Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling to understand how she's come to the conclusion she is bisexual ? She's been with her husband since she was a teenager and the only sex she has had has been with him ...could someone please clarify how this works because I honestly think she has just jumped on the pride bandwagon and is monetising it through her engagement on SM ..
You can be attracted to men and women without having acted on it. It’s not try before you buy lol.

Reactions: 9
You can be attracted to men and women without having acted on it. It’s not try before you buy lol.
I realise it's not always straightforward to understand but in her case I don't believe her and I think it's just another way for her to increase her followers and make money.

Reactions: 1
I realise it's not always straightforward to understand but in her case I don't believe her and I think it's just another way for her to increase her followers and make money.
Sure I agree with you, I was just referring to your question on how someone could technically be bi despite having only had one opposite sex relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's a bandwagon or maybe people feel more comfortable than ever now to talk about sexuality. The mere fact people even assume you can't be bi if you've never been with a woman and only a man or think you're lying shows there's still stigma around it. To be fair, I can understand why people think she might be doing it for attention given her personality but this is a trope that's thrown at SO many bisexual women especially if you've been with a man that it gets really tiring to read.

Regardless she's a hypocrite and I agree on most things she's called out on but this has rubbed me wrong. That's not to say people are obv entitled to their opinions too 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's a bandwagon or maybe people feel more comfortable than ever now to talk about sexuality. The mere fact people even assume you can't be bi if you've never been with a woman and only a man or think you're lying shows there's still stigma around it. To be fair, I can understand why people think she might be doing it for attention given her personality but this is a trope that's thrown at SO many bisexual women especially if you've been with a man that it gets really tiring to read.

Regardless she's a hypocrite and I agree on most things she's called out on but this has rubbed me wrong. That's not to say people are obv entitled to their opinions too 😅
I was asking for advice / clarity based on the information she has posted. I couldnt care less what her sexuality is to be honest but what I was interested in was trying to understand ... do I personally believe she's bisexual? No...but that's not to say she isn't.. but i base my opinion on her online behaviour and knowing there is nothing she won't say or do if it earns her followers and money. And absolutely she's a massive hypocrite !!

I side eye anything this woman states, she is a massive attention bleep and now that she has received backlash over her “omg I’m a fat woman with a hot husband” schtick she needs a new bandwagon.

I wonder if the next thing will be a hot conventionally attractive woman to join them in a thrupple, seeing as having sex with your hot husband and making a tiktok post coital just isn’t cutting it views wise.

I think it’s a dead in the water marriage until one of them finds another partner. She’s eating to infinity & beyond & he’s all about the gym. 🤷‍♀️
Latest stories, again her naked in bed, no need IMO

omg. when she made a tik tok about trying to strip down for her partner and there was popcorn in her bra, i was shocked. How can anybody find that attractive? If my SO had food cramps or whatever in their underwear, it would be a major turn off.

Reactions: 2
If he didn’t have that beard and those muscles, then nobody would like twice at him but then again, she’d have no content 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just come across this video of hers.
Her saying that in people's minds, their relationship doesn't "Add up" in people's minds and she says that everyone tries to add something to it to make it make sense like she's rich Ooor she wasnt fat when they met.
And she's saying it isn't always like that. There doesn't have to be some other reason.

Which is all good and well her saying that but? She wasn't big when they met?
That literally is their relationship.
She didn't start gaining weight until a few years ago and has then rapidly gained it.
So her points are pointless when it's relating to their own relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

No idea if any of that made sense 😂 I knew what I was trying to say haha

Attachments

I've just come across this video of hers.
Her saying that in people's minds, their relationship doesn't "Add up" in people's minds and she says that everyone tries to add something to it to make it make sense like she's rich Ooor she wasnt fat when they met.
And she's saying it isn't always like that. There doesn't have to be some other reason.

Which is all good and well her saying that but? She wasn't big when they met?
That literally is their relationship.
She didn't start gaining weight until a few years ago and has then rapidly gained it.
So her points are pointless when it's relating to their own relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

No idea if any of that made sense 😂 I knew what I was trying to say haha
LOOOL I'm struggling to understand what her being 15 has got to do with the original question anyway

She doesn't make any sense

Reactions: 3
I wish this beaver faced lass would do one. Bore off trying to make your whole life over sexualising your husband for liking a fat girl, no one gives a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOOOL I'm struggling to understand what her being 15 has got to do with the original question anyway

She doesn't make any sense
She just talks rubbish into her phone constantly.

The wet lettuce husband is completely under the thumb and jumps at her every demand, he looks irritated by her frequently but too scared to say anything by the looks!

I think he’s stuck with her now because she’s made him famous for loving her regardless of her size so he can hardly dump her can he 💀🤣

Reactions: 3
What’s with these instahuns putting their name to things & thinking they invented something?
Am I right in thinking Alicia’s launch with Cira nutrition is for vitamins?! She hardly went into the lab herself to figure out the formula 😂

What’s with these instahuns putting their name to things & thinking they invented something?
Am I right in thinking Alicia’s launch with Cira nutrition is for vitamins?! She hardly went into the lab herself to figure out the formula 😂
It's some sort of flavour thing you add to water I think which also has added vitamins or some other unnecessary nonsense. The company also sell a range of fat burner/ diet products so not really in keeping with her anti diet stance! She's a money chaser for sure.

Reactions: 2
It's some sort of flavour thing you add to water I think which also has added vitamins or some other unnecessary nonsense. The company also sell a range of fat burner/ diet products so not really in keeping with her anti diet stance! She's a money chaser for sure.

I've always wondered this!! That collaboration has totally rubbed me the wrong way