All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought mud pies involved mud and water. Not just a few spoons of dry soil.

Funny how we said on here she's kept them all inside this weekend now she's making out they've been going out in the evening when it's cool
It didn’t even look like soil, it looked more like milkshake powder or cake mixture. Not that I’m a soil expert or anything 😂 just looks a really light shade of brown, not the dark soil I’m used to seeing! I doubt he’s allowed to pay with real soil anyway!!

She defo reads here on a daily. She tries to prove us wrong on the sly but does it arse over tit and always ends up being obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight's vids. Avery cannot say any words at all. Surely that's not right at his age?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So he's very sensitive to loud noise.... Instead did buying him crap get him some ear defenders to help him 😣👂
She will now as she reads here.
Said this before and will always say it everyone on here she calls nasty trolls but it's here she gets guidance!!! Can't deny that Stacey!!

I thought mud pies involved mud and water. Not just a few spoons of dry soil.

Funny how we said on here she's kept them all inside this weekend now she's making out they've been going out in the evening when it's cool
That was so staged 😂😂 no video just a quick pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It didn’t even look like soil, it looked more like milkshake powder or cake mixture. Not that I’m a soil expert or anything 😂 just looks a really light shade of brown, not the dark soil I’m used to seeing! I doubt he’s allowed to pay with real soil anyway!!

She defo reads here on a daily. She tries to prove us wrong on the sly but does it arse over tit and always ends up being obvious.
Totally agree with this!

The whole painting thing was clearly staged for us on tattle.
My opnion is was cringey to watch it was that fake.
Why she has a table I will never know! My child would been sat at a covered table or a kiddy table painting FREELY!

Last edited:
She will now as she reads here.
Said this before and will always say it everyone on here she calls nasty trolls but it's here she gets guidance!!! Can't deny that Stacey!!

That was so staged 😂😂 no video just a quick pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally agree with this!

The whole painting thing was clearly staged for us on tattle.
My opnion is was cringey to watch it was that fake.
Why she has a table I will never know! My child would been sat at a covered table or a kiddy table painting FREELY!
She won’t let him sit at the table freely as she’s got to be constantly in his f in face 😩 I can’t bare much more of this tit show 😩

She won’t as she loves all the free headbands she gets 😂
She’s never even took him on holiday ffs! In fact iv never even seen a picture of him at the seaside even for a day 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s literally all what she wants! She makes out he’s her world blah blah blah but it just comes across like he’s an inconvenience! Shes struggling with motherhood big time! She always has done from day one!

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute control freak grabbing his hand painting what she wants him to paint.
Sitting on a kitchen unit to paint.. I mean really Stacey!!

Also how did he get foot and mouth?? I missed that one as I don't follow her I just look after reading here. He doesn't go anywhere to catch things like that from other children.

She's just posted summer in the kitchen 😭 poor dog looks so depressed why does her dog not act like a normal dog she's an absolute control freak won't allow her son yo grow up won't allow her dog to be a dog.

Reactions: 2
She's an absolute control freak grabbing his hand painting what she wants him to paint.
Sitting on a kitchen unit to paint.. I mean really Stacey!!
She's just posted summer in the kitchen 😭 poor dog looks so depressed why does her dog not act like a normal dog she's an absolute control freak won't allow her son yo grow up won't allow her dog to be a dog.
I can’t deal with her 😩 it’s awful to watch really! Her dog reminds me of her child,their both distant! I can’t believe she hasn’t even made an effort to potty train him yet it’s so bad at that age. Avery has no say in anything,she don’t let the poor kid breath

• Sad
I can’t deal with her 😩 it’s awful to watch really! Her dog reminds me of her child,their both distant! I can’t believe she hasn’t even made an effort to potty train him yet it’s so bad at that age. Avery has no say in anything,she don’t let the poor kid breath
There's definitely a different Stacey away from the camera for sure! Love to see through Jacks eyes. 🤔

I have to say- If Avery does have speech and language issues then potty training is the last of her worries right now. Mine had severe speech sound disorder. He just didn’t understand me. Was nothing I did. He came 90% potty trained before school, of course, but it was in his own time.

