All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just awful that she sucks the life out of absolutely everything!
I can't stand the colour red, it is my Sons favourite colour so he has red bed sheets, clothes and coat because it is about what he likes and enjoys. I just cannot stand seeing kids imaginstion oppressed for Instagram. My Son has the most amazing imagination, the games he plays and stories he comes up with are brilliant, I literally couldn't think of anything worse for him than going in to his room and removing all the colour because it doesnt match his grey carpet.

Reactions: 4
Just no need to have his name emblazoned on almost everything I don't get it, like why?

Also the whole no colour scenario! Strange!

Annie Wilkes vibes all day..

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ another wooden ITUM to blend in to that playroom šŸ™„ Does she really need to point out that she brought a pritt stick from the trusty Poundland! And the constant ā€˜like I sayā€™ arghhh and ffs can she not say anything right....itā€™s FOAM AROMA NOT FOAMA AROMA! God she boils my piss šŸ˜© averys fave colour is yellow so letā€™s paint every single bleeping thing blue and grey with crappy stars! I used to like things with stars but sheā€™s absolutely killed it! Iā€™m sure that stupid shop with have his name on in no time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That woman literally owns one crappy paint brush! Imagine doing an up cycle with the same crappy old brush that youā€™d previously painted your path with, I bet up close it looks shocking! And painting the boxes white for ā€œa bit of colourā€? What are you smoking?! No idea why she bangs on about his favourite colours being yellow and purple and then just painting it the colours she likes. I feel so sorry for Avery.
And the chalkboard looked really tit. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Avery all his toys blend into one. As you guys have said why would you not paint it nice and bright. When she was tidying his toys away while he was at nursery I was shocked to see that they are all still baby toys. He should be playing with toys that stimulate him not in the night garden/bing cuddly items and the ninky nonk that my child had at 1 years old. The fact that he is clearly delayed in some areas of his development you would think she would be getting him toys to help with that.

we need a new thread, does anyone know how to start one?

Reactions: 3
Avery won't be playing with it though will he! He'll be allowed to touch it on Christmas Day for an insta picture then it'll be put in the playroom that he's only allowed in with supervision!

Everythingā€™s about what she likes! Why not what poor Avery likes seriously! The poor boy will have no personality. All his toys are baby toys that she keeps buying him because they were a bargain in the charity shop?! What?! Even the pjs sheā€™s got him ā€˜I donā€™t love these ones so I think Iā€™d send them backā€™ why donā€™t you let your poor son choose what he likes. Something with colour, all the pjs are blue of course. Canā€™t say Iā€™m a lover of peppa pig but my son loves it and we have peppa everything, just as it should be.

Reactions: 7
That poor lad, what a sad existence. Isnt even aloud anything that has a slight bit of colour. It's as if shes punishing him for not being that perfect little girl she always wanted šŸ„ŗ

My two girls had their room decorated earlier this year and I said it had to be white (because I plan to move next year so easier) but they could choose the accessories colour. They chose blue... completely destroyed my inner barbie who wanted pink, sparkly, girly stuff everywhere but blue they got šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø.
I personally would have painted that market stall in all the rainbow colours but it matching the rest of the house takes priority unfortunately

Reactions: 2
She has all this disposable money to waste on glossy boxes but canā€™t stretch to treating herself to a new paintbrush! šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s kind of a good influence for me in a way ,all the random ,useless ,unnecessary tit she buys makes me less reluctant to buy anything I donā€™t need myself ! not that I was ever an obsessive notebook and pen buyer anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread title

Spendaholic Stacey has got to have it all, while Jacks left with ladies PJs looking a bit of a fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really does baby him, heā€™s only a few months older than my little girl and there is stark difference. I know all children develop differently, believe me Iā€™ve learnt that from my little girl but he really should be having toys that help his development and a bit of colour too. Iā€™m bleeping bored of seeing those 3 colours and I donā€™t even live in that house! Sheā€™s surely had the 3 year check, so there would of been so much help development wise as he would of scored low on it. There are so many lovely toys that help children speech wise and I think role play toys would help massively for him too.

Everythingā€™s about what she likes! Why not what poor Avery likes seriously! The poor boy will have no personality. All his toys are baby toys that she keeps buying him because they were a bargain in the charity shop?! What?! Even the pjs sheā€™s got him ā€˜I donā€™t love these ones so I think Iā€™d send them backā€™ why donā€™t you let your poor son choose what he likes. Something with colour, all the pjs are blue of course. Canā€™t say Iā€™m a lover of peppa pig but my son loves it and we have peppa everything, just as it should be.
I second this, kids rooms donā€™t look like kids rooms anymore. Parents have gone Pinterest mad on colour coordinating and uploading the perfect room for ā€œthe gramā€ I mean I had hot pink on my room as a kid and groovy chick. My little girls room is a mix of anything goes at the minute. Character bedding, a garish owl light. I mean it looks like a jumble sale has exploded in there, but she loves it and thatā€™s how a kids room should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really does baby him, heā€™s only a few months older than my little girl and there is stark difference. I know all children develop differently, believe me Iā€™ve learnt that from my little girl but he really should be having toys that help his development and a bit of colour too. Iā€™m bleeping bored of seeing those 3 colours and I donā€™t even live in that house! Sheā€™s surely had the 3 year check, so there would of been so much help development wise as he would of scored low on it. There are so many lovely toys that help children speech wise and I think role play toys would help massively for him too.

I second this, kids rooms donā€™t look like kids rooms anymore. Parents have gone Pinterest mad on colour coordinating and uploading the perfect room for ā€œthe gramā€ I mean I had hot pink on my room as a kid and groovy chick. My little girls room is a mix of anything goes at the minute. Character bedding, a garish owl light. I mean it looks like a jumble sale has exploded in there, but she loves it and thatā€™s how a kids room should be.
I begged my mum and dad for a lime green and orange bedroom when I was young, donā€™t ask šŸ˜‚ must of been the in thing back then. They did it for me though, bless em, lime green skirting boards and everything, all cos thatā€™s what I wanted. I remember being so happy with it though, absolutely loved it. Why isnā€™t she paining his room yellow if he loves it. Really annoys me, itā€™s about your children not you! She should want to see averys face beaming and him so happy, he doesnā€™t pay any attention to what she does cos itā€™s all bleeping boring for a 3 year old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.