Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be surprised if he moves in with this Paige. Especially if you guys say he hates the attention as she’s actively courting the press. Btw is there a Jermaine thread too??
Yes he has his own… currently trying to work out how to get a wiki for it…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Paige’s profile back to public, she obviously wants everyone to know she’s staying at his other place. But who would want to brag about giving up your entire life for a guy and you can’t even live with him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Paige’s profile back to public, she obviously wants everyone to know she’s staying at his other place. But who would want to brag about giving up your entire life for a guy and you can’t even live with him 😂
With the perfectly positioned Selfridges bags in the background 😂 and posting her tit manicure after Leech was talking about getting her nails done today…. Wonder if JD got them a buy one get one free voucher to bond over 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think Alesha is digging her heels in about moving out. Brazen hussy.
I’m also cringing for her as she was saying about marrying him only a couple of months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still think Alesha is digging her heels in about moving out. Brazen hussy.
I’m also cringing for her as she was saying about marrying him only a couple of months ago.
At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if Paige was planning the wedding for them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alisha must have forgotten about all the times she slept with people’s husbands and boyfriends behind their backs! The audacity of Alisha! 😂🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alisha must have forgotten about all the times she slept with people’s husbands and boyfriends behind their backs! The audacity of Alisha! 😂🙈
isn’t it “conscience” conscious is something completely different 🤦🏻‍♀️

There again, my apologies to the girls who have been there but you have to be thick to stay with germ da hoe for any length of time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
isn’t it “conscience” conscious is something completely different 🤦🏻‍♀️

There again, my apologies to the girls who have been there but you have to be thick to stay with germ da hoe for any length of time
germ da hoe is my fave one yet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.