I get vertigo watching her snaps

When she was cleaning up Avery’s toy box she put an empty flipping box in amongst his toys 🙄
She’s an absolute tool.

I cant help but feel so saddened by her interaction with her son. Its clear she loves him but has absolutely no idea how to just sit back and allow him to discover and play through his own actions. Everything is forced upon him with this horrific high pitched squealing at him for being a good boy! There is no freedom there for him to just explore without it being a controlled play.
These videos tonight are just mind boggling. They make for very uncomfortable viewing.
I followed her as we were pregnant at the same time and our kiddies are two days apart. I enjoyed her content. But what the hell has happened to her?! Its actually quite sad to see. I think there is some mental issue there. Manic highs, compulsive spending, control issues i could go on.
Basically i just wanted to come on here and say WTF but ive got carried away as i am just so shocked to see how she is these days. Very sad.

Reactions: 13
‘Avery is a bit temperamental when it comes to new activities’ - says Stacey who grabs his hand to paint it as well as holding him whilst he makes spikes with the sponge. If she let him play freely and not force him, he might not be ‘temperamental’.

He may well have additional needs, but she’s forcing him to stay a baby with her actions and that is not helping him at all. If she just let him act his age, allowed him free play, allowed him to explore and play with age appropriate stimulant toys, he could well flourish. I would have loved to have watched him paint by his own choosing. Whether he picked up a brush/sponge, used his fingers to paint, or even if he ignored all the paints and went for a crayon instead! Just to see him be free and use his own mind and imagination would’ve been wonderful, but he just isn’t allowed to.

Reactions: 8
Avery looked SO uncomfortable during that painting and I know we shouldn’t diagnose over the gram BUT I work with Austic children who HATE paint because of the texture and also because they can hate being dirty or messy. All children are different and all autistic children are different I know BUT I worked with a girl who hated being dirty or having anything like paint on her, he just looked so uncomfortable and you can see him pulling away at times! Stacey get off the gram and please get your child help he needs! OR focus on him and not the gram , I know she’ll see this cause we all know she reads on here!!!

‘Avery is a bit temperamental when it comes to new activities’ - says Stacey who grabs his hand to paint it as well as holding him whilst he makes spikes with the sponge. If she let him play freely and not force him, he might not be ‘temperamental’.

He may well have additional needs, but she’s forcing him to stay a baby with her actions and that is not helping him at all. If she just let him act his age, allowed him free play, allowed him to explore and play with age appropriate stimulant toys, he could well flourish. I would have loved to have watched him paint by his own choosing. Whether he picked up a brush/sponge, used his fingers to paint, or even if he ignored all the paints and went for a crayon instead! Just to see him be free and use his own mind and imagination would’ve been wonderful, but he just isn’t allowed to.
YES!!!! I love this post!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If avery doesn't like painting why does she keep trying to get him to 🙄 oh yeah it's because she sees other people doing it so must make her son do it

How old is Avery?

My daughter is 4 & I must admit I freak out when it comes to messy play at home. But when she was younger we did messy play groups & she went to pre school & other play groups where I let her be free & messy & my house didn’t end up covered. Why doesn’t she take him to any groups or clubs?

Her whole behaviour with him really bothers him. She has no clue how to parent or how to meet Avery's needs.

He's one of those children where I think he needs to be in nursery full time because at least then someone who knows what they are doing can take over.

We all start parenthood without a clue but we all learn, she doesn't seem to know and I don't know if that's because she is so isolated?

Creative and exploring should be done freely not controlled.

What pisses me off though is that her behaviour is only ever modified for Instagram not for what would actually benefit her family.

She's just selfish, end of.

How old is Avery?

