messaged her and asked if she was going to donate the stuff she took but didn’t need. She cannot help herself!

Reactions: 6
Baking?! Is she seriously going to let her little boy eat the cakes! Have you seen the sugar content in those bottles 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolutely ridiculous. Why can’t she make them from scratch, they’re the easiest thing in the world to make.
Because not everyone is good at baking.. & some mums like myself work alllll day (I know Stacey does nothing) and simply cannot be arsed to bake from scratch so I’ll be buying the bottled cookies for my kids Christmas Eve boxes 😂 what concerned me more was the way she was talking to him like a dog I was just waiting for her to repeat ‘sit ‘ ‘good boy’ ‘roll over’ 😂

Another tit glossy box. Shower gel ffs!
FYI Stace that stuffs a £1 in all the tit shops you love so much. You're being ripped off you absolute crackhead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.