Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if Alisha is still with him. She looks like she is making mega effort with her appearance lately. Like that show em what their missing thing

Reactions: 16
I think she has his bracelet back on… haven’t seen it in weeks.

The extra effort in her appearance is an attempt to try keep him from straying & the weight loss is from stress. I reckon they’re still seeing each other but he isn’t living in the house?
He will go in the other room like he did when he was caught by Nicol with beth

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No Beth see Sally on cctv 🫣 Nicol lived with him and hand a stand off with Beth from the messages I’ve seen
The video Beth recorded of her clearing Nicol’s stuff out of his dressing room that she sent to him when he was at training is hilarious. Still never understood why 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if that’s what Paige is doing now with Alisha’s? 😅🙈
I would be surprised if he moves in with this Paige. Especially if you guys say he hates the attention as she’s actively courting the press. Btw is there a Jermaine thread too??

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she even leaves the house! She must fear every time she pulls up in case her shits on the drive or when she puts her key in the door that the locks have been changed 🥹 that’s why I’m pretty sure they’re still together in some capacity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she even leaves the house! She must fear every time she pulls up in case her shits on the drive or when she puts her key in the door that the locks have been changed 🥹 that’s why I’m pretty sure they’re still together in some capacity
😂😂😂 the fear she must feel every time wondering who he has in the house and if her stuff if going to be on the doorstep. No wonder she had all those bags in the car before she was getting prepared incase the worst happened and she was out on her ear

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.