All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason he’s in a pushchair is because she can’t cope with him on her own. She was the same when he was a newborn she struggled like duck! She’s an absolute waste of space!

That sofa is gonna be absolutely ruined! She just don’t look after anything! Everything gets filthy she’s a dirty scutter with a big hairy muff!!!
Big hairy muff looooool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can this be comfortable?

She's definitely reading here and teasing me, we nearly got to see in the loft today!!

Hiya Stace Hun! Let Avery walk more and he will be even more tired for you!!
He’ll still be in That bleeping thing when he’s 18 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's still got all the stories up under pamper in her highlights.. She clearly doesn't mind everyone getting an eyeful as you can SEE everything.. There's one of her sitting in the bath and you can see her reflection in the tap.. 🙈🙈🙈
I know she has! She’s an absolute tool!!!

Omg now she’s started talking about having YouTube back again ffs noooooo apparently ‘so many of you’ have asked??? Who the duck is feeding this absolute tit show????

Jacks list is blue!!! He’s got all the paying out to do as usual!!!!

And there’s her trampy super glue nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

It looks like Jack does have a personality and a sense of humour and lots of friends! Who would of guessed
He’s creepy AF that one 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t care if Avery is still of a suitable age to be carted around in a pram! He is far too big for the one that he is in! His feet are practically dragging along the floor!
Get a grip Stacey!

Reactions: 11
Caught out on another lie Stacey, this is starting to become a bit of a problem !!

You didn’t design the T-shirt yourself, you can buy svg files online and LOOK WHAT I FOUND !!!
F2D0FFCB-1C00-4CCB-977E-1E40A8784A2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Caught out on another lie Stacey, this is starting to become a bit of a problem !!

You didn’t design the T-shirt yourself, you can buy svg files online and LOOK WHAT I FOUND !!! View attachment 48851
I brought a little top for my 6 month old with the same wording 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does she think we’re all as stupid as she is 🙄

I don’t care if Avery is still of a suitable age to be carted around in a pram! He is far too big for the one that he is in! His feet are practically dragging along the floor!
Get a grip Stacey!
He looks absolutely ridiculous! All because she cba with the hassle of letting him walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I brought a little top for my 6 month old with the same wording 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does she think we’re all as stupid as she is 🙄

He looks absolutely ridiculous! All because she cba with the hassle of letting him walk!
It's so sad for him 😢 is she not stunting his growth with all this nonsense??

**Stacey take that pram to the nearest dump ASAP your child does not need a newborn pram with a bumper bar on it at his age..SERIOUSLY GET A GRIP***

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Had abit of a stalk last night took me bloody ages haha but looks like she DID used to work..well only in a bakery but still a job. Think shes always wanted to be a SAHM imo. She even did a degree and graduated so she is educated but acts like a complete nonce.
Oh and she did ONCE get Jack a personalised mug 😂😂 Screenshot_20191014-212018_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191014-212843_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet jack loved his Emma Bridgwater mug, lucky jack, just what he always wanted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make me laugh how she always beginning it and @ in companies But now she sayin she feels silly thing are gifted and she payed for some items her self well stop getin companies to give you tit u don’t need.

I would be worried that his feet would get caught in the wheels as they are practically dragging on the floor! My child is the same age and we take the push chair out at times as we get the complaint of tired legs but the pushchair we use is the right size and a good fit!

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkk. duck off. She will be on the beg for free food now

What a load of old tosh

Yeah course they do HUN

Absolute smelly slobs. Why don't the pair of them get this done after teatime together

Slimming World. Where you scoff yourself stupid with chocolate all day

Oh ffs she is 'working' with Studio now. They are the worst company ever. Terrible customer service

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Eeeeeeeeekkkkkk. duck off. She will be on the beg for free food now

What a load of old tosh

Yeah course they do HUN

Absolute smelly slobs. Why don't the pair of them get this done after teatime together

Slimming World. Where you scoff yourself stupid with chocolate all day

Oh ffs she is 'working' with Studio now. They are the worst company ever. Terrible customer service
Why does that pan at the back look "staged" for the photo 🤔 proper weird!

Reactions: 6
Tattle
A place for influencers (influence me to steer clear of whatever it is there trying to flog)to come and see what is written about them (by people who don’t have the same opinion as them so are therefore most definitely trolls) so there stories then become retaliation to what is written about them on tattle I.e the pot pan pic above!!
Then call the troll card and the long winded troll post!!
Brilliant

Reactions: 5
Thing is she wants to be so much like Mrs hinch, but the massive difference is Mrs hinch actually involves her husband. And he takes over her insta every now and again and it's funny. Imagine if Jack took over Stacey's insta she's flip her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyday she sprays carpet 1001 and shake and vac!!
And always scrubbing that sofa with a scratchy cloth!!!
God her carpet and sofa must be ruined and look and smell horrid defo not fresh and clean!!

Thing is she wants to be so much like Mrs hinch, but the massive difference is Mrs hinch actually involves her husband. And he takes over her insta every now and again and it's funny. Imagine if Jack took over Stacey's insta she's flip her tit
Sorry but she will never ever be the next Mrs Hinch!!
Just look at Mrs Hinch and her home
She is stunning and her home is lovely
We may not like how she got it or it being gifted etc but no denying it is a nice home
Grown up home
Stacey home is pink and barbie looking just horrid
Stacey is like the before pic of a filter and Mrs Hinch is the filtered pic!!
She is just cheap and nasty and her home is cheap and nasty and so out dated!!
I’m not a fan of either but Mrs Hinch wins anyday for me

We have been wearing leather jackets with our dresses for years hun!!
And the chunky boots with dresses is a copy of every bloody influencer out there at the moment and honestly I think it’s too fashionable and trendy for you as we all know how out dated your home and fashion sense is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Everyday she sprays carpet 1001 and shake and vac!!
And always scrubbing that sofa with a scratchy cloth!!!
God her carpet and sofa must be ruined and look and smell horrid defo not fresh and clean!!

Sorry but she will never ever be the next Mrs Hinch!!
Just look at Mrs Hinch and her home
She is stunning and her home is lovely
We may not like how she got it or it being gifted etc but no denying it is a nice home
Grown up home
Stacey home is pink and barbie looking just horrid
Stacey is like the before pic of a filter and Mrs Hinch is the filtered pic!!
She is just cheap and nasty and her home is cheap and nasty and so out dated!!
I’m not a fan of either but Mrs Hinch wins anyday for me

We have been wearing leather jackets with our dresses for years hun!!
And the chunky boots with dresses is a copy of every bloody influencer out there at the moment and honestly I think it’s too fashionable and trendy for you as we all know how out dated your home and fashion sense is
Oh I completely agree, plus why did she order stuff from studio that is so out of her comfort zone she probably won't ever wear it 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.