All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many things she can do at home which isn’t wet messy play. My children love crunching cars, dinosaurs and what not over cornflakes. They like mixing up dried rainbow rice. Ziplock freezer bags filled with coloured yoghurt that they can squidge about. List goes on.

Stacey, get a tuff tray or even an underbed storage box and let him make mess in that and tip it in the bin once he’s done. Messy doesn’t have to mean getting stuff stained if that’s what you are worried about.

And I’ve said it already, do your thorough cleans when he’s in bed. And if you have to clean during the day, like a hoover or a wipe down, then get Avery involved (as long as the wipe down doesn’t involve harsh chemicals). Please stop being a such selfish person, you do not need a pristine home to impress 17K followers, you need your home to be a fun, safe environment to make memories with your son.
I use an under bed storage box and fill it with porridge oats. I add cars, sticks, pom poms etc and my kids sit for hours playing. Honestly, I was shocked how much they enjoyed it 😆 yeah, I got oats all over the living room but I just hoovered up after.

I admit, my kids have iPad time & love Peppa pig so I do just sit down & do nothing when they do that as I suffer with an illness. But the point is, I interact with them. I encourage them to play, I talk to them & we get silly together!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she actually fixing the £3 Ariel make up she got? She bought something from eBay to fix it?? Just when you think she can’t possibly get any worse, Stacey always pulls it out of the bag 🤣
Why has she gone quiet... hopefully sense has kicked in? Doubt it, prob having a forced family day by dictating Avery where to play, what to paint! So sad as it's obviously not right and comments mentioned here are true..my kids are older than Avery but I try and think back and relate and I never had a theme for the kids toys, I'm not a messy play fan but they certainly did enough of sticking and cutting etc etc and then pin up their master pieces I didn't hold their hand and physically moved their hand to make the picture...that really upset me...he's not 6 months old?! Anyway rant over. Maybe I should get off IG now and play with the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
i can’t bare to see these ‘family days’ she literally has no connection with Avery at all and clearly gets very stressed when he’s not the ‘perfect’ child!!!

So not only is this one hypocritical post, it’s a bit of a lie as well. Plently of us Tattle folk have messaged her on Instagram or commented on her posts (remember our old chum Unicorn Lover) and yet she deletes the comments, doesn’t answer our DM’s or blocks us.

So errr Stace, when you read this later tonight whilst bathing in your new orange and lime Zoflo, remember that we don’t just sit here stalking your account and stay schtum - we do say something to you and have done plently of times - it’s just you can’t handle the direct truth because you are a gigantic wimp and deletes every negative or constructive criticism in sight.
Rebecca lamb is exactly the same and now posts a picture crying 🤷🏼‍♀️No sympathy for any of them!!! They act like complete twats and wonder why they get disliked for it! Stacey has gone way way over the top since she started rambling on stories,I used to really like her but once she started making the tit cleaning videos it all went downhill,she makes me feel ill watching her whizzing around like a mental person!!!

Last edited:
All that dreams glitters #4 Stacey please stop spending so jack can come home from work

Have I missed something but what's with her latest post the whole ladder on the wall her fav summer clothes and shoes is that for photo only or are they being left on the wall??? 🧐

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing back to school?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Stacey, your child barely leaves the house for nursery never mind flippin’ school. Why do you talk about things you know nothing about?!

Reactions: 5
She winds me up!!! He isn’t going to school Stacey he is going to nursery EVEN if he has uniform it’s not SCHOOL uniform but NURSERY uniform!!!

Reactions: 2
I looked up the school Ay is going to as Stacey stupidly shows the name in one of her videos AND they are not required to wear a uniform! So Avery is going to be there in uniform when none of the other kids are!

My son starts nursery next week and it’s not a requirement for them to wear a uniform but I’ve bought my son one. It stops his clothes getting wrecked, it’ll make the transition to primary school easier and he looks absolutely adorable in it 😍😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We all knew the doll was for her and not avery. Bet he's not allowed to touch it despite liking it himself 🙁

I looked up the school Ay is going to as Stacey stupidly shows the name in one of her videos AND they are not required to wear a uniform! So Avery is going to be there in uniform when none of the other kids are!
🙄😮😮😮😮😮 Stacey 17k now know where your child so goes to school! How careless! Did you not learn from last time we contacted you about stuff like this.
Putting your child in danger is careless all the gram not worth it!

Don't be an influencer on things you have not tried and tested yourself!
These will last 2 seconds.
You an actually buy ones specially for lunch boxes and beakers. But that's OK no need to thank me just carry on slagging us off and calling us trolls.

Attachments

Stacey, why are you trying to prove a point?
Why is Avery - a 3 year old in a pram?
We all know you never walk the dog or spend quality time with your son....
Chile.....
I was about to say the same thing 😂 she’s such a dick! That dog goes out on a rare occasion and that child SHOULD NOT be yet again strapped in a pushchair!!

Next vid will be a dog walk with Avery ‘walking’!!!!

Tattle life is clearly affecting the stupid bint with the constant updates on her every boring stories 😂😂😂

• Haha
I was about to say the same thing 😂 she’s such a dick! That dog goes out on a rare occasion and that child SHOULD NOT be yet again strapped in a pushchair!!

Next vid will be a dog walk with Avery ‘walking’!!!!

Tattle life is clearly affecting the stupid bint with the constant updates on her every boring stories 😂😂😂
Think she trying to prove Jack comes home from work because above mentions stop spending so Jack can come home 😂 Stacey she's joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We all knew the doll was for her and not avery. Bet he's not allowed to touch it despite liking it himself 🙁

🙄😮😮😮😮😮 Stacey 17k now know where your child so goes to school! How careless! Did you not learn from last time we contacted you about stuff like this.
Putting your child in danger is careless all the gram not worth it!

Don't be an influencer on things you have not tried and tested yourself!
These will last 2 seconds.
You an actually buy ones specially for lunch boxes and beakers. But that's OK no need to thank me just carry on slagging us off and calling us trolls.
No, she called us pervs yesterday remember?! 😂

• Haha
Wow..that back to school highlight 😱 how the heck does she expect Avery to do his own bloody laces on his school shoes! She is deluded!

I spotted the school name as well. I’ve not got the greatest vision but I managed to read it when she turned the lunch bag around. So we now know her home address and her sons pre-school. She’s asking for absolute trouble, she’s a fraudsters dream!

• Sad
She put on her latest post ‘happy Saturday sweeties’ she gets too much stick saying ‘hiya lovelliiessssss’ 😂

• Haha
Why is she doing back to school?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Stacey, your child barely leaves the house for nursery never mind flippin’ school. Why do you talk about things you know nothing about?!
She clearly knows nothing at all. Before Avery was one, she'd done a post walking round her local area and was trying to come across as a parent who knows everything and seen a school that looked "adorable" and was going in the next day to put Averys name down there for school.

Literally everyone replied that that's not how you apply for school places and she had a few die hard followers that told her to ignore the coents and that she could put Averys name down if she wanted and to ignore the trolling!

I've never known anyone as clueless as she is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.