All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😯 She used to... Because mothers day when she made her a cleaning hamper she warned her mom to look away. πŸ€”

Am I correct in saying when you click on people followers in the search box tou can search for a specific follower from their list? If so, her Mom doesn't even follow her. I feel a bit creepy that I even looked πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So she could actual lie every time she mentions her Mom and it would never be known.
You’re right iv just looked πŸ˜‚ Stacey follows her but not other way round! Read into that what you want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The bloody balloon arch! Definitely made that herself, what a sad sack!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*do feel a bit sad no one else did anything for her though!

Reactions: 3
Why is she still posting pictures of her birthday decorations that she put....oh sorry, her mum put up for her! You’re 33 years old, get a bleeping grip!

Reactions: 7
Why is she still posting pictures of her birthday decorations that she put....oh sorry, her mum put up for her! You’re 33 years old, get a bleeping grip!
I bet she's one of those people that has a birthday week instead of just a day. I bleeping hate those people!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those half arsed blown up balloons we all saw on the first post were purposely small for the balloon arch!! She's an absolute loser. Don't feel sad no one did anything for her...she's done it herself. They prob try but have given up. She is definitely getting worse it's sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making a balloon arch for yourself on your birthday is next level sadness. Not only that but she’s only made it so she’s can take pictures.
Instagram clearly is not doing her any favours and is becoming an unhealthy obsession for perfection with her!!

Reactions: 8
Those half arsed blown up balloons we all saw on the first post were purposely small for the balloon arch!! She's an absolute loser. Don't feel sad no one did anything for her...she's done it herself. They prob try but have given up. She is definitely getting worse it's sickening
It really grips my tit how she has ignored everyone's comments. I thanked everyone personally on their comments on my birthday. I'm an instagram user not a bleeping celebrity

Not sure what people are on about. Stacey's mum does follow her on Instagram.

It really grips my tit how she has ignored everyone's comments. I thanked everyone personally on their comments on my birthday. I'm an instagram user not a bleeping celebrity

Not sure what people are on about. Stacey's mum does follow her on Instagram.
Most likely will now she's read this lol

Anyone else get that whole feeling that she's craving a girl still and used her birthday as an excuse to put up girly banners all for the gram πŸ˜‚
Her mom most certainly did not put up that balloon arch lol!
Who really receives a balloon with princess on it at her age πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most likely will now she's read this lol

Anyone else get that whole feeling that she's craving a girl still and used her birthday as an excuse to put up girly banners all for the gram πŸ˜‚
Her mom most certainly did not put up that balloon arch lol!
Who really receives a balloon with princess on it at her age πŸ€”
I must admit when I first saw the Dec's and the Princess stuff I thought it was Summers birthday πŸ˜•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Making a balloon arch for yourself on your birthday is next level sadness. Not only that but she’s only made it so she’s can take pictures.
Instagram clearly is not doing her any favours and is becoming an unhealthy obsession for perfection with her!!
Agree 100%! Those staged decorations are literally the most pathetic thing I have ever seen and as for the balloon arch, she actually needs help! Who actually wants to live their life, staging every moment, buying things purely for bleeping social media and complete strangers?! Give me actual strength! It's so fake and the fact she thinks people don't know what she is doing literally grinds my gears. Yes I know I could stop watching her stories but her life is such a car crash I just can't because I can't believe that someone like her actually exists. I showed my husband her car video the other day and today he messaged me asking for her Insta name as he wanted to show all the guys at work, and I quote, "the cheap Mrs Hinch!" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PATH LOOKS LIKE!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Path has been sidelined it's all about Stacey birthday week.. Don't you know she is Disney Princess after all and she shall have week celebrations not one day. πŸ˜‚ My god I bet they have had to faff and fuss over her all week like you would a child.

• Haha
She will be waiting to do the β€˜grand reveal’ leave everyone on the edge of their seats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but I seem to remember that Stacey lives some distance from her family! I’m at so skeptical that her mum popped round to do those decs. If she was there we would’ve seen something of her!

I’m also in the same boat as some of you above! I am DYING to see the path! The suspense is killing me!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.