Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scunci

It looks like they’re all staring at their own phones…great family bonding 😬

and Alice posting the TikTok of her dancing with her daughter…yikes…maybe I’m a pearl clutcher, but her daughter seems a bit young for the Lizzo/TikTok world. But Alice has always struck me as the mum that wants to be a friend rather than a parent…all I’ve ever seen her do with her kids is take them out to restaurants she wants to go to and make videos on social media. Oh and dump them for any breathing male that shows an interest 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maria1

Chatty Member
Or the single mum who wrote a book based on her gruelling experience of living in a property owned by her parents and having them literally next door to help.
Brought a tear to my eye...Brave Alice, so typical of the single mum experience.

• Haha

miagia

How have I only just seen this thread??! I’ve followed her for about a year now. Don’t know the whole backstory (off to read up on it now).
Jesus Christ she loves herself doesn’t she! Those wedding photos were all her front and centre with a ‘I’m having the time of my life look at me’ big over the top grin on her face. Everyone else looked tense.

New bloke seems like a wet blanket who will do whatever she says. Can’t see it lasting.

I need to go do my research on her now as she comes over so smug and self obsessed. I just do not like her.
You've got one hell of a ride ahead of you 😉

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I just can’t understand why you’d be on your phone / social media on your wedding day. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post on the actual day before.
Even if friends and family couldn’t make it, surely you’d charge someone else with sending updates on your behalf?
Just bizarre. Stinks of desperation and an inherent need for validation from complete strangers.

majestic26

VIP Member
Feel for her kids. They had a few years out of the social media spotlight while Alice's life hit the skids, now they're being expected to perform for content again because she's got something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I think Elfie might have a little crush on step daddy dearest. Also, the Toby carvery, is he just slumming it with the “poors” to “keep it real”?

*please note, I love a TC and do not think people who go there are poor, but seems like an interesting choice for someone like him. 💴
When you think about the relationship modelling this poor young girl will have witnessed, it’s really not surprising that physical and emotional closeness with this relatively new man will seem extremely desirable.

She’s seen her mum throw herself at any Johnny-come-lately even when it was literally a dangerous and criminal situation. Probably (what with living in London while they were in Dorset) she felt the men were getting more of Alice’s love, attention, affection and closeness and the partners seemed to make Alice happier (in the good times) than her kids were able to.

I think Alice should be super aware of where, how and from whom her precious tween girl is seeking affection and attention. That guy is not her dad but she clearly needs solid, stable and honest affection (ideally not captured and paraded on the ‘gram - your kids are not your career).

• Heart
  • Sad

Xavier369

So disingenuous, it’s his eyes
He looks like he’s won her in a raffle.
Anyone ever watched Undateables?
She's so desperate to convince everybody that she is happily engaged (she's not). Has moved on from her former car crash life (she's hasn't and her life is still a car crash). Has a thriving career (she doesn't). Is happy for the father of kids for being happier without her (she's not and is trying to hide her bitterness). She's a good mum with a healthy relationship to her kids (she doesn't seem to even have joint custody of them). She is a relevant influencer and writer (she's not and never was). She's on the 'upper end' of the society (is definitely not). Is a cool sexy feminist mum (she embarrassingly so is not)

......it's quite sad really

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Alice can morph so eloquently in to anyone, who is she? She's now heavily playing the pregnant woman, home making , food critic. She literally plays at life.

barryjones

VIP Member
How have I only just seen this thread??! I’ve followed her for about a year now. Don’t know the whole backstory (off to read up on it now).
Jesus Christ she loves herself doesn’t she! Those wedding photos were all her front and centre with a ‘I’m having the time of my life look at me’ big over the top grin on her face. Everyone else looked tense.

New bloke seems like a wet blanket who will do whatever she says. Can’t see it lasting.

I need to go do my research on her now as she comes over so smug and self obsessed. I just do not like her.

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s the main character. Those kids are going to hate her when they look back at their childhoods I fear. The stuff with Dan Salmassian - she obviously didn’t check him out before moving in with him. Bad enough he was a conman - but what if he’d been a predator? She simply doesn’t see her kids as real people or how else could she so readily put them in danger and then abandon them? She is a very bad person.

majestic26

VIP Member
It's quite funny that she's made such a big return to Insta now she feels like she's got something to show off.

petitspois

VIP Member
I think the wedding and dress look lush in fairness. Sad that she's taking the time to post on social media though.

Scunci

Genuinely can’t tell whether the person weirdly eating her bump is her husband or son 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The husband is so awkward. I know we don’t see everything but I agree they appear to have 0 chemistry. It’s like she just needed to get married and have a kid with someone and he has a bit of money so he’ll do.

He definitely doesn’t fit her ~vibe the poor bastard.
But she does have form for odd looking ugly fuckers. Look at Dan the con man and Gramps. She’s no oil painting either. So wouldn’t say he was especially punching. He’s
Defo got money, that making her fanny flutter 🤣 she’s anyone’s for a business class flight and seafood platter.

• Haha

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
I can't believe people are still showing off every inch of their identifiable homes. Where children live/stay.

Plus if i'd been scammed so publicly I'd be desperate to keep my life as private as possible subsequently.

So tacky-braggy.