All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never spends actual money when she is ordering and getting all of these parcels delivered. They are ALL bought from places that offer credit accounts, so Jack's monthly bills must be sky rocketing lately. She goes to Primark and no doubt Mother dearest picks up the bill, she does her trips to B&M with Jack's Dad and maybe he picks up that bill?? She spends her "birthday money"in charity shops! Every single bit that she buys is pointless crap and that she thinks will impress instagram. STACEY WE AREN'T IMPRESSED, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ON A FAMILY HOLIDAY, PAY SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY FIX THE AWFUL BODGE JOBS YOUVE DONE AROUND YOUR HOME. BUY SOME COLOUR FOR GOD SAKE!

Reactions: 11
Also can we talk about how she’s bought Jack women’s pjs? 😂
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA I know! This had me creased! The daft cow spent all that money on clothes for herself, and about half the average families monthly income on glossy box tat...yet refused to spend the extra fiver on Jacks Christmas PJs?!
id love to see my husbands face if I presented him with women’s pyjamas 😂😂

• Haha
I’m dying... what is she doing! 🤣

Also can we talk about how she’s bought Jack women’s pjs? 😂
Poor bastard provides her with all the money to buy her tit and every glossy box going - his reward -ladies PJs and not only that all her followers knowing that he has ladies pjs as she didn’t want to spend the extra fiver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So with Avery's PJs - why didn't she ask Avery what HE wanted to keep? I bet he would have loved those digger PJs but because she didn't lurrrrve them they are getting sent back.
At that age my kids were able to pick what they wanted as it is them wearing it after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So with Avery's PJs - why didn't she ask Avery what HE wanted to keep? I bet he would have loved those digger PJs but because she didn't lurrrrve them they are getting sent back.
At that age my kids were able to pick what they wanted as it is them wearing it after all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she's a selfish control freak that doesn't give 2 minkys what her child wants! It's all about her and what she likes, poor kids got no identity and will never gave one with a mother like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to see how this christmas pj top will fit on Jack. The way women's clothes are cut differ to mens, and that includes pj's. Buying bigger sizes isn't going to stop the fact it'll have bust space, and nipped in certain areas. Even necklines can differ too! I honestly cannot wait for a photo, though I bet he'll be lumped at the back hidden once she realises her mistake!! 😂

• Haha
I've just looked at the pj's on the next website and the mens is cut different on the neck. So Jack will have a nice flattering scoop neckline 😂😂😂
If she didn't buy 2 glossy boxes on the black Friday should could of spent the £5 on the pj's.
Her logic for saving money is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those decorations on the playhouse will be taken down by now - it’s all for the gram. She posted the playhouse with Halloween decs on but then in her stories you could see the house through the kitchen window and they had gone.

Cringing so bad at her screeching at the glossybox opening!
This is exactly what I thought!!!!
All the for the gram!!
Did I miss any pics or videos of avery in it or his reaction?
If no then she most likely did it took pics and was put away before avery was back from nursery. 😔

But its ok stacey you got your comments and likes and new followets no doubt. All the gram!

I really want to see how this christmas pj top will fit on Jack. The way women's clothes are cut differ to mens, and that includes pj's. Buying bigger sizes isn't going to stop the fact it'll have bust space, and nipped in certain areas. Even necklines can differ too! I honestly cannot wait for a photo, though I bet he'll be lumped at the back hidden once she realises her mistake!! 😂
Yep!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yup! More boring Peter Rabbit for him (way too babyish) and the fun digger ones get sent back. Poor kid.

• Sad
She seems really flush lately. Anybody else think she’s claiming disability for Avery and then spending all on herself?

She seems really flush lately. Anybody else think she’s claiming disability for Avery and then spending all on herself?
Why would you think that? I just think she's a shopping addicted & puts it all on credit & store cards. She's going to end up in serious debt! I mean, £25 for a pair of PJ's!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why would you think that? I just think she's a shopping addicted & puts it all on credit & store cards. She's going to end up in serious debt! I mean, £25 for a pair of PJ's!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Definitely on credit. I mentioned before that everything she orders online comes from places that allow you to have or need you to have a credit account.
I don't think she could claim disability for Avery as she doesn't seem to be doing much for him in that regard. She obviously doesn't put everything from her life online but none of what she does shows any interest in Avery really, all her lists and plans never include him and if it does he is never at the top of a list unless it is for Instagram purposes.

£25 for her and then £25 for jack plus averys, about £70 all for a pic for the gram of them all matching where Avery won’t even be looking and just wanting to get away 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.