All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have zoned out when she mentioned the canvas size! I can't believe she's actually complaing about that it's not big enough when she herself has gone on a website and specified what she wanted! That's hilarious!
And that heart...just, no.
Yes she was like “oh it’s a really big space to fill, I was hoping it would be bigger” I don’t know why you wouldn’t measure it!

Reactions: 1
I thought our stace’s family had finally staged an intervention and she was in some sort of b and m,zoflora addicts rehab but no she’s back and as frantic as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a reason she isn’t learning to drive? She has plenty of free time for lessons surely.

Reactions: 7
How much spray did she use, I only have carpet on the stairs and one can lasts months and months. Hers probably a day or two. That poor dog and child 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's only just got round to sealing the rim of the bath up! Surely some water/damp would have got in by now?
Smoothing the sealant with her finger😂 surprised she didn't get the spoon out that she used in the garden 😂
Your suppose to smooth sealant with your finger aren’t you?? You do with mastik and a wet finger ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Your suppose to smooth sealant with your finger aren’t you?? You do with mastik and a wet finger ?
Just send help. Oh my days . My other half uses sealant on a daily basis part of his job he is in tears laughing what the uck . Stacey stop what you are doing please stop spraying that cheap nasty chemicals all over that carpet that poor dog is laying in that making its skin itch. Please don’t shut the gates as that poor dog needs 24 hour access to water ,

Why do you not take that poor child and dog out for a walk. Avery looks so white. No fresh air . Just. All the adventures you could have make up stories ,let him collect wood . Poor lad As stated you don’t know how to look after him . Poor lad .

• Haha
She has spent better part if not over £100!!!!! (Yes I tried to add it up) and she said I didn't want to get too much stuff cause I don't want it too be cluttered! !!!!!!

• Haha
Just send help. Oh my days . My other half uses sealant on a daily basis part of his job he is in tears laughing what the uck . Stacey stop what you are doing please stop spraying that cheap nasty chemicals all over that carpet that poor dog is laying in that making its skin itch. Please don’t shut the gates as that poor dog needs 24 hour access to water ,

Why do you not take that poor child and dog out for a walk. Avery looks so white. No fresh air . Just. All the adventures you could have make up stories ,let him collect wood . Poor lad As stated you don’t know how to look after him . Poor lad .
I don’t know why you’ve quoted me... I asked a question... I’m not Stacey, I don’t spray anything in my home at all and my children do go out 🤔

She has spent better part if not over £100!!!!! (Yes I tried to add it up) and she said I didn't want to get too much stuff cause I don't want it too be cluttered! !!!!!!
That £100 could have gone towards the new flooring she desperately wants then just pick up decor bits week to week when it's completely decorated, you know like most people do 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Why’s she bought about 10 things for the wall when there’s only really 1 wall she can put them on as the rest is half glass :unsure:

• Haha
If you want to know how to take what is normally quite a lush room theme and make it look cheap and tacky, then Stacey is your girl! All that cheap tit she’s going to fill her “conservatory” with. How does she have so much free cash to just go out and buy so much of it??
And the fake monstera plant looks bleeping naff.

Reactions: 9
That £100 could have gone towards the new flooring she desperately wants then just pick up decor bits week to week when it's completely decorated, you know like most people do 🤣🤣
I was think the same the room not that big how much tit she buying for it and as she fix the leak yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Poor Stacey she definitely does have a spending addiction, being serious. “I don’t even know what I’m going to do with this yet.”
I think I missed her haul for the conservatory. Would have liked to see the green theme out of interest.

Reactions: 4
Someone should tell Stacey that nothing from Poundland could ever be called ‘absolutely gorgeous 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I love Poundland and shop there for lots of stuff all the time but would ever refer to what I buy as absolutely gorgeous!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.