Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison just loves to be involved in anything controversial doesn’t she. She’s literally just jumped on the hate bandwagon and ran with it for the engagement, stupid 🙄
Yep, thinks it makes her look a hero! I feel sorry for her girls if she thinks jk rowlings comments were anything other than protecting the safety of women. Shame on her

Plus she goes on as though those twins are about 1 they are well over 4
But then she could be one of those hags in a Roald Dahl story she looks an absolute joy to live with 🙄

She gives off #mywayorthehighway vibes
That dress 🤮 how does she honestly think it's remotely attractive

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Alison will be happy that Babs (aka Emma Conway) has shared a photo of her daughter without the usual badly placed emoji 🐭.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if Alison will be happy that Babs (aka Emma Conway) has shared a photo of her daughter without the usual badly placed emoji 🐭.
It’s not the first time either. I’d love to see AP in all her passive-aggressive glory, messaging Babs about this. Oh, no, she’ll write a Netmums column about it instead: AIBU to be annoyed that my daughter’s face was shared in Insta?
#EverythingIsContent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not the first time either. I’d love to see AP in all her passive-aggressive glory, messaging Babs about this. Oh, no, she’ll write a Netmums column about it instead: AIBU to be annoyed that my daughter’s face was shared in Insta?
#EverythingIsContent
Yes - hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 3
She was quite happy to appear on channel 5 news today with her eldest, allowing channel 5 to say age and name of her daughter, state her home town and show her daughter’s face, hypocrite!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was quite happy to appear on channel 5 news today with her eldest, allowing channel 5 to say age and name of her daughter, state her home town and show her daughter’s face, hypocrite!!!!!!
I didnt see that. Was it about the strike?

Reactions: 3
Her daughter has also been on a cbbc children’s quiz show, and she shared the name of the show (I can’t remember it!) on her stories.
Her twins’ names are also in an ad on her grid, so if you really want to find out this information then you can do so. It’s not the 99% of people who she needs to be wary of, it’s the 1% who are dangerous and who want to seek out this information…the information is out there for them to find. Most people don’t care. Those that do, can find it out if they look.

Reactions: 6
Here you go for the people who missed. She is annoyed because she actually has to look after her daughter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Here you go for the people who missed. She is annoyed because she actually has to look after her daughter.
Of course she has to have a whinge about having her daughter home for 6 hours due to a strike. Knew she would moan about the teachers, such a Tory 😂

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 oh, poor Alison, under stress cos her 12 year old had to work from home whilst she goes on social media to write an opinion piece about the strike.

Cards on the table- I'm a teacher- unfortunately my union didn't make the threshold for me to strike and show the government how strongly I feel. However, stress head Perry should have a small amount of empathy of the stress that teaching staff are under choosing to go without a days pay in order to get a pay rise to help with the cost of living having not had a pay rise for 10 years. It also would increase funding to schools enabling more resources to be available for students and retention of teachers. I dont want any sympathy but Alison is a broken record. Poor me, I canr look after toddlers, I can't work with a 12 yr old in the room who is able to work independently. How this woman is a social media editor for a mum website is hilarious. She doesn't enjoy being a mum, gets stressed at the thought of it yet chose to have IVF to have more!! Oh, but aren't most parents peeved that they have been inconvenienced by the nations childcare service is closing for the day....I must phone channel 5 and give them my viewpoint whilst also upping my media presence!
Oh Alison you are SO predictable- the striking teachers mustn't have got the memo about your new years ins and outs .more time with each child. Cancelling plans last minute! 😁👌

She feels ‘frustration and stress’ that her seemingly mature 12 year old is at home for a few hours?! You couldn’t make this tit up. I bet Grace just got on with her work and didn’t cause any actual stress for her mother at all. My eldest children are only 4 (I have twins like Alison, but I don’t complain as much), but I imagine having one 12 year old daughter home for the day would feel like a bit of a treat rather than a stress. Especially for someone who doesn’t really work much, like Alison.

• Heart
Her husband is a bleeping teacher! With that in mind how can she not support the strike? twit

• Wow
I think Alison Perry's daughter is going to be like Saffy from ab fab and end up sorting out her own mother who cant cope with any responsibility. I must point out there are NO similarities between Edina and Alison though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My girls are similar age and I LOVED having them at home on Wednesday! It was lovely - at 12 they are also perfectly capable of being left alone to get on with things if you need to go to work (which she doesn’t really, does she? She can sit at home and tap some crap into a laptop and call it work) so I don’t see what the big deal is.

Reactions: 9