All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much tit will she hang on that lean on thing, because that's not a conservatory let's be honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said she didn’t buy much as she didn’t want the room to be cluttered - her whole house is cluttered and the amount she has bought is not a small amount.

How can she possibly have found more stuff to buy in B&M and Poundland?!
She must be going there every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe Tiffany with a bit of Susan,Jessica,Nicole & Helen thrown in for good measure!!

Also those screws are a terrible accident waiting to happen 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she wet that minkey or she pretending to use it 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she post that shop all done the other day now she re posting it 😂😂 like time travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got these pieces of wood from a local skip?
So you went bin diving?
she’s past cringe
Those screws are an accident waiting to happen - why not wait until you have the hooks? Bodge it strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was with the "I dont like the paper yes I do hang on I'm not keen let me rephrase that oh my god I don't know i like it ffs what I'm on about cos im a million miles an hour god dam crazy" she's bleeping mental and needs serious help

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No. No. No. Duck egg is NOT sage/mint green, which are not the same thing either btw. Please I cannot bear to see this room ‘vision’ be marred with the addition of totally the wrong colour 😬 it hurts my eyes. I pretty sure even my colourblind partner would be able to tell it’s a bad combo.

• Haha
Did she just say John Stones ?? Hahahaha isn't it just Johnstones as in all one word!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm litrely pissing myself in bed watching these comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I don’t mind her I think she is an alright person to be honest and I do think she is left to sort the whole house constantly, which must be a pain in the ass. Also I feel like she does try to keep her house tidy (it’s not to my taste but it’s still presentable). But come on....her obsession with buying things, and spraying the whole house with scented foam...it does make me laugh, I can’t help it. Honest to goodness I have never seen someone buyyyy sooo much stufffff constantly. Like really, I work full time and wish I could afford to constantly be buying homeware lol, but it’s just not realistic at all lol!!!

Reactions: 6
Omg hard as nails it to glue things together not to fill holes 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I can’t belive she taken the rotten wood out of a skip one these days she do it and end up with wood warm or bed bugs 😂

• Haha
“I’ve got some of this beautiful wood out of a local skip.”
“I think I’m going to make my own side table.”
Honestly I shouldn’t laugh because I think she’s dead on, but she is so amusing

• Haha
“I got there two lovely bits of wood from a skip.” They’re a couple of manky old planks Stace, get a grip!
That blue will not go with all those green accessories she’s bought....
John Stones 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
How many times can she repeat the same view about blowing air into crisp packs and real packaging ‘eeeeek’ this is the problem when you don’t just upload when you film! I don’t know anyone else who edits Instagram stories!!!

also does she truly think a £1 tube of Poundland sealant is going to fix a roof leak? We’ve got a leak in our garage roof and just spent a large sum of money getting it repaired and it has to be done properly or it’ll just happen again!

Oh and ‘John Stones’ 😂😂 I am done!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why can’t she just got to b&q or Homebase and buy the correct products i.e not using bath sealant to try and fix a conservatory?! They things like sealants arnt that expensive and it would work a million times better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear.. I have refrained from commenting so far because "if you've got nothing nice to say.. " 😅 but bath sealant to fix a leak in your conservatory, I have no words.. we will get one picture of it filled with all the cheap crap she has bought and then we wont see it again, it will be another front garden project. Thinks it is a great idea at the time and will all go to tit.
If you can't do something properly then you shouldn't do it at all, I have lived in my house for a year now and we are still getting things done because it all has been done properly so it takes time, money and effort. Not a quick trip to poundland and it can be done during nap time 😨

• Haha
Bathroom sealant to repair the leak?! I have no words.
She won't do anything properly because she doesn't know how to, but wants to appear like she does. It's so easy to Google things or ask advice somewhere like B&Q, but then she'd have to buy proper equipment and products which would mean less to spend in B&M and Poundland...🙄
Those manky old planks were in a skip for a reason as well!
And John Stones! Brilliant! 😂😂

• Haha
Putting a bit of sealant in the cracks is not going to stop the damp on her walls, like some one else said it's a lean to😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.