Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GailPlatt

I’m so glad I found this thread because this woman is irritating. Take Scotts beard off and he isn’t attractive at all, he also seems a bit boring. Like lights are on but no one is home.
---
Also convinced he’s gay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

jackolantern

VIP Member
She must be boring as fuck in real life, her entire personality is literally "my husband is a sex god and he STILL fancies my fat ass", mate none of us care, I think you are trying to convince yourself rather than us hun. He also seems about as stimulating as a custard cream so a 6 pack ain't everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I don’t really get the account? She’s obese and has a handsome husband? Why does anyone care? Lots of men have a thing for larger ladies. Tons of bbw stuff on the hub.

Reactions: 10

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I couldn't find a thread on her.
I don't know a whole lot about her
But every time I've seen her videos, her whole personality seems to just be "Look at me, I'm bigger and I have a husband with a 6 pack"

And then just constantly posting people's comments about it.

Reactions: 9

Spilttea

VIP Member
Oh but he has explained why he looks at her like that, she is his favourite view and Alicia absolutely didn’t write that caption herself, no sir.

He loves her you guys he thinks she is so HoT, despite her nasty smug streak and insistence on dressing like a horny, eccentric (I’m fun me)matronly aunt at the family bbq.

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I wish this beaver faced lass would do one. Bore off trying to make your whole life over sexualising your husband for liking a fat girl, no one gives a flying fuck

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I'm struggling to understand how she's come to the conclusion she is bisexual ? She's been with her husband since she was a teenager and the only sex she has had has been with him ...could someone please clarify how this works because I honestly think she has just jumped on the pride bandwagon and is monetising it through her engagement on SM ..
From what people have said, I do think she's jumped on a bandwagon.

However, you don't have to have physical experience with someone to know what you're attracted to.
I'm currently in a 10 year relationship with a male, before that, was in a 4 year relationship with another male.

I am however, bisexual because I know I am also attracted to females, the same as males.

You can know you're straight before ever having a relationship. It's no different.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'm struggling to understand how she's come to the conclusion she is bisexual ? She's been with her husband since she was a teenager and the only sex she has had has been with him ...could someone please clarify how this works because I honestly think she has just jumped on the pride bandwagon and is monetising it through her engagement on SM ..
You can be attracted to men and women without having acted on it. It’s not try before you buy lol.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Can guarantee if he was just slim and nothing else.
Not with the 6 pack and muscles, she wouldn't be posting him or basing her whole account around him
Imagine if this was the reverse and it was him posting about her the way she does him ...sexualising every aspect of her in order to make money. She is literally pimping her husband out for engagement and freebies.

Maa92

Her post about the house going up for sale seemed abit pointless, millions of people are in poverty but she’s crying about having to rent, though she states she’s in a really privallaged position so she is able to rent a decent house but doesn’t want to buy, even though she can because it’s so expensive. It felt a bit distasteful to me, that said I’m in a shit situation and can’t move for a while so that’s probably making me more annoyed.

Reactions: 8

clickbait queens

I can’t stand this chick! She’s so rude and condescending to her followers, she seems to take every comment the wrong way and gets shitty at her followers if they don’t engage with her sponsored ads 🙄

Yellowfairy

This is what she looked like when she took part in a bodybuilding competition. The difference between that picture and what she looks like is staggering.

• Wow

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
You can know you're bisexual without dating a woman just like you can know you're straight having haven't dated a man. I'm not sure why this is so hard for some to grasp. attraction still exists even if you're married and it's still valid.

Reactions: 7

WhatABore

VIP Member
Can guarantee if he was just slim and nothing else.
Not with the 6 pack and muscles, she wouldn't be posting him or basing her whole account around him

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She's found something that gets her a lot of attention and engagement and she's run with it ...unfortunately she comes across as petty and spiteful when she 'stands up for herself' . I have no doubt that they love each other but the way their relationship is now shown on SM is very different from how they portrayed it years ago and that's because they have realised they can monetise it. They've been called out on the way Scott looks at her in pics as being faked ...definitely has a look of being very staged now.
I’ve always thought the way he stares at her is very staged and false. Not saying he doesn’t love her or anything but that look is deffo put on for the camera.

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
It's actually wild how much she's changed. I used to really like her and I thought their relationship was cute because at the time she didn't over post him so it felt natural. Obviously she realised she could tap into the "fat woman finds objectively fit husband shocker!!" market for attention and dollar and now she's just obnoxious.

it's a weird one too because lately she has come across a lot like "look I can get a hot husband!!" Which makes me think she's very insecure because if it's not a big deal that a muscle gym dude is married to a fat woman, then why post about it so much?

To be honest, they're probably both laughing at their followers behind closed doors seeing the money and engagement they get off their bullshit. When they're not constantly shagging that is 🫣😂 thanks for the TMIs by the way
She constantly plays on the fact you don't need to be slim to get a muscular husband.
Even though she was slim when they were first together and he wasn't muscular.
Constantly mentions their looks but then says things aren't about looks 🙃

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
This 100% does anyone actually stare at their partner like that in real life?
Can't say I've ever seen it. Only in movies/TV shows 😂
I think he’s staring at his own image in the camera to be honest, if you look at his Instagram page he has a lot more love for his body than he lets on🤷‍♀️