All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit where did the tree go?????????? It's soooo busy it just looks like someone's emptied the bathroom bin from a fast food chain over the top! And she wants to add more???? And how sad that she does it all alone. My husband hates decorating the tree but we do it together anyway!! And the mix of blue and warm lights is ridiculous.
Wtf is that absolute disaster 🤭🙄

Thoughts on the Christmas playhouse?
Tacky as duck! And all for the gram! God only knows what her neighbours must think of her 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wtf is that absolute disaster 🤭🙄

Tacky as duck! And all for the gram! God only knows what her neighbours must think of her 🤔
They probably love peeking through the curtains at her latest wacky idea and gossiping about the mad neighbour who cements her path with a wooden spoon! Bet they’ve got some good nicknames for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£25 for her and then £25 for jack plus averys, about £70 all for a pic for the gram of them all matching where Avery won’t even be looking and just wanting to get away 🤣
That is an insane amount to spend on PJs, she wants to give her head a wobble. She’s no doubt put them on the next account though and probably paying the interest. Considering how much she bums b&m I’m surprised she didn’t get the matching sets from there. Would of cost a bloody lot less! All that money for literally one evening to wear them is madness.

Reactions: 2
That is an insane amount to spend on PJs, she wants to give her head a wobble. She’s no doubt put them on the next account though and probably paying the interest. Considering how much she bums b&m I’m surprised she didn’t get the matching sets from there. Would of cost a bloody lot less! All that money for literally one evening to wear them is madness.
I saw some in B&M yesterday that were actually nicer than those & a fraction of the price. Why spend that much on something you're literally only going to wear a couple of times? It's mad.

I saw some in B&M yesterday that were actually nicer than those & a fraction of the price. Why spend that much on something you're literally only going to wear a couple of times? It's mad.
I got 6 pairs from b&m today for less then what she’s paid for them 3 pairs!!

Thread suggestion - Expensive female pjs for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care that Jack’s a man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've got Christmas pj's this year but ours are from Asda and I've got the mens ones because they were more comfy and the only difference is the mens are short sleeve.

But we will also wear them all year round.

She's spent £55 on them and you know it's just for Instagram. Can you pay finance at Next then?

If I had actual money like she seems to think she has, I'd get the house repaired properly and sort that floating fire place out!

She wants to think she's loaded and can spend but when you look at what she buys, you can see she doesn't have much disposable income. Shops at Aldi, no holidays, DIY hair cuts and colours, all DIY herself and a make up subscription box. She then shops in home bargains etc and those "hauls" aren't very big or frequent. I reckon she uses her Child Benefit money and a small top up off Jack and everything else is financed (Studio, Next etc) I wonder if Jack said if she's not working she has to cut back? There's no need for her not to be working now Avery is getting ready for school. She's missing out on NI Contributions and won't have any sort of pension when she's older. She was barely in the working world before she left it. She wants to hope Jack doesn't have enough and get rid of her, she always strikes me like she thinks Jack is lucky to have her.

Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!)

Reactions: 11
We've got Christmas pj's this year but ours are from Asda and I've got the mens ones because they were more comfy and the only difference is the mens are short sleeve.

She's spent £55 on them and you know it's just for Instagram. Can you pay finance at Next then?

If I had actual money like she seems to think she has, I'd get the house repaired properly and sort that floating fire place out!

She wants to think she's loaded and can spend but when you look at what she buys, you can see she doesn't have much disposable income. Shops at Aldi, no holidays, DIY hair cuts and colours, all DIY herself and a make up subscription box. She then shops in home bargains etc and those "hauls" aren't very big or frequent. I reckon she uses her Child Benefit money and a small top up off Jack and everything else is financed (Studio, Next etc) I wonder if Jack said if she's not working she has to cut back? There's no need for her not to be working now Avery is getting ready for school. She's missing out on NI Contributions and won't have any sort of pension when she's older. She was barely in the working world before she left it. She wants to hope Jack doesn't have enough and get rid of her, she always strikes me like she thinks Jack is lucky to have her.

