Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does have the money she does? I don’t get it, doesn’t get much paid ad work
Daddy’s money. He was the founder/owner of Land Sheriffs and it’s now a family company. He also is/was a councillor. She’s always been flash, even in school. (She was a few years above me and everyone used to say it about her).

Reactions: 6
There’s literally nothing inspiring or influential with anything she does… gets nails done, gets coffee, gets car cleaned, gets a pointless facial, stays at claridges & repeat. Its so boring 🥴

How does have the money she does? I don’t get it, doesn’t get much paid ad work
She probably gets relatively decent pay from the few ads she does, that should cover her gorgeous gorgeous bland nail appointments and the daily blonde roast coffee from starbucks order

Germ probably gives her a credit card in return for letting him dip his wick wherever he likes, Chanel > Healthy Relationship

She’s living in his house, so I doubt she has any outgoings there

Her own place, I’d imagine she rents out so maybe making a small income off that after the mortgage payment etc

She also has huge designer clear outs every so often too so she does flip her purchases to fund the next ones

Reactions: 4
She does live the life

Claridges, massages, manicures, coffees , nice meals , designer shopping … on repeat

Reactions: 2
She’s such a stuck up so and so. Just her whole mannerisms when ordering her Starbucks. She’s been brought up by twats obviously.

Reactions: 4
Daddy’s money. He was the founder/owner of Land Sheriffs and it’s now a family company. He also is/was a councillor. She’s always been flash, even in school. (She was a few years above me and everyone used to say it about her).
We must have gone to the same school
she's always been this way, never worked a day in her life and always got whatever she wanted from her dad

Reactions: 7