Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve maintained all along that she wouldn’t / couldn’t be pregnant, but now in thinking you could all be right! If it’s true, could that be why the wedding happened so quickly?

Reactions: 1
I missed the sea platter years too - was he a minger?
Literally one of the ugliest men I've seen. Was he not a scrap metal merchant? But gave her a big ring - she really showed her true colours with him. 'The sea platter years' made me LOL - it was endless shots of seafood platters in grim holiday locations eg Dubai, IIRC.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure her work, who's she been with for all of 5 mins, will be delighted if she goes off on maternity leave.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her work, who's she been with for all of 5 mins, will be delighted if she goes off on maternity leave.
bollocks to her work, she doesn’t owe them anything. But it would have been nice for her older children to have been more of a focus for her a little while longer, after being put on the back burner for a some time until relatively recently.

Reactions: 15
Literally one of the ugliest men I've seen. Was he not a scrap metal merchant? But gave her a big ring - she really showed her true colours with him. 'The sea platter years' made me LOL - it was endless shots of seafood platters in grim holiday locations eg Dubai, IIRC.
Benidorm seemed to be the holiday of choice with Gramps, which I always found bizarre. Plus the business class flights to New York.
He was definitely looking for a young, attractive showpiece, though, and had no interest in being a family. Alice was just blinded by the fancy flights, the designer bags and dresses and, of course, the seafood platters 😂

They do look happy in those photos but why does he have such a lockdown 2020 haircut?

• Haha
They do look happy in those photos but why does he have such a lockdown 2020 haircut?
They look happy, the photographer did an incredible job as those photos are stunning!!
But it really feels she is happier about having great photos of them than about their actual marriage.

Reactions: 6
They look happy, the photographer did an incredible job as those photos are stunning!!
But it really feels she is happier about having great photos of them than about their actual marriage.
It’s all brand new right now. Staying power and self discipline is not what Alice does. (I saw her slagging off the jubilee earlier and it got my goat as the Queen has achieved so much and Alice so little (that’ll be nothing).
Let’s see how her marriage is doing ten or 20 years down the line…

It’s all brand new right now. Staying power and self discipline is not what Alice does. (I saw her slagging off the jubilee earlier and it got my goat as the Queen has achieved so much and Alice so little (that’ll be nothing).
Let’s see how her marriage is doing ten or 20 years down the line…
People don’t have to have achieved great things to dislike the monarchy and what it stands for. The Queen’s 70 year reign is a truly historic moment, but there is much to criticise, quite reasonably and with little effort needed to be made to do so. The Royal PR teams rehabilitation of the Queen’s public image post Diana’s death makes Kris Jenner look lazy. It has been remarkable.

Don’t get me wrong - Alice is a twit through and through but achievements or lack thereof don’t preclude her from an opinion on this very public event.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They really don’t look like a couple; more like a brother and sister. There’s zero chemistry there.

Reactions: 9
She’s scrubbity scrubbed Gramps, though the seafood platters live on in her NYC highlights.

I believe these are his feet:

4358922C-892F-443F-8C73-CF58E50D471A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.