Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor AP was hot overnight, despite dropping £600 on aircon last week. Life is such a struggle for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Poor AP was hot overnight, despite dropping £600 on aircon last week. Life is such a struggle for her.
I think it would of definitely helped if she had posted a photo of her sweating in her underwear to normalise sweating??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she’s selfish having it in their bedroom rather than somewhere more central in their home?
Why wouldn’t you put it in a communal area? So much for buying it due to anxiety over parenting in summer.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand the anxiety. I have a newborn and whilst this heat isn't ideal I don't have hundreds of £s for an air conditioning unit. 2 fans , open windows etc etc. Its just common sense and I'm not having an anxiety attack over it/make mind numbing content about it.

Alison is such a paradox. She gets stressed taking the twins to places but then will go on ad trips with them or wrote posts that gibe advice to twin parents!!

Alison is such a paradox. She gets stressed taking the twins to places but then will go on ad trips with them or wrote posts that gibe advice to twin parents!!
Apologies for spelling mistakes- predictive text problems 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think her attitude to motherhood very much depends on the content/payment she can get out of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one person that puts me off being a mother 100%. The way she moans about being a parent constantly is honestly exhausting. Why did she have another (well two, but not by choice 😂) if she hates being a parent so much?

She is one person that puts me off being a mother 100%. The way she moans about being a parent constantly is honestly exhausting. Why did she have another (well two, but not by choice 😂) if she hates being a parent so much?
Doesn’t moan when they’re getting her book deals and ££

I think she had IVF for the twins and they transferred two embryos, so she knew there was a risk of twins. I totally agree with you, I’ve never seen so much moaning!

Reactions: 5
I think she had IVF for the twins and they transferred two embryos, so she knew there was a risk of twins. I totally agree with you, I’ve never seen so much moaning!
Oh well that’s even worse… she clearly hated it the first time around so how she thought it would be better the second time and with twins! Her husband does most of it and she still moans. I feel like she never has anything nice to say about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh well that’s even worse… she clearly hated it the first time around so how she thought it would be better the second time and with twins! Her husband does most of it and she still moans. I feel like she never has anything nice to say about them.
Poor kids gonna grow up and see/read all she’s posted about them

• Sad
Good to get some tips about taking kids to the theatre. I feel the husband does it all and she just comes along for the PR ride!

She’s so patronising. I don’t need her telling me how to get through the summer holidays and the best thing to do is ditch social media. Christ she’s so boring

Reactions: 10