Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wondered this!! That collaboration has totally rubbed me the wrong way
She's published the ingredients list and there is a form of sugar listed ...why would you add sugar to water?? Its basically a sugary drink with added vitamins- completely unnecessary supposedly to hydrate your body!

Just drink the water( and eat a balanced diet )...and if you want lemon flavour add a slice to your water!

Reactions: 6
I can’t tolerate the constant ads. I’ll be unfollowing her

She absolutely does my nut in now. I hate the way she weaponises her followers to go after people, first some Canadian politician then that martial arts guy. Plus that line in her cira thing - I hydrate everyday ... duh we all bleeping do otherwise we die

She absolutely does my nut in now. I hate the way she weaponises her followers to go after people, first some Canadian politician then that martial arts guy. Plus that line in her cira thing - I hydrate everyday ... duh we all bleeping do otherwise we die
It's all the eating and drinking on camera she's constantly doing and those hideous acrylics that need redoing that she's also constantly waving in the camera.

Reactions: 3
Why is Scott just standing there in his underwear showing off his muscles whilst she tries on the pink dress 😂
These 2 couldn't be anymore vain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's actually wild how much she's changed. I used to really like her and I thought their relationship was cute because at the time she didn't over post him so it felt natural. Obviously she realised she could tap into the "fat woman finds objectively fit husband shocker!!" market for attention and dollar and now she's just obnoxious.

it's a weird one too because lately she has come across a lot like "look I can get a hot husband!!" Which makes me think she's very insecure because if it's not a big deal that a muscle gym dude is married to a fat woman, then why post about it so much?

To be honest, they're probably both laughing at their followers behind closed doors seeing the money and engagement they get off their bullshit. When they're not constantly shagging that is 🫣😂 thanks for the TMIs by the way

Reactions: 4
It's actually wild how much she's changed. I used to really like her and I thought their relationship was cute because at the time she didn't over post him so it felt natural. Obviously she realised she could tap into the "fat woman finds objectively fit husband shocker!!" market for attention and dollar and now she's just obnoxious.

it's a weird one too because lately she has come across a lot like "look I can get a hot husband!!" Which makes me think she's very insecure because if it's not a big deal that a muscle gym dude is married to a fat woman, then why post about it so much?

To be honest, they're probably both laughing at their followers behind closed doors seeing the money and engagement they get off their bullshit. When they're not constantly shagging that is 🫣😂 thanks for the TMIs by the way
She constantly plays on the fact you don't need to be slim to get a muscular husband.
Even though she was slim when they were first together and he wasn't muscular.
Constantly mentions their looks but then says things aren't about looks 🙃

Reactions: 7
She constantly plays on the fact you don't need to be slim to get a muscular husband.
Even though she was slim when they were first together and he wasn't muscular.
Constantly mentions their looks but then says things aren't about looks 🙃
Exactly this, it doesn't add up or make sense with their back story of them being childhood sweethearts. It wouldn't make him a nice guy if he didn't still love her now she's plus size would it ?!

And on top of that as others have mentioned that sticker on her car that says "your body is the least interesting thing about you" and then makes literally everything about her body and their bodies

But really it would actually be quite nice to see a plus influencer (actually no down with influencers 😅) create content solely around their personality's and interests.

slim women can be influencers in any regard but plus size women just seem to revolve around body image and positivity

Reactions: 4
And on top of that as others have mentioned that sticker on her car that says "your body is the least interesting thing about you" and then makes literally everything about her body and their bodies

But really it would actually be quite nice to see a plus influencer (actually no down with influencers 😅) create content solely around their personality's and interests.

slim women can be influencers in any regard but plus size women just seem to revolve around body image and positivity
I personally don't understand why they have to be naked/wearing the smallest amounts of clothes constantly.
(Not saying it because they're plus size. I think the same of most influencers.) But plus size 'influencers' seem to be naked/wearing just underwear more often than not!

You can be plus size, like the way you look ect without being naked constantly online

What pisses me off is she acts like the only issue with being fat is whether or not you can bag a fit dude. Yeah, it's nice that you have someone you love, everyone should be able to find that regardless of their size. But stop acting like being morbidly obese doesn't matter aside from that? I know people like to play the "you can be fat and healthy!" card, but for the very vast majority of cases it isn't healthy to be her size, maybe she's ok now, but long term it will cause issues. They don't just dissapear as long as you have a hottie on your arm. She seems to thrive off being big and it's just a weird flex. Body positive yes, deluded no.

What pisses me off is she acts like the only issue with being fat is whether or not you can bag a fit dude. Yeah, it's nice that you have someone you love, everyone should be able to find that regardless of their size. But stop acting like being morbidly obese doesn't matter aside from that? I know people like to play the "you can be fat and healthy!" card, but for the very vast majority of cases it isn't healthy to be her size, maybe she's ok now, but long term it will cause issues. They don't just dissapear as long as you have a hottie on your arm. She seems to thrive off being big and it's just a weird flex. Body positive yes, deluded no.
I am one for size doesn't always equal health. But that doesn't mean its healthy. It just means anyone can be unhealthy regardless of size.

I would say she's one that's certainly unhealthy though because of the rapid speed she's gained weight!
Especially the amount she apparently works out, because she must be eating so many calories to gain all that whilst exercising daily.

I do wonder if her husband doesn't help though.
She went away and came back and as a present for her coming back, hs'd bought her flowers and 4 or 5 big packets of chocolates and crisps.

I wonder if he enjoys the fact she's overweight because he gets more attention?

• Sad
I am one for size doesn't always equal health. But that doesn't mean its healthy. It just means anyone can be unhealthy regardless of size.

I would say she's one that's certainly unhealthy though because of the rapid speed she's gained weight!
Especially the amount she apparently works out, because she must be eating so many calories to gain all that whilst exercising daily.

I do wonder if her husband doesn't help though.
She went away and came back and as a present for her coming back, hs'd bought her flowers and 4 or 5 big packets of chocolates and crisps.

I wonder if he enjoys the fact she's overweight because he gets more attention?
Maybe he’s a feeder? 🫣

Reactions: 2