My daughter is 4 & I must admit I freak out when it comes to messy play at home. But when she was younger we did messy play groups & she went to pre school & other play groups where I let her be free & messy & my house didn’t end up covered. Why doesn’t she take him to any groups or clubs?
I think he's 3 isn't he?

I don't get why people freak out so much about messy play! Everything can be cleaned and your child gains so much from it.

Put an old double sheet on your kitchen floor, paper and paint and child in nappy or pants and go for it. I've even done it in the living room and bedroom and bathroom when I've lived in small places without a garden.

Avery looked SO uncomfortable during that painting and I know we shouldn’t diagnose over the gram BUT I work with Austic children who HATE paint because of the texture and also because they can hate being dirty or messy. All children are different and all autistic children are different I know BUT I worked with a girl who hated being dirty or having anything like paint on her, he just looked so uncomfortable and you can see him pulling away at times! Stacey get off the gram and please get your child help he needs! OR focus on him and not the gram , I know she’ll see this cause we all know she reads on here!!!

YES!!!! I love this post!!!
If any child I worked with responded like Avery did, I'd have stopped. I'd then find something to try and encourage them to have a go at Mark making or sensory to allow them to explore it. I certainly wouldn't force their hand to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Strip him off naked and let him paint in the garden, that way he can explore and do what he likes and the mess is outside. You could see he wanted to try himself with the sponge but she wouldn’t let him.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wonder why she was getting off on the labels? Not even 'packaging' literally the label because they're shiny? She's like a bloody magpie! Oooo shiny label!!! She's the most least environmentally friendly person I know! And also did you hear how many times she repeated and made aware she did not buy any of this stuff? I bet she bought it all, then read here, and said mum, actually do you wanna just give me the money for this and I'll just have it for my birthday? 🤣 Oh also going back to the doll and Avery wanting the tissue paper more....surely that's a sensory thing..he probably loved it for the noise and feel etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an after thought from experience!
Obviously struggling to find any decent Instagram shops to send her free stuff so she is begging from her Mother now to make it seem like she is something special.

This is the first time Iv actually felt sorry for her, saying when Avery is at nursery she needs to keep herself busy or she will miss him (whatever!) but instead of going out with friends she has to do a cleaning plan? Really. Your day consists of just cleaning and she’s looking forward to it. She only ever sees her mum or jacks dad. Where are her friends?? So lonely and isolated. I feel like she’s cracking up.

Reactions: 6
Stacey and her relationship with Avery is very strange, it makes me so uncomfortable to watch. I was a stay at home single parent until he almost 4, I went to college and started university during this time and now I have a part time job too. Whenever I was cleaning my Son had his little matching toy Dyson following me around helping me clean, he would copy a lot of what I was doing with his little duster and he had a shopping trolley he would go from room to room picking up all his toys to take back to his toy boxes. It was lovely to just spend the time together and getting the things done at home that we needed too. Considering she is constantly cleaning and making videos of it, it is a shame to see she isn't allowing him to get involved. Locking him up in a room and forcing him down for a nap is just so unnecessary. My son at 3 would only ever nap out of sheer boredom, like if I was unwell myself or we wasn't doing much throughout the day he would end up falling asleep because he was bored. I feel like that could be the case for Avery as he is getting no stimulation or activities at home that actually take a lot of his energy.
My Son took a while for potty training because he just wasn't ready but there was ALWAYS a potty and a seat on the toilet for him to get used to and know that it is there for when he is ready and without much input from me he did it for himself. It is just very unsettling that she buys such baby toys because they suit her aesthetic rather than something that he would enjoy. The talk of boys and girls toys is a little missing the point of Avery doesnt get to decide on what he wants. She said he was interested in dinosaurs and went searching for blue and grey ones, again to suit her aesthetic. My son has always been given the opportunity to decide on what toys he would like and mostly they are typical boy toys but if he chose a Barbie a Barbie he would get.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.