Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only ever come on this thread to say how much I CAN’T STAND Alison Perry! Everything about her is so truly awful. No-one GIVES A duck about your ‘mum bod’ (which I find highly insulting - mine doesn’t look anything like that as I like to stay within a healthy BMI) and she’s neither intelligent, interesting, stylish or funny. So a totally pointless and embarrassing waste of an Instagram page. I bet she’s totally insufferable IRL - the sort of woman who bleats on and on about ‘building women up’ without allowing any debate as you’d be shot down immediately for being ‘unkind’ if your option dared to differ from hers. Urgh.

Reactions: 12
Woah, AP giving up family holidays for new year. She really is a miserable witch.
She really is! She said they always have the same miserable holidays so they aren’t bothering!

Maybe invest more time into your children and try appreciating them and maybe they wouldn’t be so difficult. They’re 4 years old, not 2 or newborns!

Reactions: 7
What? No family holidays- unless gifted of course! But if you remember when she goes on these holidays one of her family gets ill and spoils it 🙄. Ah well, at least most of your things to do are pleasing yourself and one to one with each kid as you cant be doing with sorting them all out! 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Like someone said in the comments, taking the kids fun away because you don’t enjoy it is harsh.

I’m sure the kids do enjoy it, but if she’s getting stressed at everything then the kids will pick up on that and that will make them difficult as well.

I’ve said it before, I don’t understand why she went through all she did to have the twins when she said she hated being a mum first time round.

I don’t have children because I know I wouldn’t enjoy it.

Reactions: 9
She is only saying it be controversial, it boosts engagement. She wants it to go viral "mum is honest and says she hates family holidays" is a clickbait headline and she will use it on Netmums to create more engagement. If Centre Parks came along tomorrow to offer her an all inclusive for half term she would be say yes immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just read her replies and she wants to go when the children are older- what about her older girl? And the no more Harry potter? She made sure she put that after she'd been to the Harry Potter experiences and plays in London on gifted trips! 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
"Believing what I see on social media" coming from someone who wants people to believe things she posts on social media....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Woah, AP giving up family holidays for new year. She really is a miserable witch.
I just saw her post and jumped over here straight away because of that item on her list. WTAF! Family holidays are one of the greatest things we do all year, what is she f*cking talking about??

If you give up holidays, it is basically saying you give up on life and having any sort of joy.

Reactions: 4
I just saw her post and jumped over here straight away because of that item on her list. WTAF! Family holidays are one of the greatest things we do all year, what is she f*cking talking about??
Plus she goes on as though those twins are about 1 they are well over 4
But then she could be one of those hags in a Roald Dahl story she looks an absolute joy to live with 🙄

She gives off #mywayorthehighway vibes

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Plus she goes on as though those twins are about 1 they are well over 4
But then she could be one of those hags in a Roald Dahl story she looks an absolute joy to live with 🙄

She gives off #mywayorthehighway vibes
8192.jpg

I'm getting Yvette Fielding vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just read her replies and she wants to go when the children are older- what about her older girl? And the no more Harry potter? She made sure she put that after she'd been to the Harry Potter experiences and plays in London on gifted trips! 🙈
She's trying to be woke and jump on the trans ally bandwagon by turning on anything JK related. She has 3 daughters, she needs to do her research and not just jump on the trans trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's trying to be woke and jump on the trans ally bandwagon by turning on anything JK related. She has 3 daughters, she needs to do her research and not just jump on the trans trend.
She don't have a clue about any of it! She's not woke she's a mug. She works full time so can't go to the gym!!

God....poor jk rowlings income is now going to drop now tacky dress Alison isn't going to be buying one of her books! Why doesn't she actually read into what Rowling has actually said before she tries to jump on the boycott Rowling bandwagon. You're not a hero Alison, you're making yourself look stupid. You have 3 daughters but that doesn't matter to you, jumping on a bandwagon and ignoring the safety of them is much more important! Oh and also...did your husband and '12 year old' do well with that Oliver bonus dress? No they bloody didn't, it's completely unflattering and quite frankly rank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God....poor jk rowlings income is now going to drop now tacky dress Alison isn't going to be buying one of her books! Why doesn't she actually read into what Rowling has actually said before she tries to jump on the boycott Rowling bandwagon. You're not a hero Alison, you're making yourself look stupid. You have 3 daughters but that doesn't matter to you, jumping on a bandwagon and ignoring the safety of them is much more important! Oh and also...did your husband and '12 year old' do well with that Oliver bonus dress? No they bloody didn't, it's completely unflattering and quite frankly rank
Alison just loves to be involved in anything controversial doesn’t she. She’s literally just jumped on the hate bandwagon and ran with it for the engagement, stupid 🙄

Reactions: 5