Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Does Scott ever take his hand out his pocket?
I presume the pose makes his muscles look good to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I don't agree that that person should've taken the entire money for themselves.
We don’t know the circumstances, could be a dick move or a genuine need 🤷‍♀️
The point is Alicia wanted validation by thinking people would tag her ‘thanks Alicia, latte on you’ ‘espresso on Alicia’ etc
You don’t give to get thanked or validated !

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She's found something that gets her a lot of attention and engagement and she's run with it ...unfortunately she comes across as petty and spiteful when she 'stands up for herself' . I have no doubt that they love each other but the way their relationship is now shown on SM is very different from how they portrayed it years ago and that's because they have realised they can monetise it. They've been called out on the way Scott looks at her in pics as being faked ...definitely has a look of being very staged now.

Reactions: 5

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
What was the 2nd post about?
so that was the comment under the video. Everytime Alicia makes a post that isn't about her weight, she tags "trolls" who tell her all she posts about is her weight. So all I can gather is she actually keeps track of peoples names just to later tag them. So pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why is Scott just standing there in his underwear showing off his muscles whilst she tries on the pink dress 😂
These 2 couldn't be anymore vain

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
What pisses me off is she acts like the only issue with being fat is whether or not you can bag a fit dude. Yeah, it's nice that you have someone you love, everyone should be able to find that regardless of their size. But stop acting like being morbidly obese doesn't matter aside from that? I know people like to play the "you can be fat and healthy!" card, but for the very vast majority of cases it isn't healthy to be her size, maybe she's ok now, but long term it will cause issues. They don't just dissapear as long as you have a hottie on your arm. She seems to thrive off being big and it's just a weird flex. Body positive yes, deluded no.

Maa92

I think she’s trying too hard. Her content has become repetitive and desperate.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I do think their relationship is real and they're in love. But they're fucked because now they've made themselves a 'brand' so to speak and they have to keep up pretences

I am similar! When I met my partner, I was a size 26. He has never weighed more than 10 stone his whole life.

He doesn't 'prefer' fat women. His ex was a size 8. He just doesn't care.

I worry he would get laughed at behind his back to the point I don't like being seen by anyone he works with and if I have to pick him up from work, I park at the back of the carpark.
Honestly I relate so much and have done similar in the past, but please don't hide away. There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about xx

On topic, I have now had a look throught her profile and they do seem pretty annoying!!

Beyondridiculous

I do think their relationship is real and they're in love. But they're fucked because now they've made themselves a 'brand' so to speak and they have to keep up pretences
I agree with this. I actually don’t really mind them to be fair. Could give or take.
I do think they’re in love/happy. But I definitely am with you on the last bit though, it’s almost like pressure now to keep it up! That must be exhausting. We all know relationships have ups and downs but I feel like when you portray it the way they have, there’s almost no room for error now.
Does that even make sense. I know what I’m trying to say 😂. Regardless, I couldn’t ever have my relationship online like that.

Romy

VIP Member
Most fat people I know or see in couple are actually with non fat people. It's not a big deal. Maybe because here we have like 17% of adult obese vs 28% in Britain.
The fat fetishism is definitely something else.

Spilttea

VIP Member
I side eye anything this woman states, she is a massive attention whore and now that she has received backlash over her “omg I’m a fat woman with a hot husband” schtick she needs a new bandwagon.

I wonder if the next thing will be a hot conventionally attractive woman to join them in a thrupple, seeing as having sex with your hot husband and making a tiktok post coital just isn’t cutting it views wise.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I think it’s a dead in the water marriage until one of them finds another partner. She’s eating to infinity & beyond & he’s all about the gym. 🤷‍♀️
Latest stories, again her naked in bed, no need IMO

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Fuck that eating alphaspaghetti in the nud has just finished me off. There is never any need for that!
Clicks and likes pure and simple. What I don’t understand about Alicia is that she bangs on and on about how she is more than her body etc but then she also bangs on about her body and is seemingly obsessed with posting content that focuses on it eg eating naked.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She acts childish at the gym, thinking it’s funny and cute but it’s far from it. Sometimes I wonder if Scott thinks, will you just shut the fuck up and fuck off!?😂

women only like the look of him cus of his beard and body, take that away and no one would look twice, and then old biggie wouldn’t have any content

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Initially I like Alicia , she was honest & refreshing. Husband had a normal job & she had been made redundant so had to pivot her page pretty quickly to monetise the Insta/TikTok life. But she learned that posting ‘against the norm’ photos, pushing the fit husband/morbidly obese wife gained her criticism but also huge engagement. She got to give out to and shame followers but also get huge brand deals. So she’s kept this up!

The most annoying thing for me & it’s not specific to her are ‘bed’ posts. Naked ramblings with the duvet under her chin. Jeez if insta is your job, do it professionally and get dressed and sit in your office with your ring light on ffs 🤦‍♀️

Scott is very into his fitness & I think he’s a qualified PT now, and hilariously enough only
women he follows on Instagram are what you would call fit & society’s idea of ‘aesthetically pleasing’
I really don’t know why she is making herself the ‘ugly fat girl’ the big glasses & no makeup look most of the time 🤷‍♀️