Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am similar! When I met my partner, I was a size 26. He has never weighed more than 10 stone his whole life.

He doesn't 'prefer' fat women. His ex was a size 8. He just doesn't care.

I worry he would get laughed at behind his back to the point I don't like being seen by anyone he works with and if I have to pick him up from work, I park at the back of the carpark.
Honestly I relate so much and have done similar in the past, but please don't hide away. There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about xx

On topic, I have now had a look throught her profile and they do seem pretty annoying!!

Reactions: 5
This is what she looked like when she took part in a bodybuilding competition. The difference between that picture and what she looks like is staggering.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was the TikTok she made the other day of them in bed after they just had sex that tipped me over the edge, really that's too much information and I'm not a prude. Not everything needs to be shared.

Reactions: 6
It was the TikTok she made the other day of them in bed after they just had sex that tipped me over the edge, really that's too much information and I'm not a prude. Not everything needs to be shared.
This is something I was going to mention too.
She's constantly sharing about sex and getting to have sex with him or herself in outfits about to have sex. Whatever.
I just personally think it's too much

Reactions: 6
Most fat people I know or see in couple are actually with non fat people. It's not a big deal. Maybe because here we have like 17% of adult obese vs 28% in Britain.
The fat fetishism is definitely something else.

I think most people I see are generally matched in terms of body size and looks. There are levels of fat and I’ve rarely seen a fit muscular, above average attractive guy or girl with a morbidly obese partner.

Reactions: 1
I think most people I see are generally matched in terms of body size and looks. There are levels of fat and I’ve rarely seen a fit muscular, above average attractive guy or girl with a morbidly obese partner.
You see more "classic thin" people with fat partners.
"Very muscular" are supposed to be very much into sports and special diet so you tend to imagine them with someone with similar diet? And you don't see them everyday, like you don't see very big people everyday, especially the younger ones.

Initially I like Alicia , she was honest & refreshing. Husband had a normal job & she had been made redundant so had to pivot her page pretty quickly to monetise the Insta/TikTok life. But she learned that posting ‘against the norm’ photos, pushing the fit husband/morbidly obese wife gained her criticism but also huge engagement. She got to give out to and shame followers but also get huge brand deals. So she’s kept this up!

The most annoying thing for me & it’s not specific to her are ‘bed’ posts. Naked ramblings with the duvet under her chin. Jeez if insta is your job, do it professionally and get dressed and sit in your office with your ring light on ffs 🤦‍♀️

Scott is very into his fitness & I think he’s a qualified PT now, and hilariously enough only
women he follows on Instagram are what you would call fit & society’s idea of ‘aesthetically pleasing’
I really don’t know why she is making herself the ‘ugly fat girl’ the big glasses & no makeup look most of the time 🤷‍♀️

I think she’s trying too hard. Her content has become repetitive and desperate.

I used to really like her, like someone said above I found her really refreshing. Then she went 'full time' influencer and got a new house and then it all went downhill for me. There's two types of post - about Scott (scoot?) and about free tit she has been given. Really disappointing.

Reactions: 2
She keeps popping up on my tiktok with her homely smug face and the husband half naked in the background. That is literally all they do.

Screenshot_20220630_162752.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_162644_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1093960033674740.jpg

I've just caught some of her live for the first time she's so boring 😴 also does she use slimming filters as she looks bigger on live than she does in videos

I hadn’t noticed the change in her videos but then realised she hasn’t popped up recently on my fyp. saw a video transition where she ‘accidentally’ shows a messed up bed behind her and so many comments about it, oops we know what you did…

eurgh… no need to be so obvious.

She is really leaning into this narrative she has created for herself. Maybe if she believed in her relationship as much as she wants strangers to believe in it she wouldn’t need to show off so much.

Snort at the followers gushing because someone larger had sex and is now just as attention whoring as some of the slimmer women on tiktok.

Fat or thin, muscley or not, neither one in this couple is attractive as they think they are.

I keep thinking she's just projecting her insecurities about her relationship by constantly tiktoking it. It's so weird.