All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little lad poor dog come to that. . Heart breaking. . Trapped . Never see in any of the rooms or outside bowls left out of fresh water. That dogs is one of those taken out in full heat and sun. On foot. Mid day On boiling hot concrete . Travelling in hot car . Like most ..

She’s such a massive liar!! She hasn’t been stuck inside for four days at all!! She went on a bloody primark haul!!!
Day 1 of her ‘stuck in doors for 4 days’ was her spending the whole day in Primark with Avery stuck in his prison pram!! I really don’t think the girl can count, it’s not the first time she’s flopped at basic numeracy!!!!!

The smell after this hit weather and no window open coupled with the migrain inducing smell of zoflora and bleach while she cleans up 😩
The thought is making me gag 🤢🤢🤢

She’s such a massive liar!! She hasn’t been stuck inside for four days at all!! She went on a bloody primark haul!!!
Why she making out she stressed trying to do everything on her own??? she's a stop at home home mom with 1 child who always sleeps. 🙄 Jack must do more than she shows then!!

Reactions: 6
Why she making out she stressed trying to do everything on her own??? she's a stop at home home mom with 1 child who always sleeps. 🙄 Jack must do more than she shows then!!
She’s acting like mother bloomin’ Theresa for clam’s sake! It’s called reality Stacey, deal with it. You’re not special you’re not working harder than anyone else. Try actually working full time and trying to keep your house in order whilst also trying to maintain a social life and have some “downtime”. Get real woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s acting like mother bloomin’ Theresa for clam’s sake! It’s called reality Stacey, deal with it. You’re not special you’re not working harder than anyone else. Try actually working full time and trying to keep your house in order whilst also trying to maintain a social life and have some “downtime”. Get real woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
THISS!!
Is this woman for real? She doesn’t work, ships her son of to nannies just so she can clean. Spends her entire time talking into her phone and ignoring her mute son. Buying absolute tat from Primark every week.
What world does she live in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her latest video she's said that her family day out was a disaster. She said it's probably because Avery is still unwell or that too many people were there. Everything about this screams that he has additional needs!

I do kind of feel sorry for her as she obviously has no idea what to do about it but at the same time, I think she's in denial & just trying to ignore it. She needs to get help for both Averys sake & hers. His development is so important!

Reactions: 5
So he's very sensitive to loud noise.... Instead did buying him crap get him some ear defenders to help him 😣👂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On her latest video she's said that her family day out was a disaster. She said it's probably because Avery is still unwell or that too many people were there. Everything about this screams that he has additional needs!

I do kind of feel sorry for her as she obviously has no idea what to do about it but at the same time, I think she's in denial & just trying to ignore it. She needs to get help for both Averys sake & hers. His development is so important!
I thought that too. Firstly if he’s unwell, why take him out to begin with? secondly, if he’s not coping in those situations, she needs to be asking herself why? Is it a sensory overload? My middle son is 3 in October and is talking, potty trained,in a bed, out the buggy etc.We’ve also not had state gates on since he was about 20 months cos he could walk up and down stairs. I’m not one for mum shaming and I know all kids develop differently but she really needs to be getting him more support. I wonder if nursery are doing anything to help? I’d like to think that she’s doing stuff to get him help and support (because it’s clear it is behind)but isn’t talking about it to keep it private ... I fear it’s just being ignored. The way she talks to him is the way I talk to my 8 month old to encourage her to do something. It’s sad.

Ive just gone on for my usual stalk as ive not done so for a few days.....been cleaning but didnt film it so obviously living life wrong 🤣 but shes gone ????

That blue headband she wears is vile .. people get so consumed in the ‘insta perfect’ life of cleaning and buying tat they forget about there families or don’t allow there children to play with toys or take them for quality time out the house..

Reactions: 2
Bit puzzled as to why anyone wants to see your stripped beds just why . Sad times .really 🙄 And 🤮I’m just lost for words omfg . Stacey love sort your life out . And that lad and dog of yours. This family really would benefit in some parenting classes . She needs some one in to help few hours if not more a week . So many voluntary groups which offer help guidance. Lovely. Older generation that has free time that have signed up to help. She really doesn’t seem to have a clue . So sad

Reactions: 3
She says she works really hard?!?!?! Oh piss off you actual fruitloop! Get yourself an actual job where you leave the house and earn a wage, while juggling family time and keeping on top of the house! These jobless 'insta mums' really need to get in the real world honestly :mad: Poor me poor me poor me!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet he loves it at nursery! Not locked in his bedroom, tones of colourful toys to play with, things he can actually get messy in not just a bit of soil in a bowl that she calls a ‘mud kitchen’

So what does she do all day as a sahm? When mine were younger and I was a sahm I was more busy than I am now at work. We would do some cleaning, mums and tots, play in the garden, Crafting, baking, gardening and so on.

