Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say when she took that Zara order back that she didn’t have the card that she ordered it with! Maybe she ordered it in his and he’s taken it off her now and given it to Paige! Classy! I bet it’s one of those Go Henry’s with Alishas face on it!!! 😂😂
🤣🤣Such a weird flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did say when she took that Zara order back that she didn’t have the card that she ordered it with! Maybe she ordered it in his and he’s taken it off her now and given it to Paige! Classy! I bet it’s one of those Go Henry’s with Alishas face on it!!! 😂😂
LOL not the go Henry 🤣

• Haha
Go Henry I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
You don’t need the card you ordered with online if you do a return

Reactions: 1
Who the duck is asking to see her skin journey?! Her skin is awful and I’m pretty sure she has hormonal acne so no amount of facials is going to stop that. She needs to seek medical help… not just for her skin either.

Reactions: 8
Don’t eat sugar or salt just bland foods… but goes for an acai smoothie bowl which is loaded with sugar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she compare herself to Hayley Bieber? She’s done it a couple of times. Not today!
She’s not even HB from Wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s lost weight really quickly. is everything okay at home lish?xxx
I think she looks a shadow of herself, it’s what she wanted very lonely life, Alisha just move on shut the door on chasing a man for 10 years and be done with him prob make you a nicer person

He will never change and Paige thinks she is his new woman 😂 these woman are desperate for a SHARE of Defoe the lifestyle such wasted time 😂
Wot gets me how does he split his time?Paige How’s your stay at champneys tring going with Defoe spotted there with you 📸 📰 📞 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she looks a shadow of herself, it’s what she wanted very lonely life, Alisha just move on shut the door on chasing a man for 10 years and be done with him prob make you a nicer person

He will never change and Paige thinks she is his new woman 😂 these woman are desperate for a SHARE of Defoe the lifestyle such wasted time 😂
Wot gets me how does he split his time?Paige How’s your stay at champneys tring going with Defoe spotted there with you 📸 📰 📞 😂
Ohh spill… he’s been spotted with her again?? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I reckon they’re no longer “together”… she hasn’t been giving it the “my boyfriend my boyfriend” in a while now and he may just be giving her time to move out… explains why she’s on the “revenge” diet/exercise tit

Guarantee JD is still with Paige as we speak! Paige feeling like the cat who’s got the cream 💀 Leech back spending on daddys plastic 🫶🏼
---
For old times sake - one of the first gawwwjus couple pics to surface xxxxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

😂🤣😂🤣 not spotted again 😂🤣😂🤣 she will soon realise when he starts the disappearing coming back shifty…… history repeats how long we given this one till the rumours come around again 🤗🤗🤗
---
I reckon they’re no longer “together”… she hasn’t been giving it the “my boyfriend my boyfriend” in a while now and he may just be giving her time to move out… explains why she’s on the “revenge” diet/exercise tit

Guarantee JD is still with Paige as we speak! Paige feeling like the cat who’s got the cream 💀 Leech back spending on daddys plastic 🫶🏼
---
For old times sake - one of the first gawwwjus couple pics to surface xxxxx
That pic does her so wrong 😂🤣

😂🤣😂🤣 not spotted again 😂🤣😂🤣 she will soon realise when he starts the disappearing coming back shifty…… history repeats how long we given this one till the rumours come around again 🤗🤗🤗
---

That pic does her so wrong 😂🤣
Does her wrong or true perspective??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.