Definitely spends way too much on getting things on credit, her disposable income is very little because she doesn't actually buy anything with cash other than the Aldi shop and charity shop buys!
Everything else seems either paid for by someone else or things they (Jack) has "saved up" for! Now that Avery is at nursery she should be getting herself a part time job or something, even if it was to fund herself on buying all this tit for Instagram.
My partner earns enough for me to stay off work while I'm studying and he begs me to quit my job when studying, working and looking after my son and renovating/decorating our house gets so much, but I couldn't justify spending all his money on what I want for the sake of it. I enjoy having my own money to contribute to our home and the splurge on myself without financial guilt.

Reactions: 5
NI contributions are protected by child benefit, or at least they used to be.
I wonder if she will have the nerve to post an Xmas pic of the pyjamas now... bet it’s just one of her and Avery or she will change Jacks pyjamas to the men’s ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If she’s claiming child benefit then she’ll be getting NI credits so that she has no gap in her NI contributions and will be able to get her state pension. That’s why it’s important that if you’re the one not working, that it’s claimed in your name.

She is such a hoarder!!! Buys candles and then doesn’t want to use them! Never fear though, she’s a changed woman and will finish that candle she’s been holding onto for years! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please please someone tell me she's not using scented tea lights in her wax burners! ffs I actually think they are oil burners, Send the Fire Brigade round now lovelies!

Reactions: 1
Please please someone tell me she's not using scented tea lights in her wax burners! ffs I actually think they are oil burners, Send the Fire Brigade round now lovelies!
No you can put tea lights in oil burners,most people do that now

Because she's a selfish control freak that doesn't give 2 minkys what her child wants! It's all about her and what she likes, poor kids got no identity and will never gave one with a mother like that.
What’s with all these people commented ‘mum goals’ on her posts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Are they taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She’s not missing out on NI conts for her pension. These are ‘paid’ for you if you don’t work but are responsible for a child under 12 and claim child benefit.

She said before that she has anxiety, I wonder if this is why she doesn’t work? And is it perhaps why she rarely leaves the house other than to take Avery to school and always has someone with her when she does go out (Jack, Jacks dad, her mum).

However, this does not explain her incessant spending, hoarding and general tit she talks on insta!

NI contributions are protected by child benefit, or at least they used to be.
I wonder if she will have the nerve to post an Xmas pic of the pyjamas now... bet it’s just one of her and Avery or she will change Jacks pyjamas to the men’s ones 😂
If she can't be arsed to remove her furry fandango from Instagram, I can bet good money she'll make Jack wear the lady jammies for the photo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she can't be arsed to remove her furry fandango from Instagram, I can bet good money she'll make Jack wear the lady jammies for the photo!!
What size did she even buy him? Is he a curvy 14 or a standard 16? We don’t see many full length pictures of him so not sure if he’s got child bearing hips and a generous bosom? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not missing out on NI conts for her pension. These are ‘paid’ for you if you don’t work but are responsible for a child under 12 and claim child benefit.

She said before that she has anxiety, I wonder if this is why she doesn’t work? And is it perhaps why she rarely leaves the house other than to take Avery to school and always has someone with her when she does go out (Jack, Jacks dad, her mum).

However, this does not explain her incessant spending, hoarding and general tit she talks on insta!
You need to have paid NI prior to 2016. To pay NI you need to have earned £166 a week. She worked 15 hours a week in a bakery so unless she was on £11 plus an hour she wouldn't have paid any. If you don't have NI payments prior to this, you need 35 qualifying years so the 12 given to her still leaves her 23 years short of being able to claim a full pension. Prior to the Bakery, she was at Uni and worked part time at paperchase.

Unless Jack pays them for her to make it up, I don't know. Maybe she will surprise us all and she's actually future proofed herself rather than giving the impression she went to Uni to find a grateful husband!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.