Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CommonLoon

Right on, her delusion is out of this world!

If you need a giggle just go through her youtube vids. This face cream comes in '3 flavours', as she double checks the leaflet :LOL: It is worrying she thinks any one gives a crap what she puts on her face

I remember when everyone was flogging those Olay Whips! Tiny influencers and ones that only use super expensive/“green” skincare. It was so inauthentic.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Somebody said dad had applied and been awarded custody and that’s why her parents moved to Bournemouth. Looks like she has them on alternate weekends

Scunci

Yes and Alice’s public TikTok is mostly videos of her and her daughter dancing. No problem if she wants to bond with her daughter in that way, she could make her TikTok private and just between them. But instead it feels like she’s using her daughter to boost her own self-image “the fun mum” etc.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The pictures are truly terrible. One thing I do think about most influencers is that they can take a good pic. I can’t believe they paid for those, they genuinely could have done better with an iPhone and a timer.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
1) that would be embarrassing and cringeworthy for a first wedding

2) All Saints are good quality leather jackets and not cheap. I cannot imagine buying one and deciding to make an utter travesty of it like this.

3) She has more interest free credit cards than style

See I totally get (ignoring that it’s her) that regardless of it not being a first marriage, this relationship might feel like it really is ‘once in a lifetime’. But that jacket is a crime against humanity.
Ah I didn’t think of it that way! Fair play!
I am insulted by the All Saints jacket. I’ve got one and my cat decided to use it as a climbing frame! :(

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I don’t think they live in Lilliput or sandbanks at all, the house seems very ‘ordinary’. I’m guessing parkstone in which case it’s deffo not £700k as houses there are much cheaper.

CommonLoon

It’s funny to me that she spent the entire time from the Queen’s death to the funeral on holiday out of the country.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
The wedding seems more about her and showing people shes happy than her new husband and love...... i would be SO mortified to put up a photo where I am on my phone!

Also where all her bridesmaids new people she works with?

And what about that blonde chick she used to hang around with in shoreditch?
I think one bridesmaid was his sister