Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these "looks" he gives her 🙄🙄
Sorry, but nobody does that.
Even the most in love couples I've met, don't look at their partner like this constantly.
Only place you see it is in films/on TV. All fake 😑

Not saying he doesn't love her, obviously or even that he doesn't find her attractive.
The looks are so fake.
And 100% guarantee when the camera isn't rolling, not once will he look at her like that

Also someone pointed out how he's always flexing with his hand in his pocket and checking himself out in the photos and videos.
And now I can't unsee it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You can know you're bisexual without dating a woman just like you can know you're straight having haven't dated a man. I'm not sure why this is so hard for some to grasp. attraction still exists even if you're married and it's still valid.

Reactions: 7
You can know you're bisexual without dating a woman just like you can know you're straight having haven't dated a man. I'm not sure why this is so hard for some to grasp. attraction still exists even if you're married and it's still valid.
You're right but at some point in Northern America, it was so "cool" to be bisexual (but for girls only), suddenly all the "cool" girls were bisexual, like it's a fashion or a joke. And this one is so fake and fame hungry, who knows (not that we really care either😂).

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen the video so I have absolutely no clue. 😂
Is it on tiktok? I did go look quick but didn't see anything.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's staged with her tbh
It was on Instagram a while ago now and it was all very staged lol

All these "looks" he gives her 🙄🙄
Sorry, but nobody does that.
Even the most in love couples I've met, don't look at their partner like this constantly.
Only place you see it is in films/on TV. All fake 😑

Not saying he doesn't love her, obviously or even that he doesn't find her attractive.
The looks are so fake.
And 100% guarantee when the camera isn't rolling, not once will he look at her like that
The “looks” 🤥🤥🤥😭😭
Also someone pointed out how he's always flexing with his hand in his pocket and checking himself out in the photos and videos.
And now I can't unsee it 😂

Reactions: 1
We ‘grasp’ it we just don’t believe it!
She’s just a bandwagon supporter. Anything to be down with the Cool gang 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She must be boring as duck in real life, her entire personality is literally "my husband is a sex god and he STILL fancies my fat ass", mate none of us care, I think you are trying to convince yourself rather than us hun. He also seems about as stimulating as a custard cream so a 6 pack ain't everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be boring as duck in real life, her entire personality is literally "my husband is a sex god and he STILL fancies my fat ass", mate none of us care, I think you are trying to convince yourself rather than us hun. He also seems about as stimulating as a custard cream so a 6 pack ain't everything.
The lights are on but no one is home kinda thing? 😂

Reactions: 4
Liked her at the start but it’s the same with them all when they get loads of followers and become viral and do ads etc. it’s all fake. Every single bit of it. She isn’t exactly Mona Lisa is she. The continuous sexual comments make me cringe. She’s just no nice at all

Reactions: 4
You're right but at some point in Northern America, it was so "cool" to be bisexual (but for girls only), suddenly all the "cool" girls were bisexual, like it's a fashion or a joke. And this one is so fake and fame hungry, who knows (not that we really care either😂).
Yeah it was like that here in the UK too at least when I was younger.

Yeah you can know you like women without having any experience just like lots of people know they're straight without experience. With Alicia though, I find her very annoying always talking about her husband, who actually cares?

Can guarantee if he was just slim and nothing else.
Not with the 6 pack and muscles, she wouldn't be posting him or basing her whole account around him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can guarantee if he was just slim and nothing else.
Not with the 6 pack and muscles, she wouldn't be posting him or basing her whole account around him
Imagine if this was the reverse and it was him posting about her the way she does him ...sexualising every aspect of her in order to make money. She is literally pimping her husband out for engagement and freebies.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if this was the reverse and it was him posting about her the way she does him ...sexualising every aspect of her in order to make money. She is literally pimping her husband out for engagement and freebies.
Oh this 100%

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but how is that a piece of art ?? It looks like it's been done by a toddler! I'm all for supporting small businesses but seriously???

I'm struggling to understand how she's come to the conclusion she is bisexual ? She's been with her husband since she was a teenager and the only sex she has had has been with him ...could someone please clarify how this works because I honestly think she has just jumped on the pride bandwagon and is monetising it through her engagement on SM ..

Reactions: 3
I'm struggling to understand how she's come to the conclusion she is bisexual ? She's been with her husband since she was a teenager and the only sex she has had has been with him ...could someone please clarify how this works because I honestly think she has just jumped on the pride bandwagon and is monetising it through her engagement on SM ..
From what people have said, I do think she's jumped on a bandwagon.

However, you don't have to have physical experience with someone to know what you're attracted to.
I'm currently in a 10 year relationship with a male, before that, was in a 4 year relationship with another male.

I am however, bisexual because I know I am also attracted to females, the same as males.

You can know you're straight before ever having a relationship. It's no different.

Reactions: 9