Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's found something that gets her a lot of attention and engagement and she's run with it ...unfortunately she comes across as petty and spiteful when she 'stands up for herself' . I have no doubt that they love each other but the way their relationship is now shown on SM is very different from how they portrayed it years ago and that's because they have realised they can monetise it. They've been called out on the way Scott looks at her in pics as being faked ...definitely has a look of being very staged now.

Reactions: 5
She's found something that gets her a lot of attention and engagement and she's run with it ...unfortunately she comes across as petty and spiteful when she 'stands up for herself' . I have no doubt that they love each other but the way their relationship is now shown on SM is very different from how they portrayed it years ago and that's because they have realised they can monetise it. They've been called out on the way Scott looks at her in pics as being faked ...definitely has a look of being very staged now.
I’ve always thought the way he stares at her is very staged and false. Not saying he doesn’t love her or anything but that look is deffo put on for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought the way he stares at her is very staged and false. Not saying he doesn’t love her or anything but that look is deffo put on for the camera.
This 100% does anyone actually stare at their partner like that in real life?
Can't say I've ever seen it. Only in movies/TV shows 😂

Reactions: 2
This 100% does anyone actually stare at their partner like that in real life?
Can't say I've ever seen it. Only in movies/TV shows 😂
I think he’s staring at his own image in the camera to be honest, if you look at his Instagram page he has a lot more love for his body than he lets on🤷‍♀️

Oh but he has explained why he looks at her like that, she is his favourite view and Alicia absolutely didn’t write that caption herself, no sir.

He loves her you guys he thinks she is so HoT, despite her nasty smug streak and insistence on dressing like a horny, eccentric (I’m fun me)matronly aunt at the family bbq.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What was the 2nd post about?
so that was the comment under the video. Everytime Alicia makes a post that isn't about her weight, she tags "trolls" who tell her all she posts about is her weight. So all I can gather is she actually keeps track of peoples names just to later tag them. So pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

so that was the comment under the video. Everytime Alicia makes a post that isn't about her weight, she tags "trolls" who tell her all she posts about is her weight. So all I can gather is she actually keeps track of peoples names just to later tag them. So pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
God really ? Is that what she does ? Wow ! who has the time to be that petty and vindictive. This will all come back to bite her on the ass, people will get bored with her before long.

Reactions: 4
Her period talk was definitely TMI
She’s actually gross, talking about free bleeding, & it not being acceptable for travel!!!! Hell to the No would I want to see blood stained clothes on any civilised person ffs 🤦‍♀️
She’s trying to be edgy for edginess sake. If you’re a grown woman who’s used tampons up to last year, you know the drill 🤬
She should stay in her lane, promoting god knows what for the BoPo life that she supposedly loves

I’m so confused, WHY is she inserting cardboard up her clacker and leaving it there so she can feel it?

712FDA5B-B125-4A4B-A30B-EB4037C7190A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I have no issues with periods, but I’m a grown woman I don’t need to see someone insert a tampon. She’s been producing boring content lately so I think she wanted the shock factor, when in reality it was the ick factor.

• Heart
It was just some weird long winded way for her to promote the period cup which she profits from by advertising. She's becoming problematic in my opinion. Her content is confrontational and a lot of time unnecessary. She's also fallen very quickly into becoming a sales person with the bopo taking second place to her making money. Never takes these instahuns long to show their true intentions!

Reactions: 3
As soon as she started using her relationship for validation and likes she became problematic. There is only so many times someone can bleat “goals” “I love how he loves you” before it gets boring.
Not to mention people cottoning on to discrepancies between what she says and what she posts (ie husband looking bored most of the time, despite her ‘fat asszzzzzz’) can’t wait until she disappears off my fyp. Seriously gives me the ick.

I really used to like her a lot until she started wheeling her husband out for views. He isn't even that hot. I get he stereotypically is but she herself is playing into that narrative that fat women can't have "fit" husbands but showing him off so much to shock people.