Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this women get any more annoying? Why does she have to be dramatic about everything? Heard 2 women In the cubicle next to her in m and s being 'brutal' towards each other because they were advising each other what they looked like whilst trying clothes on?? Then goes on to say about diet culture. Where the hell was diet mentioned?? Just an excuse to bring that up that apparently being healthy is wrong now! Women like clothes to look right on them and if they don't and they feel a bit too uncomfortable wearing what theyve tried on....what the hell is wrong with that?? Why is this new body confidence trend basically about not giving a tit about health...instead its completely normal to be over weight. Listen Alison why don't u just go around naked you clearly are so comfortable in your skin, and with your new agenda about how people shouldn't feel the need to cover up body parts....why don't you just go around naked!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Firstly, it's none of her business what they were talking about. Secondly, if you had someone blowing smoke up your a$$ saying how nice you looked in everything it would be disingenuous and if they worked for m and s they would basically be doing it for a sale. People want to buy things that flatter their shape. What is wrong with that?? Even Alison does it on her keep return reels!!!

Reactions: 8
Could this women get any more annoying? Why does she have to be dramatic about everything? Heard 2 women In the cubicle next to her in m and s being 'brutal' towards each other because they were advising each other what they looked like whilst trying clothes on?? Then goes on to say about diet culture. Where the hell was diet mentioned?? Just an excuse to bring that up that apparently being healthy is wrong now! Women like clothes to look right on them and if they don't and they feel a bit too uncomfortable wearing what theyve tried on....what the hell is wrong with that?? Why is this new body confidence trend basically about not giving a tit about health...instead its completely normal to be over weight. Listen Alison why don't u just go around naked you clearly are so comfortable in your skin, and with your new agenda about how people shouldn't feel the need to cover up body parts....why don't you just go around naked!
I think Alison could do with a pal like that! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing worse than someone who supposedly loves you letting you walk round looking awful! Yes if you’re comfortable and love your clothes then of course crack on, but if you’re unsure and you ask someone their opinion surely you want them to say it’s a bit tight or short or see through or whatever. It’s why I always ask my husband if I’m unsure as I know he’ll tell me! If I really like something I wear it without asking his opinion 🤣 Alison needs a buddy who’ll tell her about those awful glasses 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think Alison could do with a pal like that! 😂😂😂😂
Definitely 🤣 she could do with a pal to tell her to the f up!

Firstly, it's none of her business what they were talking about. Secondly, if you had someone blowing smoke up your a$$ saying how nice you looked in everything it would be disingenuous and if they worked for m and s they would basically be doing it for a sale. People want to buy things that flatter their shape. What is wrong with that?? Even Alison does it on her keep return reels!!!
Exactly. I've seen her in the past when she's trying her god awful granny clothes on and has not bought it due to not fitting right. I don't see the issue? She just wants to make a big deal put of nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That conversation categorically did not happen. It’s todays episode of “what can I say in an effort to go viral”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even very slim people don’t suit all styles. What ever your shape what’s so wrong with flattering it and asking a friend for an honest opinion. Not all styles suit all shapes and sizes. I don’t even think it’s got much to do with your weight. She’s definitely making a yarn up for engagement. If your happy as you are then fine but also nothing wrong with asking for some advise about what suits your shape and the changing room of a clothes shop seems like the perfect place to have that conversation, it’s not like someone’s gone up to the woman at a party and said that dress does nothing for you!

Reactions: 9
What two consenting adults do in a changing room is precisely none of the business of Alison “know it all” Perry. Jesus bleeping Christ: is breaching the privacy of members of the public now what passes for a job?! It’s potentially a criminal offence given the location and how exactly she obtained this info. At the very least, it’s enough to put you off shopping at M&S!

Reactions: 10
I’d rather my friend be honest with me and say if an outfit didn’t fit or suit my shape, rather than just blow smoke up my arse, like everyone has to with AP 🙄

Reactions: 7
Posted about feeling judged because the twins are still in nappies but then judges two women having a private conversation, repeating it for her thousands of followers. She got torn to shreds when she judged people sitting in seats on the tube when they didnt look disabled (her words) so you would think she would learn about being judgey

I’d rather my friend be honest with me and say if an outfit didn’t fit or suit my shape, rather than just blow smoke up my arse, like everyone has to with AP 🙄
Same. My friends know I have hang ups about certain parts of my body and they would all rather be honest and tell me about them if they highlight something in a dress I am trying on rather than letting me spend ££££ to see myself in the mirror at home and hate it. That is what friendship is about.

4 year olds in nappies is just lazy parenting (obvious excluding Children with additional needs etc).

Reactions: 6
It’s not impossible to train them past a certain age, but it can make it harder. Alison probably thinks if she leaves until they’re old enough then they’ll just self train and use the toilet, which they might, but it’s unlikely.

Once you’re past 30 months, that habit of using a nappy becomes ingrained and it’s harder to change that then. Also imagine having memories of having your happy changed, like anyone would want to remember that.

Reactions: 4
Alison doesn’t parent, at least not when it comes to the hard bits. She’s only there for the good times and press events or meals out with her eldest. Everything else, she outsources or puts on Mr P.

Reactions: 6
4 year olds in nappies is just lazy parenting (obvious excluding Children with additional needs etc).
Yup! Especially girls, as generally girls are earlier and easier to potty train than boys.

Also I'd want to know if I looked tit in something, a real friend would tell you and not just let you go ahead an buy it.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else not surprised Alison is her own phone background?! Most people I know have their kids, a couple photo or just a pic of somewhere nice they’ve been. Not our Alison!
Self absorbed and basically one big ball of Insta cliches - Yep, that’s Alison. Imagine having yourself as your phone screen background 🤣🤣 looking like Benny from Crossroads at that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10