All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pjโ€™s for the Gram, Stace doesnโ€™t care Jackโ€™s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brb just nipin Poundland to get some no nails and sealant to fix the water Fall of a leak I have in my summer house that save me a bob or to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then the wilko for some John stones mint green sage duck egg and that fabulous wilko white paint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tada done in a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she has no clue about colours baffles me, she thinks everything metallic is rose gold and now mint green, sage and duck egg are the same? I just can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she has no clue about colours baffles me, she thinks everything metallic is rose gold and now mint green, sage and duck egg are the same? I just can't cope
Iโ€™m surprised sheโ€™s not painting that wall rose gold with a marble effect feature as you know she is a sucker for it! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
O when she insta famous and moves just see it now the add will go well loved bodged House weโ€™ll need repainting with wilko finist own brand brilliant white emotion inside out to wall to floor to wood to brick you name it you paint it. You will never need to buy anything just get out your neighbour skip ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can't she buy the tube of sealent that you put in a caulking gun, they sell them at pound land and she would get a much better finish. They also sell polyfiller and the scrappers, why can't she buy proper tools but will quite happily spend ยฃ12 on a fake plant ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't she buy the tube of sealent that you put in a caulking gun, they sell them at pound land and she would get a much better finish. They also sell polyfiller and the scrappers, why can't she buy proper tools but will quite happily spend ยฃ12 on a fake plant ๐Ÿ™„
Because she had absolutely no idea what she's doing!

Reactions: 5
Bodge It Stace couldnโ€™t possibly do things the right way, that would make too much sense!
I wouldnโ€™t have spent 12p on that plant, it looked so cheap and fake! You can actually get some decent fake plants, but that wasnโ€™t one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree! What baffled me is apparently the tag said ยฃ12 but she paid ยฃ15 for the plant, she went on about it a bit but ultimately didn't care she had been over charged๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree! What baffled me is apparently the tag said ยฃ12 but she paid ยฃ15 for the plant, she went on about it a bit but ultimately didn't care she had been over charged๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was just about say she said she pay ยฃ15 for the plant itโ€™s like a bargain but she lets then charge her more for things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Using those screw's as hooks on the side of the children kitchen is absolutely an accident waiting to happen. He's going to hurt himself brushing past it!? He could have his eye out? There's a reason people use proper hooks. Why wouldn't you wait until you have the proper equipment rather than wreck the kitchen putting in a screw.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what Jack would say if he found out his wife spent the afternoon with John stones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Using those screw's as hooks on the side of the children kitchen is absolutely an accident waiting to happen. He's going to hurt himself brushing past it!? He could have his eye out? There's a reason people use proper hooks. Why wouldn't you wait until you have the proper equipment rather than wreck the kitchen putting in a screw.
She's so impatient! The wood has split because she's bodged yet another job. She ruins everything eventually!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The screws in the side of averys toys has terrified me๐Ÿ˜ซ itโ€™s just so bloody dangerous. They sell the stick on hooks in Poundland why not just wait til jacks dad takes her to the shops next time?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.