All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pjโ€™s for the Gram, Stace doesnโ€™t care Jackโ€™s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spend your money on things you need and use them for the purpose they were intended. Itโ€™s not hard!

Reactions: 3
I can see what she's trying to achieve but she's so far of its just unforgivable hahaha stace luv just buy the correct stuff for goodness sake ๐Ÿคฃ
This is the most frustrating thing. She's spent at least ยฃ200 on tat trying to achieve something on a budget and refuses to buy anything of quality that actually does the job its meant to.

She really thinks she's a money saving genius with fab DIY skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the most frustrating thing. She's spent at least ยฃ200 on tat trying to achieve something on a budget and refuses to buy anything of quality that actually does the job its meant to.

She really thinks she's a money saving genius with fab DIY skills.
Exactly! That light fitting i posted was only 12.99, the internet is a wonderful thing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck are you on with those lights Stacey? What. The. duck. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That ceiling is definitely going to leak again, what a complete waste of time!!

And glory glory hallelujah sheโ€™s got a new paintbrush!!!! I guess John Stones mint sage not sage green blue deserves a decent brush for its application. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป She is winning at life today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days. Can we just establish that duck egg is not sage green! Her botanical theme is not showing any duck egg shades lol. The floral wallpaper she stripped off the lean-to was duck egg...the same colour as this paint ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ซ

Oh my days. Can we just establish that duck egg is not sage green! Her botanical theme is not showing any duck egg shades lol. The floral wallpaper she stripped off the lean-to was duck egg...the same colour as this paint ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ซ
I thought that too haha

• Haha
Someone needs to tell our Stace that! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.