Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if people are searching for size 18 style on Insta you come up in their results?!?

Reactions: 1
Her and brummy mummy bang on about their dress size whilst also spouting 'body positivity'. Why do they care what size they are and define themselves and their 'content' by it? I haven't a clue what size I am at the moment because I fluctuate as most people do..and I don't care either..Its the least important and least interesting thing about me.

Why do people feel the need to share their dress size with the world
I thought the body positive movement was about embracing yourself not choosing to define yourself by a number on a tag in your clothing. Why put this as your tagline thus being defined by your dress size?
Totally agree! It makes 0 sense does it!

Reactions: 4
She popped up on my feed today saying teenagers are equally as challenging as toddlers. Based on her own experience of toddlers and none of teenagers. Hahahaha. You wait Alison.
Can’t believe I’m creating content for her now 🙈. The bill is in the post Alison!

• Haha
Does AP think conversation is her saying something she believes to be deep, and the other person adding nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not bothered about her size...all for body positivity...yet bangs on about not being bothered about her size?? That kind of indicates that you are bothered Alison. I'm not bothered about politics....therefore I don't get involved and don't talk about it. That's what happens when you're 'nothing bothered' about something.

Reactions: 5
Not bothered about her size...all for body positivity...yet bangs on about not being bothered about her size?? That kind of indicates that you are bothered Alison. I'm not bothered about politics....therefore I don't get involved and don't talk about it. That's what happens when you're 'nothing bothered' about something.

Like Brummy Mummy who has a bazillion reels and posts banging on about being a size 18! Who cares!!!!!! Those who shout the loudest…..

Like Brummy Mummy who has a bazillion reels and posts banging on about being a size 18! Who cares!!!!!! Those who shout the loudest…..
Exactly. I really don't think anyone gives a tit about sizes. They're the ones causing issues no one else

Exactly. I really don't think anyone gives a tit about sizes. They're the ones causing issues no one else
Exactly. Constantly telling everyone your dress size is like constantly banging on about how much you weigh. Surely the whole point of being body confident is that you aren’t bound by numbers - SO STOP RAMMING IT DOWN OUR THROATS! It’s literally the same thing you’re fighting against but reversed
Nobbers

Reactions: 6
Annoying me with the anxiety about the weather. Fgs, I just dont get it. She has a responsibility to her followers to not induce stress or panic as they are easily influenced and yet her she is banging on about how stressful it is being so hot next week! We all have to face it rhe best we can and not all of us are lucky to own an air conditioning unit! She doesn't even have to go into work but hang out at home.and wear.as little as she likes- unlike those of us in work! She really has done my head in today!!

Annoying me with the anxiety about the weather. Fgs, I just dont get it. She has a responsibility to her followers to not induce stress or panic as they are easily influenced and yet her she is banging on about how stressful it is being so hot next week! We all have to face it rhe best we can and not all of us are lucky to own an air conditioning unit! She doesn't even have to go into work but hang out at home.and wear.as little as she likes- unlike those of us in work! She really has done my head in today!!
Wtf is she worried? Christ, these people have too much time on their hands

• Heart
Exactly, 🙄. I work in hospitality, with no air conditioning, even I’m not stressing. It is what it is, she’s such an entitled idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Weather anxiety 🤣🤣 I just can't with this women. Although saying that, I suppose it's one post less to do with bloody body positivity and be angered by things that suggest losing weight is healthy....one less picture of her 'looking hot hun' in her underwear

Come on now be fair she has a very demanding job and the heatwave will make those intrinsic try on haul videos extra sweaty and extra hard work 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on now be fair she has a very demanding job and the heatwave will make those intrinsic try on haul videos extra sweaty and extra hard work 🙄🙄🙄
Que a swimwear try on! Every body is a bikini body babies!

Why are her and brummymummy so obsessed with swimwear?? How many swimming costumes does someone need?? Oh no wait it's an agenda....we have to praise them for getting in swimwear and not supposedly caring what they look like. Yawn

• Heart
Least the heatwave will give her some content about how her toddlers are hard work in the heat. How hard life is when you have chaffing thighs and I reckon we will see a picture of her sat in the kids paddling pool

• Haha
Least the heatwave will give her some content about how her toddlers are hard work in the heat. How hard life is when you have chaffing thighs and I reckon we will see a picture of her sat in the kids paddling pool
Wonder how many times she will drop in body positive love the skin you’re in comments too
Change the bloody record

Reactions: 3
I have said it before & I’ll say it again, but she is the most pointless person on Instagram. She is the most miserable, un-original, un-funny, patronising & boring person out there. Yes, we get it - you’re fat, middle aged & a bit disappointed with your life - why SHARE this?! No-one actually gives a duck. And you have horrible clothes & look like Mrs Doubtfire. She’s everything I hate about Instagram culture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have said it before & I’ll say it again, but she is the most pointless person on Instagram. She is the most miserable, un-original, un-funny, patronising & boring person out there. Yes, we get it - you’re fat, middle aged & a bit disappointed with your life - why SHARE this?! No-one actually gives a duck. And you have horrible clothes & look like Mrs Doubtfire. She’s everything I hate about Instagram culture.
Mrs Doubtfire HAS to be in the next thread title 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7