Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the latest comment on her Madeline Shaw post from Danbites? 🤢
The relationship must be fake?! He will be her new gay best friend? Surely?! Otherwise she is just pure cringe....
I think it’s fake - surely no one in a new relationship would act like that on social media?!

Reactions: 2
American trustafarian I think. Odds on for an engagement before Christmas.
Shes so odd. They can’t have been together for more than a month,. She’s so fast in her relationships. Can she never be single 🤔. Think the PDA is to rub gramp’s face in it 🙄

He's already talking about taking her to LA. They've been together a few weeks, its pathetic and so desperate
Screenshot_2019-08-04-15-05-47.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stumbled upon her ages ago by accident and I'm glad I found this thread. The responses are hilarious and I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that she's the most narcissistic shitbag to ever surface on the internet. Even her army of Instagram "huns" aren't really commenting on her posts. At least she's found a poncey food obsessed soy boy to tell her she's wonderful every five minutes. However would she cope without someone worshipping her chinless, cold eyed face every few minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I stumbled upon her ages ago by accident and I'm glad I found this thread. The responses are hilarious and I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that she's the most narcissistic shitbag to ever surface on the internet. Even her army of Instagram "huns" aren't really commenting on her posts. At least she's found a poncey food obsessed soy boy to tell her she's wonderful every five minutes. However would she cope without someone worshipping her chinless, cold eyed face every few minutes.
Welcome 🤣🤣

Shitbag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
🙊 😂 much like you guys, I despise the woman and everything she does, how she uses her kids as nothing but models and guinea pigs (and their names FFS - don't get me started), her entitled attitude and sheer pomposity but I can't help but stay tuned and watch her car crash!

There's another epic thread here, mostly written by men who don't like her ridiculous dating requirements and rip her to shreds. Enjoy! 🤣https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...ts-for-dating-didnt-work-out-well-/5-2126288/

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🙊😂 much like you guys, I despise the woman and everything she does, how she uses her kids as nothing but models and guinea pigs (and their names FFS - don't get me started), her entitled attitude and sheer pomposity but I can't help but stay tuned and watch her car crash!

There's another epic thread here, mostly written by men who don't like her ridiculous dating requirements and rip her to shreds. Enjoy! 🤣https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...ts-for-dating-didnt-work-out-well-/5-2126288/
Christ I’m howling 🤣

🙊😂 much like you guys, I despise the woman and everything she does, how she uses her kids as nothing but models and guinea pigs (and their names FFS - don't get me started), her entitled attitude and sheer pomposity but I can't help but stay tuned and watch her car crash!

This is just brilliant 😂

What planet is this bird on? The bloke seems fairly straight forward tho. Reckon it's a set up or wot? I think he's actually alrite and likes her.
Engagement on the cards?

Uri Geller 🤣🤣 Being the nosey investigative type that I am and wondering who on earth would want to shack up with our favourite train wreck, a Google search reveals he's called Dan Salmassian and he's a fair bit older than he looks. Tattlers, meet Gramps mark 2. Alice's new walking wallet and emotional tampon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Uri Geller 🤣🤣 Being the nosey investigative type that I am and wondering who on earth would want to shack up with our favourite train wreck, a Google search reveals he's called Dan Salmassian and he's a fair bit older than he looks. Tattlers, meet Gramps mark 2. Alice's new walking wallet and emotional tampon.
One Twitter profile says ‘eating since 1971’ which would make him 48.

Some sort of restaurant critic?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.