All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she writing I love you messages to herself from Jack?? The handwriting looks very similar to the rest of the board just written with 2 different pens. She really is a bleeping lunatic
Screenshot_20191016-160052_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she writing I love you messages to herself from Jack?? The handwriting looks very similar to the rest of the board just written with 2 different pens. She really is a bleeping lunatic
View attachment 49172
I thought the exact same thing, and how I said on here an hour ago about how Jack doesn't get involved and now shes saying he is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally
View attachment 49172
I came here to just ask this and I am clearly not as crazy as I thought 😂😂 what a saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just writes a list of obvious stuff she needs to do and then copies it on to a million different books, notes, lists. She clearly is trying to make her feel like she has a busy life. Again buying more crap from charity shop that's too young for Avery.
And that picture of avery in his pushchair?! Why would she post it, can she not see he clearly is too big and doesn't look comfy.

on her list she had buy from the classy planner! She can’t seriously be buying more diaries etc! Wasn’t this the company who just gifted her two diaries/planners the same item just in different colours

It’s literally the same handwriting 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A list to buy from classy planner? Are we real???? Absolutely ridic that woman!

Makes my blood boil that shes such a fuckin scrounger. And do obvious. More fool fuckin them at Studio! Morons, the lot of em.

Last edited:
Thing is she wants to be so much like Mrs hinch, but the massive difference is Mrs hinch actually involves her husband. And he takes over her insta every now and again and it's funny. Imagine if Jack took over Stacey's insta she's flip her tit
nah Mrs hinch is even worse and fake 😂 I think Stacey knows she’s a joke but she still get the views because people like to see what idiotic things she’s posted about today like her fabulous daily to do lists that we all love ‘remember to run bath when Avery naps p.s add 5 bath bombs & record it but make sure fully clothed this time’

I also find it disgusting watching her clean her carpets daily I can imagine them absolutely stinking 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 49172
I was about to write the exact same thing!!! All because we said that jack must be staying away from her! What bloke writes “I love you so so so much”
A truly tragic one that’s for sure- although I think we all know who actually wrote this!!!

• Haha
I dont even know where to start with today’s videos 😂
1. On her to do list “ light candles” yeah that’s vital !!!!
2. The orange dress!!! -I thought it was a Halloween costume 🎃
3. “Ooohhhh look at the beautiful packaginggggg” of the freebie wax melts as she proceeds to tear apart the said packaging with one hand
4. ANOTHER advent calendar? Enough said- Greedy witch
5. The love notes on the magnetic planner- oh just shut up you twit- we know it’s you ok?
6. The arm of that poor sofa 🤣🤣🤣
7. “When I’m doing the school run and summer is sitting at home, bored shitless, drooling all over the settee!!!” bleeping take her with you you lazy cow
8. “Classy” planners lol
9. The drying rack is in the damp, cold conservatory ( as we wondered if she had one)
10. Spinich 😱
There is literally no end to this idiot’s bullshit?
I can’t deal with much more hahahahaha hahahahaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was about to write the exact same thing!!! All because we said that jack must be staying away from her! What bloke writes “I love you so so so much”
A truly tragic one that’s for sure- although I think we all know who actually wrote this!!!
Slack didn't write that, wastey wrote that. She is always saying so so so much. Daft bat. I've stopped following her. She gets on my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn’t notice when she decorates the entire house…

He leaves tons of empty Lucozade bottles under the bed instead of taking them downstairs to the recycling bin...

But he notices a teeny tiny love note on a kitchen planner and takes the time to reply?

Okay sure, if you say so Stacey…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exhibit ‘a’
LOOK AT THE A’s!!!
ITS THE EXACT SAMEView attachment 49189 HANDWRITING THE bleeping LIAR 🤥
shes got to be taking the piss with this? I think she’s genuinely off her rocker, she clearly thinks this behaviour is some sort of normal, she’s absolutely lost the plot! Does she get no attention from jack? Well we all know she clearly doesn’t!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.