Alisha LeMay #3 Defoe moves murky, Alisha looks dirty, Donna acts thirsty, side hoes still flirty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’re in an open relationship - must be the only reason. Alisha was fine being a side piece for 10 years so she must have expected the same when they become official

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon they’re in an open relationship - must be the only reason. Alisha was fine being a side piece for 10 years so she must have expected the same when they become official
How do you know she was a side piece for 10 years?! Did I miss it

How do you know she was a side piece for 10 years?! Did I miss it
I live local and seen them around for a long time - a lot of people around here know of the situation. I’ve seen someone else say 10 years, I could be off of the exact length of time haha. This isn’t the first time they’ve been ‘kinda’ official but this is the first time she’s been so public about it

Reactions: 6
I live local and seen them around for a long time - a lot of people around here know of the situation. I’ve seen someone else say 10 years, I could be off of the exact length of time haha. This isn’t the first time they’ve been ‘kinda’ official but this is the first time she’s been so public about it
Wow she will not be given it up then, claiming his her bf won’t stop

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’re in an open relationship - must be the only reason. Alisha was fine being a side piece for 10 years so she must have expected the same when they become officia
This is what he does. He will be away with his girlfriend but still have another girl stay at the same hotel. Even though I haven’t seen him in a long time
he has messaged from time to time to see if I’d go stay at whatever hotel even though I knew he was away with Donna or Alisha. Obviously I’m not like Paige and it was a big fat NO!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He don’t care if they are in the same house if he can get away with it he will. He will cause the row between them and go meet Paige she will be sharing stories and Alisha will in the hotel room next door crying.

Reactions: 5
He don’t care if they are in the same house if he can get away with it he will. He will cause the row between them and go meet Paige she will be sharing stories and Alisha will in the hotel room next door crying.
Tomorrow we will see Paige sharing the two cups of steaming coffee again or two room service breakfast with a small snippet of his hand or foot in the corner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you actually being serious? He has other girls in the same hotel/house so he can go dip in when he pleases? Holy duck! What girl in their right mind would entertain that 😲 🤢 🤮 Oh aye Alisha …. as long as she gets a pair of trainers after 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
If Paige is that close she could have at least brought her red dress to let Alisha borrow it because that black dress is hideous on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been looking at the Paige pics. How do we know the pics of them are recent?

Reactions: 1
Are you actually being serious? He has other girls in the same hotel/house so he can go dip in when he pleases? Holy duck! What girl in their right mind would entertain that 😲 🤢 🤮 Oh aye Alisha …. as long as she gets a pair of trainers after 🤣🤣
That’s him all over, the man has 0 respect 0 morals good luck leech and Paige 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.