Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
As soon as she started using her relationship for validation and likes she became problematic. There is only so many times someone can bleat “goals” “I love how he loves you” before it gets boring.
Not to mention people cottoning on to discrepancies between what she says and what she posts (ie husband looking bored most of the time, despite her ‘fat asszzzzzz’) can’t wait until she disappears off my fyp. Seriously gives me the ick.

Reactions: 5

WhatABore

VIP Member
And on top of that as others have mentioned that sticker on her car that says "your body is the least interesting thing about you" and then makes literally everything about her body and their bodies

But really it would actually be quite nice to see a plus influencer (actually no down with influencers 😅) create content solely around their personality's and interests.

slim women can be influencers in any regard but plus size women just seem to revolve around body image and positivity
I personally don't understand why they have to be naked/wearing the smallest amounts of clothes constantly.
(Not saying it because they're plus size. I think the same of most influencers.) But plus size 'influencers' seem to be naked/wearing just underwear more often than not!

You can be plus size, like the way you look ect without being naked constantly online

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She clearly missed the life lesson that actions have consequences and that by outing someone on SM there will be a massive fallout. I'm not disagreeing that the martial arts guy was in the wrong but her consequent behaviour was just awful. She's doing more and more to be inflammatory in order to get likes and it's not positive or good or kind.

And why would you film and ridicule your husband for sleeping with his hand up his pants? Unkind and embarrassing

Spilttea

VIP Member
The less than nice comments are her bread and butter and feed into the narrative she has created for herself and her husband. Imagine if she was just a woman with a husband who loved her - that’s nearly all/all of her content engagement out of the window.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I am similar! When I met my partner, I was a size 26. He has never weighed more than 10 stone his whole life.

He doesn't 'prefer' fat women. His ex was a size 8. He just doesn't care.

I worry he would get laughed at behind his back to the point I don't like being seen by anyone he works with and if I have to pick him up from work, I park at the back of the carpark.
Oh yeah totally get you! There are lots of lovely men out there who do genuinely go for personality and looks do not come into it nor does size. It’s her own outrage and comments suggesting men who do have a preference have a “fetish” which why is it? I must have a beard fetish then as I love a beard 😬 I would just like it to be normal if people do have a preference for bigger people because rn the comments seem to say anyone who does prefer bigger and would choose bigger has a “fetish”

I feel like I’m rambling but for an account that says she’s body positive she likes a lot of comments that seem to suggest men liking bigger women is a fetish when I disagree; you can be a person who has no preference and just goes for personality and you can also like a bigger or smaller person or whatever and that’s all ok!

I dunno just feels like she has her own insecurities around her size just going by the comments she likes and gets aggy over!

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
You can know you're bisexual without dating a woman just like you can know you're straight having haven't dated a man. I'm not sure why this is so hard for some to grasp. attraction still exists even if you're married and it's still valid.
We ‘grasp’ it we just don’t believe it!
She’s just a bandwagon supporter. Anything to be down with the Cool gang 😜

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
She is really leaning into this narrative she has created for herself. Maybe if she believed in her relationship as much as she wants strangers to believe in it she wouldn’t need to show off so much.

Snort at the followers gushing because someone larger had sex and is now just as attention whoring as some of the slimmer women on tiktok.

Fat or thin, muscley or not, neither one in this couple is attractive as they think they are.

thequietone

Chatty Member
I used to quite like her but she’s quietly aggressive. She’s not a happy lady underneath her persona.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
He’s not even good looking - he hides an ugly face under that beard- and I wish she would get something done to her gums- ugly or wot!

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
All these "looks" he gives her 🙄🙄
Sorry, but nobody does that.
Even the most in love couples I've met, don't look at their partner like this constantly.
Only place you see it is in films/on TV. All fake 😑

Not saying he doesn't love her, obviously or even that he doesn't find her attractive.
The looks are so fake.
And 100% guarantee when the camera isn't rolling, not once will he look at her like that

Also someone pointed out how he's always flexing with his hand in his pocket and checking himself out in the photos and videos.
And now I can't unsee it 😂

Attachments

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Maybe it's a bandwagon or maybe people feel more comfortable than ever now to talk about sexuality. The mere fact people even assume you can't be bi if you've never been with a woman and only a man or think you're lying shows there's still stigma around it. To be fair, I can understand why people think she might be doing it for attention given her personality but this is a trope that's thrown at SO many bisexual women especially if you've been with a man that it gets really tiring to read.

Regardless she's a hypocrite and I agree on most things she's called out on but this has rubbed me wrong. That's not to say people are obv entitled to their opinions too 😅

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
If he didn’t have that beard and those muscles, then nobody would like twice at him but then again, she’d have no content 😂

Reactions: 4

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Life will come at her fast when she or her husband step out of line and people contact the companies she works with.

WhatABore

VIP Member
If she would just be more real and admit that her weight DOES have adverse effects, she would probably be alot more likeable. No longer having a visible neck and getting out of breath when talking makes it obvious to everybody watching that she's not healthy!
Along with devloping sleep apnea too where she now sleeps with an oxygen mask on!

Obviously I know it isn't just overweight people that can get sleep apnea but she didn't have it before, until she gained a lot, fast!

• Sad

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
LOOOL I'm struggling to understand what her being 15 has got to do with the original question anyway

She doesn't make any sense
She just talks rubbish into her phone constantly.

The wet lettuce husband is completely under the thumb and jumps at her every demand, he looks irritated by her frequently but too scared to say anything by the looks!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
so that was the comment under the video. Everytime Alicia makes a post that isn't about her weight, she tags "trolls" who tell her all she posts about is her weight. So all I can gather is she actually keeps track of peoples names just to later tag them. So pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
God really ? Is that what she does ? Wow ! who has the time to be that petty and vindictive. This will all come back to bite her on the ass, people will get bored with her before long.

holla87

What is with all the crying and talking about grief in the last few days? She talks in this self help language all the time so I just skip past. Today it’s all about calling out the emergency dentist ect but she left her root canal treatment half done, this is what happens dumbass!