All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner isn't a fan of things like matching PJs and stuff like that, he thinks it is cute that me and my son do it. But if he was happy to join in and funded my life and I didn't spent a couple £s extra to get him his own proper PJs or whatever it is I'm buying I think he would be rather upset tbh.

Reactions: 3
No you can put tea lights in oil burners,most people do that now

There should be a minimum height between the flame and the melt pool if 12cm at least. Scented tealights aren’t safe to use when meting a scented wax or oil product either. I’m a chandler 😊

Reactions: 1
NI contributions are protected by child benefit, or at least they used to be.
I wonder if she will have the nerve to post an Xmas pic of the pyjamas now... bet it’s just one of her and Avery or she will change Jacks pyjamas to the men’s ones 😂
But if she has no NI Contribution piror to 2016 you need 35 years worth to get full pension. Prior to Avery she worked 15 hours a week in a bakery so she wouldn't have paid any there unless she was on £11 or more an hour. Before that she was Uni and working part time at Paperchase.

Don't even know if she qualified for maternity pay because of working so few hours prior to Avery so don't know if NI payments were made then.

It's probably just me but I can't see the need for a stay at home Mom when there's no child at home. She can't use the childcare cost reason because she doesn't pay for it. Even if there are childcare costs and you stay at home to avoid that, the majority of people go back to work at school age.

I've got a friend who looks down on working mothers as we should be at home to raise our children, end of. Our children are 11 and she hasn't worked for 11 years and still can't find work as she has no relevant experience. Sadly, her husband is quite poorly and has had a health scare and wants to cut back at work. He's currently on sick but he can't cut back because his wages cover their outgoings. She went without holidays etc so she could stay home and now she needs to step up and she can't because she's almost unemployable. This is a couple in their late 30's and the Husband may not make it to 45 if he carries on at the rate he is.

She now wishes she'd worked. Her house was immaculate and home cooked meals every night and never paid for childcare buttl at what cost?

Jack has diabetes, who knows if this could make him really ill and he may need to cut back. Stacey is just selfish and doesn't even use her time at home to benefit Avery at all. She literally ships him off to nursery then into bed when he's back and given to Jack the minute he steps through the door.

Reactions: 4
You need to have paid NI prior to 2016. To pay NI you need to have earned £166 a week. She worked 15 hours a week in a bakery so unless she was on £11 plus an hour she wouldn't have paid any. If you don't have NI payments prior to this, you need 35 qualifying years so the 12 given to her still leaves her 23 years short of being able to claim a full pension. Prior to the Bakery, she was at Uni and worked part time at paperchase.

Unless Jack pays them for her to make it up, I don't know. Maybe she will surprise us all and she's actually future proofed herself rather than giving the impression she went to Uni to find a grateful husband!
I understand how NI works. Her child benefit entitlement at the moment entitles her to class 3 contributions which count towards state pension. So she is protected at the moment until Avery is 12.
But yes, you’re correct it’s unlikely she paid them when she worked in the bakery and depending on what she does with her future it’s likely she will have a short fall and will not qualify for a full state pension, only partial. So long as she has 10 years qualifying contributions somewhere means she will get something.

Tbh I doubt Stacey is bright enough to consider such things! Lots of people don’t take things like this into consideration in my experience.

However, I’d say this boring chat is not for tattle!

Reactions: 2
What's with her constantly saying "I'm just going to go ahead" another boring painted bodge job. It was clearly getting dark outside while avery napped so must of been past 3pm, no wonder he goes upto bed late.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she painted over all that. It was nice and colourful for him she could of easily just replaced the broken hood bit with new red fabric.. Why the bleeping need to paint over all the colourful stuff. Stacey love there is a whole rainbow out there not just grey blue and white ffs.

Reactions: 7
Just seen the story her painting the stall OMG still useing that same brush 🤦🏻‍♀️ And geting the blue everywhere they say she paint img it white well if didn’t make mess in first place 🤨

That's a eye shadow brush shes using to paint the smaller bits, it'll be up for sale next week on her selling page with some more dodgy eyeshadows

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And omg the super glue open on the carpet she be geting her scrub buddy on the carpet next we’re she drop it all

Why, just why did she paint that market stuff?! All those beautiful colours and how lovely and bright it was, all to be painted over and looking so bland. Kids love colour, why does everyone have to make kids toys tie in with their crappy interior now? I’m sorry, but it looks absolutely tit now. I know if I saw both of them side by side, I’d be picking the one with colour without a doubt!

Why, just why did she paint that market stuff?! All those beautiful colours and how lovely and bright it was, all to be painted over and looking so bland. Kids love colour, why does everyone have to make kids toys tie in with their crappy interior now? I’m sorry, but it looks absolutely tit now. I know if I saw both of them side by side, I’d be picking the one with colour without a doubt!
I can’t get over the fact she explained she was painting the brown drawers white “to make sure there’s lots of different colour on there”...Stacey, r u ok hun? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over the fact she explained she was painting the brown drawers white “to make sure there’s lots of different colour on there”...Stacey, r u ok hun? 🙈
I’m sure them brown drawer thing was cardboard it looks a right mess Don’t look painted propa

Reactions: 2
I just can’t with the blue, grey and star thing. She keeps saying Avery loves the colour yellow so why not paint it yellow?

I actually think upcycling to a brilliant thing to do. Nothing wrong with kids having second hand toys especially when they’re too young to know the difference.

My issue with Stacey is that everything is done for her benefit and her taste. Maybe he wouldn’t be so disinterested with his toys if they had a bit of colour and life to them

Reactions: 8
When she starts painting the turquoisey blue part of the market with the summer blue and says 'I'm gonna do the blue in the blue, I'm gonna do it in the blue that I like' just sums up to me how little does she give a tit about what Avery likes or the fact his favourite colour is yellow.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.