All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like the type of bird that kicks off if she doesn't get an Easter egg at Easter.

Reactions: 4
It is like she only bought it because it was from a shop she associates with expensive things. By all means buy items from a charity shop but no needs to bang on about them being from Next and River Island.
Did I also hear correctly when she said her Mom told her that she had received lots of birthday wishes. I literally do not believe for one minute she wasnt sat stuck to her phone her whole birthday watching all them messages roll in!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is like she only bought it because it was from a shop she associates with expensive things. By all means buy items from a charity shop but no needs to bang on about them being from Next and River Island.
Did I also hear correctly when she said her Mom told her that she had received lots of birthday wishes. I literally do not believe for one minute she wasnt sat stuck to her phone her whole birthday watching all them messages roll in!
Exactly what I was thinking why keep bangin on where they all from also why her finger black like She been painting when she say she been busy and poorly spray paint aunt that hard to get off

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Omg all the charity shop crap...sorry I mean ‘bundles’
Where is she going to put it all?!?

Reactions: 5
On the Poundland garden sparkle tree decorations did anyone notice the dead hanging basket & a sneak peak of what looked like brown grass?

Has anyone else noticed we haven’t seen the garden for quite sometime? I bet that lawn is in a awful state because we all know she has no idea how to look after anything!

Reactions: 8
On the Poundland garden sparkle tree decorations did anyone notice the dead hanging basket & a sneak peak of what looked like brown grass?

Has anyone else noticed we haven’t seen the garden for quite sometime? I bet that lawn is in a awful state because we all know she has no idea how to look after anything!
Screenshot_20190920-184435_Instagram.jpg

Yes you are definitely right, the grass looks absolutely awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Exactly what I was thinking why keep bangin on where they all from also why her finger black like She been painting when she say she been busy and poorly spray paint aunt that hard to get off
😂😂 Busted
Can tell she lies she constantly looks away
Notice it wasn't on her fingers when she was showing the charity shop items.

Wasn't avery vomiting last time she gave the living room a deep clean. 🤔
Chemicals!!

View attachment 42704

Yes you are definitely right, the grass looks absolutely awful!
It served its purpose for the gram on Averys birthday it's just dashed to side now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought her mum didn’t even follow her on insta so how would she have seen all the ‘lovely messages’ she was getting.

Those River Island boots are only fit for bin!

Also how grubby is it when she puts shoes on the kitchen work surfaces 🤢 dirty cow!

I thought her mum didn’t even follow her on insta so how would she have seen all the ‘lovely messages’ she was getting.

Those River Island boots are only fit for bin!

Also how grubby is it when she puts shoes on the kitchen work surfaces 🤢 dirty cow!
More like she read here that she had not thanked anyone!

Please someone add up how much she has spent on utter trampy shite? I lost track after the 600th item

• Haha
What ‘other family’ have given her money for her birthday?? She’s 33! Is it just me that gets pressies from hubby, parents and in laws and a couple best friends? I used to get pressies from auntys when I was little but not as an adult. I’d love to know what ‘family’ gave her money. We know it wasn’t jacks dad, he bought her paint for the path 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally stunned, after all that tit she grabbed off that woman for free now this?? She didn't need this stuff? She did it for an excuse to have a story. I'm not being funny but why would you spend all your birthday money, right away on charity shop jumpers?! She can't help herself. Like Avery needed more of the same thing and that t-shirt. She definitely gets a kick out of buying which means something is missing. She's not feeling humble or settled or anything as she keeps buying obviously un-necessary items. Like those pens? Looks like she has spent so much on stuff she's just got her whole family to pay her for it and say it's from them!! God she does my bleeping head in!! Hubby is like, why are you watching it then...I'm so close to not following her anymore she's a joke!! She needs help! So deluded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.