Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice can morph so eloquently in to anyone, who is she? She's now heavily playing the pregnant woman, home making , food critic. She literally plays at life.

Reactions: 13
Alice can morph so eloquently in to anyone, who is she? She's now heavily playing the pregnant woman, home making , food critic. She literally plays at life.
Totally agree, she seems to have a very "flexible" sense of self ... I would love to be her shrink, I really have no idea at all who she is, everything she does seems so performative.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, she seems to have a very "flexible" sense of self ... I would love to be her shrink, I really have no idea at all who she is, everything she does seems so performative.
I don’t think she knows who she is either. It’s sad, in a way.

Reactions: 7
Yeh she absolutely has no idea who she is. Flits from one personality to another to suit whoever she’s with.

It’s sad that she’s obviously searching for something to fill the void in her life. But why bring another kid into the mess?

• Heart
Why is her son strapped into the front seat of the car without a booster seat? If she’s in an accident the airbag is going to hit him straight in the face

Reactions: 4
Yeh she absolutely has no idea who she is. Flits from one personality to another to suit whoever she’s with.

It’s sad that she’s obviously searching for something to fill the void in her life. But why bring another kid into the mess?
To keep the new man, I guess. Poor child.

She is literally living her old life again. It's insane. Moving from Shoreditch out of London as a newly married pregnant woman. Lots of cooking, swooning over house stuff, showing off her money, shoving her pregnancy down everyones throats despite being SO SORRY to all the women out there who have also suffered with a "long, painful" fertility journey like she has 🙄. She's even restarted the blog. Now will she (after baby is born) 1) quit her job 2) blog her baby's life/her home life 3) become self employed again 4) get divorced 5) talk a lot about feminism. Time will tell. But I literally feel like I've transitioned back 12 years to Nottingham, pregnant, recipe Alice. She is mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She is literally living her old life again. It's insane. Moving from Shoreditch out of London as a newly married pregnant woman. Lots of cooking, swooning over house stuff, showing off her money, shoving her pregnancy down everyones throats despite being SO SORRY to all the women out there who have also suffered with a "long, painful" fertility journey like she has 🙄. She's even restarted the blog. Now will she (after baby is born) 1) quit her job 2) blog her baby's life/her home life 3) become self employed again 4) get divorced 5) talk a lot about feminism. Time will tell. But I literally feel like I've transitioned back 12 years to Nottingham, pregnant, recipe Alice. She is mad!
She hasn’t been with the man-child long enough to have a long and painful journey of any kind. How dare she suggest she’s in the same boat as women who have literally suffered with infertility and loss for YEARS. Even if they started trying as soon as they met, the time it took her to fall pregnant is about average for her age, surely?

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t been with the man-child long enough to have a long and painful journey of any kind. How dare she suggest she’s in the same boat as women who have literally suffered with infertility and loss for YEARS. Even if they started trying as soon as they met, the time it took her to fall pregnant is about average for her age, surely?
Oh yes, I agree - hence my quote marks!

Reactions: 3
Jesus, that blog resurrection post is the most smug read ever. 2018 (the Gramps years) was apparently a time of "a really difficult set of personal circumstances". But on Instagram it was all business class flights to NY and seafood platters, love you 💕 so much etc. She is a liar, a snob, obsessed with status and full of BULLshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she put that baby dispenser stuff up knowing full well her good friend Anna Eleri Hart is having such a terrible time recently. I hope to god Anna has muted her. It’s your 3rd kid love, nobody gives a duck.

Jesus, that blog resurrection post is the most smug read ever. 2018 (the Gramps years) was apparently a time of "a really difficult set of personal circumstances". But on Instagram it was all business class flights to NY and seafood platters, love you 💕 so much etc. She is a liar, a snob, obsessed with status and full of BULLshit.

OMG I just knew she'd get back at it!!

Maybe I'm a horrible cynic but I was half expecting the post about the Harmony test results to be #spon #ad

Reactions: 3
Where is her blog? I must have missed the post about it but was there for the Gramps days (and before) and would love to see how she spins it now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.