Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to following her, has anyone followed a while has she ever addressed her bad skin? Like when she says it’s a good skin day does she mean for her ..?

Reactions: 5
I’m new to following her, has anyone followed a while has she ever addressed her bad skin? Like when she says it’s a good skin day does she mean for her ..?
I’ve followed her for a couple years now. Her skins always been the same. Bad skin, worse person!

Reactions: 8
Does she have a job
Yea. She gets paid to drive JD around whilst he’s on a ban & takes Chanel as rent for a place for him to sleep / park his dick.

basically she lives off men. Before JD was back on the scene it was bank of Dad & brothers. She doesn’t know what work is. So when she gives the whole “work hard and it’s pays off” talk, it’s BS. She likes to give “independent woman” vibes but she’s far from.

Reactions: 16
Yeah have you noticed she’s not mentioned anything about her business the over priced bath robe

Reactions: 12
Yeah have you noticed she’s not mentioned anything about her business the over priced bath robe
It’s most likely her brother sending off the 3 bought robes a month she can start all these businesses because it’s not her money she’s using, so if they flop or she loses interest it’s no loss to her. She’s surrounded by enablers!

Reactions: 6
she said ages ago after the launch she was bored of it and felt uninspired this is what she does, starts a brand, has a launch party and then calls it quits because she’s so lazy

Reactions: 10
she said ages ago after the launch she was bored of it and felt uninspired this is what she does, starts a brand, has a launch party and then calls it quits because she’s so lazy
Only men like JD find women like her attractive - and I don’t even mean looks! Her personality, work ethic, morals are gross

Reactions: 4
The way she calls him her boyfriend and he has publicly said he’s not dating kills me HAHAHHA

Reactions: 18
Literally just came here to say all her talking stories are now is “my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend” lol

at this point I’m cringing watching her stories. I’m getting second hand embarrassment

Admits she’s never had a boyfriend before yet she’s now screaming my boyfriend my boyfriend about a man who’s denied you? It’s getting kinda tragic now Lish

Reactions: 11
Is this the ‘boyfriend’ who is someone else’s husband

Even if not in the letter of the law he had a ‘wedding’ and wore and ring and called Donna his wife! He isn’t even acknowledging this one’s existence it’s hilarious

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.