Admittedly I wasn’t playing with them all the time. They would be colouring or play dough at the table whilst I was preparing dinner and yes they did watch tv whilst I did the ironing. We know she’s not doing it as she puts everything on the gram.

Stacey if your anxiety is as bad as you say it is get off your phone. Stop trying to be like other people, getting in to debt and missing your child’s early years just to get followers.

Yesterday you were moaning about your cupboards being like they were. It’s because you just buy so much tit. If you have any more children how are you going to fit them in to the house? Every nook and cranny is completely and utterly filled. You are one step away from an episode of hoarders. If you have a shopping addiction try and get some help for yours and your boys sake.

If you weren’t buying so much tit and being completely manic I would be a follower again.

Love that she told us how to fill up the washing up sponge but actually did it wrong! You fill it full up with washing up liquid and use it with water , not a little washing up liquid and loads of water 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thick as pig tit 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bit puzzled as to why anyone wants to see your stripped beds just why . Sad times .really 🙄 And 🤮I’m just lost for words omfg . Stacey love sort your life out . And that lad and dog of yours. This family really would benefit in some parenting classes . She needs some one in to help few hours if not more a week . So many voluntary groups which offer help guidance. Lovely. Older generation that has free time that have signed up to help. Shame there isn’t something like this in your area People like stacey .She really doesn’t seem to have a clue . So sad
Shame she does not reach out to people on Instagram about her lad and say yes he does have issues ... I bet there are so many people would love to help her help advice tips ,tricks and say yes good on you for speaking out . It’s so heart breaking to see him in distress living in his own little world .

Reactions: 5
I thought mud pies involved mud and water. Not just a few spoons of dry soil.

Funny how we said on here she's kept them all inside this weekend now she's making out they've been going out in the evening when it's cool

• Haha
I'm sorry but she just doesn't take care of anything. All this stuff she desperately wants and buys and it's just carelessly rammed in cupboards and drawers. No appreciation for anything. Maybe if she paid for things herself, she would take care of her things better. Really winds me up

Sorry I just don't get why someone would want to do all their housework on live stories. It's hard enough as it is without doing it with one hand
Literally the last thing I think of when I go to clean the toilet is to actually film it 😂 her account never used to be like this,it’s awful now

I am far from a perfect mum & my house is usually a bomb site with two kids & cats, but I couldn't bear going to bed at night with that mess! At least sort the rubbish out or have a quick tidy. I'm at stay at home mum & despite my two being little terrors sometimes, I still manage to hoover, wash up, tidy etc. What does she do all day??
She spends her days doing ‘self care’ 🙄

She is an absolute twit for taking Avery out yesterday when he’s got hand foot and mouth. Recovery can take around 7-10 days. She’s on her phone 24-7 she could have found that out on the NHS website. Or taken him to the doctors, but Instagram stories are much more important to her than her sons health.

And her saying she feels guilty for cleaning? She should feel guilty for cleaning during her time with Avery!!!! Do it during his nap, or do it once he’s in bed. Don’t leave your house to fester with empty, unrinsed dog cans and half eaten food, which then causes you to waste Avery’s precious time by cleaning it all up when he’s awake. If it’s that much of a struggle, hire a cleaner! She’s got money to burn with all these hauls and sprees she likes to show off.

In all honesty, she is doing my absolute swede in recently. I don’t even find this all funny now, she’s pissing me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what does she do all day as a sahm? When mine were younger and I was a sahm I was more busy than I am now at work. We would do some cleaning, mums and tots, play in the garden, Crafting, baking, gardening and so on.

Admittedly I wasn’t playing with them all the time. They would be colouring or play dough at the table whilst I was preparing dinner and yes they did watch tv whilst I did the ironing. We know she’s not doing it as she puts everything on the gram.

Stacey if your anxiety is as bad as you say it is get off your phone. Stop trying to be like other people, getting in to debt and missing your child’s early years just to get followers.

Yesterday you were moaning about your cupboards being like they were. It’s because you just buy so much tit. If you have any more children how are you going to fit them in to the house? Every nook and cranny is completely and utterly filled. You are one step away from an episode of hoarders. If you have a shopping addiction try and get some help for yours and your boys sake.

If you weren’t buying so much tit and being completely manic I would be a follower again.
She won’t as she loves all the free headbands she gets 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.