All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bought another notebook!!!! ANOTHER. NOTEBOOK!!!!! She must have 100 of the things! Instead of trying to play at being busy and important Stacey, GET A JOB and actually be important and have stuff to write on your planner!! Poor thing, going to bed to read her book for an hour while Avery sleeps, such a hard life she has! Such a sad existence, I would say sad life but she clearly has no life at all, she’s simply existing day to day with nothing in her life at all, it’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A physically exhausting day?! Is she actually having a bleeping laugh?! I've got a disabled child who requires daily medication, therapy, physio, as well as working and keeping a house clean and I can assure you I've never had time to sit down, read a bleeping disney book, drink hot chocolate out of my child mug that I don't need and get into bed. Get a bleeping life! She's really starting to piss me off, I can't even hear the word autumnal or stunning now without wanting to vom! I've never known anybody buy so much tit every day who doesn't work and who then the next week has to have a clear out. Do people actually live like this?! She literally gets herself into debt buying 1000 notebooks, tit from a catalogue and baby mugs from EB (because she obviously can't afford the bigger ones) all to show off for the gram. She has bleeping lost it I tell you! She needs counselling for her shopping addiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So we know she reads here after the attention seeking posts she posted today , so wouldn’t you think she would take some of it on board ?? Not all of it is criticism Stacey some of it is actual good natured advice!

Reactions: 5
Just catching up with her stories today -
1 - she didn’t rinse the zoflora off those toys before putting them away 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then put more bloody zoflora in the bath?! Didn’t she just say it has been sat there for the morning, why did she do it again!? And I hate how she “cleans” the bath with that magic eraser sponge, that’s not cleaning it!!
2 - then she goes into her bedroom and she’s just got wet washing piled on her bed?!?! Also, for someone who’s obsessed with buying stuff, you’d think she’d have had the sense to buy a bleeping clothes horse by now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what time Avery goes to bed? My 2.5 year old only needs to have a 10 minute car nap in the afternoon and he’s up while 9pm. 😩

So we know she reads here after the attention seeking posts she posted today , so wouldn’t you think she would take some of it on board ?? Not all of it is criticism Stacey some of it is actual good natured advice!
You’d think she’d delete the naked bath videos for a start! 😂

Just catching up with her stories today -
1 - she didn’t rinse the zoflora off those toys before putting them away 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then put more bloody zoflora in the bath?! Didn’t she just say it has been sat there for the morning, why did she do it again!? And I hate how she “cleans” the bath with that magic eraser sponge, that’s not cleaning it!!
2 - then she goes into her bedroom and she’s just got wet washing piled on her bed?!?! Also, for someone who’s obsessed with buying stuff, you’d think she’d have had the sense to buy a bleeping clothes horse by now!!
Or a tumble drier? I couldn’t live without my condenser 😂

Reactions: 3
Avery looks far too big to be in a pushchair. Genuine question - How old is he? Is there any reason we know of that he should still be in one?
He's 3.

Other than Stacey not being arsed to walk him, I don't think there is one. The nursery distance must be near as she was back home at 9am after a morning nursery run according to the clock at her house but she takes him to and from school in the blasted pushchair

