All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Avery wearing RED? RED! Omg it’s a Christmas miracle 😂 like he gives a tit about the house, she won’t let him colour it anyway has to be perfect for Queen Stacey!

Reactions: 6
Notice that she mutes her stories with the child now.... Stacey is flat out on tattle :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice that she mutes her stories with the child now.... Stacey is flat out on tattle :p
I thought there was something wrong with my phone im there turning up the volume till the next one came on with loud ass xmas music 😂😂😂😂😂
So whats that about? Avery still not talking and she doesnt want us to know? I just dont understand why she feels the need to hide that? She ashamed of it or somit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest, it just looks like Avery was filling the house with cushions and diving in there to try and muffle the sound of her screeching at him. Poor kid couldn't get away quick enough

• Haha
I don’t get how someone can have so much TAT! Where the hell does it all go?!?!????????!!!!!!!??!?!?

Reactions: 3
Couldn't even let Avery help do his own playhouse. All for picture so fake.
How many beauty and make up products does she need?! She has got a serious problem with spending.

Reactions: 11
Thoughts on the Christmas playhouse?
First of all - it’s WINTER ask surely as soon as rain and snow comes down which it inevitably will, what will happen to those pretty INDOOR decorations?
Next, who is this really for, Avery? Really?
Finally she doesn’t seem to let him play in it anyway nor does he seem interested

Reactions: 11
Playhouse looks shite. Minnie mouse Christmas tree looks shite. Avery wont know whats hit him when he sees all the red!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering it has done nothing but rain today I'd say it does not look like that now at all!
The fact that she has not let Avery get involved in any of the Christmas decorating is so sad, my Son was so excited to decorate our tree, got bored after about the third bauble but just his excitement for it was so lovely.
He has his god awful Santa on a motorbike pride of place in his room and he couldn't be happier Haha I just can't understand the mindset of someone who doesn't want to share Christmas with their child!!

No way is she leaving that elf on shelf out side they cost to much and that nutcracker gunna spit in the wet and surly the red gunna run on the decs 🤨. And why she buyin more beauty products when she got more then enough for next 20 years and she get more for Xmas and she just sold some 🤦🏻‍♀️

No way is she leaving that elf on shelf out side they cost to much and that nutcracker gunna spit in the wet and surly the red gunna run on the decs 🤨. And why she buyin more beauty products when she got more then enough for next 20 years and she get more for Xmas and she just sold some 🤦🏻‍♀️
Literally just going to keep them until they are well out of date and put them on the Facebook Marketplace 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂 her gushing about the special edition glossy box whilst at the same time admitting she hadn't heard of 90% of the brands. You could literally sell her a pile of dog tit if you packaged it up nicely

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂😂 her gushing about the special edition glossy box whilst at the same time admitting she hadn't heard of 90% of the brands. You could literally sell her a pile of dog tit if you packaged it up nicely
‘Eeeeeeeeek OMG my luuuuvlies, this packaging is uhmaaaaaazing’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.