All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the shittiest glossy box up to date 😂😂
On other note she has the same Xmas jumper as me, off to the charity shop with mine I guess 🙈🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've said it before and I will say it again, Jack and Avery seem to have a much better relationship than Stacey does with him. All the interactions I've seen of the two of them Avery seems so relaxed with him. The picture in her stories just proves that he is happy with Jack, he isn't being held down and he is interested in the story and looks engaged. Instead of being held down by Stacey with a very uncomfortable facial expression looking away from the camera.

Reactions: 3
Another glossy box?!?!
And she’s sooooo excited about spraying that Christmas 1001?! What a sad sad existence. That scent isn’t even new, they bring it out every year.
Also, if Avery drops off she can do stuff...has she ever considered that he sleeps so much because he’s not being stimulated?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"If Avery drops off this afternoon as he has been doing that a lot recently", yes every day!

Reactions: 4
I've said it before and I will say it again, Jack and Avery seem to have a much better relationship than Stacey does with him. All the interactions I've seen of the two of them Avery seems so relaxed with him. The picture in her stories just proves that he is happy with Jack, he isn't being held down and he is interested in the story and looks engaged. Instead of being held down by Stacey with a very uncomfortable facial expression looking away from the camera.
Oh I 100% agree he always looks so happy round Jack, Jack works all hours but still comes home, baths him reads him a story puts him to bed, all whole Stacey has the evening off because she had a hard day

Stacey you do realise speaking to your son like a dog isn’t encouraging his language development in the slightest. If all you say to him is “in, in, in, stir, stir” then that’s all your child will learn. He needs you to actually use proper sentences for him to learn!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another tit glossy box. Shower gel ffs!
FYI Stace that stuffs a £1 in all the tit shops you love so much. You're being ripped off you absolute crackhead
Who wants a box filled with random make up and skin products? I personally use make up that suits my complexion and skin care that suits my skin type

Who wants a box filled with random make up and skin products? I personally use make up that suits my complexion and skin care that suits my skin type
I often wonder thst about these boxes. There's no way they are filled with products that suit everyone who orders them. They seem wasteful to me. And surely things are only a bargain if you actually need them, otherwise you've spent money you didn't need to.

I often wonder thst about these boxes. There's no way they are filled with products that suit everyone who orders them. They seem wasteful to me. And surely things are only a bargain if you actually need them, otherwise you've spent money you didn't need to.
I used to have glossy box,when you sign up it asks you for your skin colour/type,eye colour,hair colour and things so the box is tailored to you. They are really good boxes but not how she shows it 🤭

I use Birchbox and it’s so much better than Glossy Box by the looks of it. You fill in a beauty profile and they send you things that are linked to that. I have had it for years and I think I have only not used 3 products the rest are suited.
That most recently glossy box looks like the biggest waste of money. who wants a full original source gel in it when you can pick it up from the pound shop. Why does she always say that glossy box have come through! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈. The skin around her index finger looked so sore as well, all that super gl

Reactions: 2
I went through the process of ordering a subscription to glossy box bar putting in my actual debit card details. At no point did it ask me any questions. Does it ask you after you pay?

I used to have glossy box,when you sign up it asks you for your skin colour/type,eye colour,hair colour and things so the box is tailored to you. They are really good boxes but not how she shows it 🤭
See now, if you were advertising or encouraging someone to buy one, would you not mention that?! I've been put off them because of her!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just signed up to glossy box (not cos of Stacey, my friend recommended it) she got that Christmas box and the eyeshadows are gorgeous. I went bold and signed up for a year, see how it goes but I won’t be subjecting you all to videos of me opening the bluddy stunnnning boxes lovelies!! 🤣

• Haha
I don't wear make up often so I only have a small collection of it, I have a lot of shower/bath products, creams and skin care products because family think I'm difficult to buy gifts for so I tend to get little hampers of of it as you can rarely go wrong with that but me and my partner both use them, so they get used quite quickly. My Son has a small collection of his own because he has sensitive skin. I just couldn't imagine having such hoards of stuff around my house, I would go mad!

See now, if you were advertising or encouraging someone to buy one, would you not mention that?! I've been put off them because of her!
This is why I wouldn't ever want her to advertise a product (if I had one!). She thinks just squealing about how bluddy stunnin' it is all she needs to do!

• Haha
I’ve just signed up to glossy box (not cos of Stacey, my friend recommended it) she got that Christmas box and the eyeshadows are gorgeous. I went bold and signed up for a year, see how it goes but I won’t be subjecting you all to videos of me opening the bluddy stunnnning boxes lovelies!! 🤣
I wonder if all of yours will be rose gold too?!

Reactions: 2
Imagine the only tasks of your day being - fix a cardboard grotto and watch loads of Christmas films on your ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.