Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah that make up is horrendous

Reactions: 6
Who called it, she is in Glasgow

if I was Donna I would go find her and beat her ass
Leech was with Jess Tedds and Jilly Cross in Kong. Dog Donna is one of the managers im near sure. So there so no way they would let ex-wifey in
---
geeeeeeeez forgot about this one

Reactions: 3
Leech was with Jess Tedds and Jilly Cross in Kong. Dog Donna is one of the managers im near sure. So there so no way they would let ex-wifey in
---

geeeeeeeez forgot about this one
That’s why she’s posting after the fact!

She is looking good (for her), just something about her lips that offends my eyes.

Reactions: 2
That’s why she’s posting after the fact!

She is looking good (for her), just something about her lips that offends my eyes.
She does look nice in those pics tbh her outfit is . nicest I’ve seen her look and her hair is much better suited down then slicked back like usually is

Reactions: 12
That make up is giving drag queen imo
---

[/QUOTE]

much better outfit by her, think tips off Paige

but jeez then lips are scary , shape are awful reminds me of Pete burns lips
---
I get post break up vibes
see I don’t! I think your wrong she is still with him but is cleaver she has reined it in, to keep him

Paige thought she was special spending the weekend with him when really it was just convenient and I’m sure Kirsty fitted in too. Hook up in hotels

when really Alisha was away for the weekend so he had some free time alisha didn’t want anyone to know hence photoshopped pic and the deal is probably not in the house

Alisha will still be there he got married and she was still there

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
is this the view everyone gets while laying back for the Chanel?………cos surely it’s really not worth it! wtf is he doing taking selfies like that!

Attachments

Reactions: 26
All of you saying she looks nice in that make up! Come on, no she doesn’t! It’s too heavy for her! She looks ridiculous
The make up is hideous defo too heavy and the lips but I like her clothing thought she looked nicely dress for once not scruffy!! She’s still a dickhead tho

Reactions: 5
Probably is edited to make her look smaller like however her body does look good I’ll give her that! I know she can’t change her dog rotten face but maybe I need a break up diet

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.