All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor jack will she ever stop spending so he can come home from work :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
'But its for the gram Jack'

I've been watching Mrs hinch and Rebecca lamb and I think she trying to be both ! this is why she's losing herself.

Reactions: 3
I thought this. Definitely not zo-flora. I say it like you, the normal way 😂
Haha thank god!

I pronounce it Zof-lora like you! All people I know pronounce it the same way, it might be a Coventry twang?

Yet she sits in her chemical ridden home and reads Tattle every bloody day - people in glass houses Stacey? Or should I say white vans?!! 😂

Keep reading here Stacey, keep taking our advice and comments when you right royally duck up (which is 100% of the time) without giving us thanks.
Haha yup thought thats how it was pronounced.
Also, Stace love you’ve just told all your follwers to come on tattle 😆
Now everyone can join in 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any need for people to make comments about her weight? It's getting way too nasty

So not only is this one hypocritical post, it’s a bit of a lie as well. Plently of us Tattle folk have messaged her on Instagram or commented on her posts (remember our old chum Unicorn Lover) and yet she deletes the comments, doesn’t answer our DM’s or blocks us.

So errr Stace, when you read this later tonight whilst bathing in your new orange and lime Zoflo, remember that we don’t just sit here stalking your account and stay schtum - we do say something to you and have done plently of times - it’s just you can’t handle the direct truth because you are a gigantic wimp and deletes every negative or constructive criticism in sight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there any need for people to make comments about her weight? It's getting way too nasty
which was the weight comment? if it was the vicky thing .. think it was more about her hair the way she has it and the looks are similar no weight was mentioned.

So not only is this one hypocritical post, it’s a bit of a lie as well. Plently of us Tattle folk have messaged her on Instagram or commented on her posts (remember our old chum Unicorn Lover) and yet she deletes the comments, doesn’t answer our DM’s or blocks us.

So errr Stace, when you read this later tonight whilst bathing in your new orange and lime Zoflo, remember that we don’t just sit here stalking your account and stay schtum - we do say something to you and have done plently of times - it’s just you can’t handle the direct truth because you are a gigantic wimp and deletes every negative or constructive criticism in sight.
this!! 🙌
remember when even her mother had to be reached to tell her to have a word with stacey about how her account how too much revealing it was her mobile etc for all to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
which was the weight comment? if it was the vicky thing .. think it was more about her hair the way she has it and the looks are similar no weight was mentioned.

this!! 🙌
remember when even her mother had to be reached to tell her to have a word with stacey about how her account how too much revealing it was her mobile etc for all to see.
There is a comment somewhere above saying she needs to lose weight. Just think it's a bit crappy

Why is it so hard for her to do something with avery and not make it look so staged or awkward or cringe to watch?? I don't understand.
Stacy sit avery at his white table and leave him to it! Don't touch him or hold him with one arm bent or anything just allow him to do it. Sit near table if need be to video take pics just leave him to do it. Please show that video. Because this is hard to watch.
Hours and hours of cleaning and 2 second of controlled art and back to cleaning.

Roll on September when he goes nursery and he will be free to be allowed to grow up and come on leaps and bounds

Reactions: 9
Why is it so hard for her to do something with avery and not make it look so staged or awkward or cringe to watch?? I don't understand.
Stacy sit avery at his white table and leave him to it! Don't touch him or hold him with one arm bent or anything just allow him to do it. Sit near table if need be to video take pics just leave him to do it. Please show that video. Because this is hard to watch.
Hours and hours of cleaning and 2 second of controlled art and back to cleaning.

Roll on September when he goes nursery and he will be free to be allowed to grow up and come on leaps and bounds
This ⬆ So spot on.

Stacey maybe this will help. My children making slime earlier.
Old adult t-shirt on my youngest table with a cover over table that will be thrown out after and allowing her to just get stuck in making mess having fun developing learning growing.
Hours of play and few minutes having a quick tidy up before putting them to bed to me is the correct way round.
I can't believe she has a 3 year old and her kitchen doesn't even have 1 single painting in there on the fridge at least surely!?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get all these jobs done with a 3 year old around????
Nope not me! I have a 4 year old.
I spend my time wondering where avery and summer are when she's doing all these jobs. Either sleeping or locked in playroom.

I put my 4 year old to bed at 7 spend hour and half having a tidy up and catch up on soaps. When they back at school I will have a more deeper clean after 6 weeks of madness 😂 but the main thing is they've had fun whether that's indoors or out and about.
I think these instagram accounts like Stacey's can make people feel bad or make them feel their house is not good enough it's terrible or that your not doing enough cleaning.

Last edited:
Nope not me! I have a 4 year old.
I spend my time wondering where avery and summer are when she's doing all these jobs. Either sleeping or locked in playroom.

I put my 4 year old to bed at 7 spend hour and half having a tidy up and catch up on soaps. When they back at school I will have a more deeper clean after 6 weeks of madness 😂 but the main thing is they've had fun whether that's indoors or out and about.
I think these instagram accounts like Stacey's can make people feel bad or make them feel their house is not good enough it's terrible or that your not doing enough cleaning.
Exactly this. I’m the same. I won’t feel bad though because I know that every day Iv done something with my children and they haven’t just been sat in front of a tv/iPad getting ignored by me.

• Heart
To be honest I keep on top of my housework, so I put stuff away straight away, I've taught my children to get 1 activity out at a time and to tidy up after. My youngest is nearly 4 and will happily play with her toys for 10mins while I vacuum and because I do it regularly it is only 10mins at a time.
I think Stacey just loves the frill of a transformation and to be told she's amazing. It's very much all or nothing with her.

Reactions: 4
How many note books, ring binders and Zofloras does one person need!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be honest I keep on top of my housework, so I put stuff away straight away, I've taught my children to get 1 activity out at a time and to tidy up after. My youngest is nearly 4 and will happily play with her toys for 10mins while I vacuum and because I do it regularly it is only 10mins at a time.
I think Stacey just loves the frill of a transformation and to be told she's amazing. It's very much all or nothing with her.
Yeah same here if my 4 year old is happily playing then I will use that time to get the washing outside to dry or hoover up.
Same here each toy gets put away after playing before a new one is played with. But the level of cleaning she does I wouldn't be able to get that done every day with kids around.

@Snookie we need a new thread your one liners have me stitches. Lol

There are so many things she can do at home which isn’t wet messy play. My children love crunching cars, dinosaurs and what not over cornflakes. They like mixing up dried rainbow rice. Ziplock freezer bags filled with coloured yoghurt that they can squidge about. List goes on.

Stacey, get a tuff tray or even an underbed storage box and let him make mess in that and tip it in the bin once he’s done. Messy doesn’t have to mean getting stuff stained if that’s what you are worried about.

And I’ve said it already, do your thorough cleans when he’s in bed. And if you have to clean during the day, like a hoover or a wipe down, then get Avery involved (as long as the wipe down doesn’t involve harsh chemicals). Please stop being a such selfish person, you do not need a pristine home to impress 17K followers, you need your home to be a fun, safe environment to make memories with your son.

• Heart
New thread title suggestion - Needs to get a job instead of living like a slob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.