View attachment 48654Because that’s really safe with a dog and three year old running around !! She’s a complete and utter moron
She's as thick as mince. Why does she need that if she has radiators and a fire with a levitating fireplace?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but she really is taking the actual piss!!!
Thought I’d treat myself to the mugs because I wanted it last year !!! A. What Stacey wants, she kicks her feet and sulks until she gets and B. When do you not treat yourself? The glossy iced? The advent calendar? The notebooks (all 7000 of them!) the clothes/ makes up/ tit from aldi - your whole life is spent treating yourself!!!!
Jack must earn thousands for her to be able to fritter it away like she does!!! But sadly I suspect otherwise! That’s why they live in such a crappy house in a crappy part of Coventry.
Imagine waking up every day with nothing to do and no one to go anywhere with! Pitiful, sad life!!!!! And a coffee stain too ffs
Absolutely grim!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but she really is taking the actual piss!!!
Thought I’d treat myself to the mugs because I wanted it last year !!! A. What Stacey wants, she kicks her feet and sulks until she gets and B. When do you not treat yourself? The glossy iced? The advent calendar? The notebooks (all 7000 of them!) the clothes/ makes up/ tit from aldi - your whole life is spent treating yourself!!!!
Jack must earn thousands for her to be able to fritter it away like she does!!! But sadly I suspect otherwise! That’s why they live in such a crappy house in a crappy part of Coventry.
Imagine waking up every day with nothing to do and no one to go anywhere with! Pitiful, sad life!!!!! And a coffee stain too ffs
Absolutely grim!!!
couldn’t agree more, she’s going more and more insane because she doesn’t have anything in her life, hence the manic cleaning and shopping hauls. It’s such a sad and lonely existence. Where is her mum and sister?? Can’t they see she seriously needs some therapy?
Why on earth does she leave stains on the carpet ‘oh there’s a coffee stain I need to clean’ clean it as soon as you spill it woman?!! What on earth! Leaving all her dirty plates till the next day, leaving wet washing on her bed, she’s just vile and I’d say manically depressed

Reactions: 6
How can this be comfortable?

She's definitely reading here and teasing me, we nearly got to see in the loft today!!

Hiya Stace Hun! Let Avery walk more and he will be even more tired for you!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Something we should all live by
Especially a girl named Stacey-Lou woodfield

It’s not what you HAVE in life
It’s WHO you have in life

Over and out 😘

• Haha
couldn’t agree more, she’s going more and more insane because she doesn’t have anything in her life, hence the manic cleaning and shopping hauls. It’s such a sad and lonely existence. Where is her mum and sister?? Can’t they see she seriously needs some therapy?
Why on earth does she leave stains on the carpet ‘oh there’s a coffee stain I need to clean’ clean it as soon as you spill it woman?!! What on earth! Leaving all her dirty plates till the next day, leaving wet washing on her bed, she’s just vile and I’d say manically depressed
Coffee stains on the floor and settee again (her words not mine) yet last week, she blamed it on having a dog, husband and a child.

She probably leaves the stains so she can remove them just for her gram fans. Ateaat she cleans things that are dirty unlike Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

She's definitely reading here and teasing me, we nearly got to see in the loft today!!

The reason he’s in a pushchair is because she can’t cope with him on her own. She was the same when he was a newborn she struggled like duck! She’s an absolute waste of space!

Coffee stains on the floor and settee again (her words not mine) yet last week, she blamed it on having a dog, husband and a child.

She probably leaves the stains so she can remove them just for her gram fans. Ateaat she cleans things that are dirty unlike Hinch!
That sofa is gonna be absolutely ruined! She just don’t look after anything! Everything gets filthy she’s a dirty scutter with a big hairy muff!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The reason he’s in a pushchair is because she can’t cope with him on her own. She was the same when he was a newborn she struggled like duck! She’s an absolute waste of space
Stacey let the poor boy walk he looks ridiculous. In that buggy. .how embarrassing. As above I don’t think she can cope with him. She seems as tho she’s not interested in him palms him of on jack and family. Clueless

Reactions: 1
Avery always in the bath so jack, so I guess it’s jack that’s looking after him, washing him, playing with him in the bath. You sit down Stacey hun, read your book. You deserve some ‘me’ time.
Absolute waste of space. She actually never sees or spends any time with her poor child. Still not over the fact he wasn’t the longed for little girl she was desperate for

Well she’s a few days too late now! We have the screen shot 😂😂😂

Least we all know she ain’t no natural blonde now 😂😂😂
She's still got all the stories up under pamper in her highlights.. She clearly doesn't mind everyone getting an eyeful as you can SEE everything.. There's one of her sitting in the bath and you can see her reflection in the tap.. 🙈🙈🙈

Make me so mad this I mean invest in a bloody stroller and not have him squeezed into his obviously NEWBORN pram!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg that heater is sending my anxiety through the roof. In the summer she took the guard off the same and had that spinning about on the floor when avery was around 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.